“December Boys” Television Appearances for Dan Radcliffe

265

Aug 23, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The theatrical release for actor Dan Radcliffe’s latest project, the film “December Boys,” isn’t until September but our Order partner DanRadcliffe.com has an extensive list of the actors scheduled TV appearances and other press events. Here is a rundown on the US appearances Mr. Radcliffe is scheduled to make to promote his latest film:

Dan will begin to make the rounds on US talk shows starting September 5th with appearances on the CBS Early Show, The Rachel Ray Show, CW11 and the Fuse network. The appearances continue on September 6th when the actor is scheduled to be interviewed on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC. Jimmy Kimmel Live, which airs on ABC, is also set to have Dan Radcliffe as a guest on September 7th. The following Monday, the 10th, Dan will appear as a guest on the Ellen program on NBC.

In Australia, Dan will make an appearance on the Rove program Sunday, September 9th followed by further appearances on A Current Affair and The 7:30 Report on September 10th.

Be sure to check local TV listings for exact times and channels for all of these programs. Readers who have the means to record these television appearances please do so and send them to [email protected] for inclusion in our Video Galleries.

“December Boys” will be in select theaters beginning September 14th.

Thanks very much to Jenna from DanRadcliffe.com for all the info.

17 Responses to “December Boys” Television Appearances for Dan Radcliffe

whoo..hooo…first comment :-)

That´s new to me “squee”

Wow Dan is really on a tight schedule here. I believe that after this promotion tour he´ll be back in England filming HBP.

I can´t wait to see Decemberboys. But unfortunately I´ve have to wait for the DVD…”sobs”

Avatar Image says:

Saw a poster for “December Boys” in a NYC movie theater today. Said “Coming Soon”. YES!

Avatar Image says:

OMG i have the worst luck ever i start my freshmen year of highschool on the 5th this is so not fair im like not going to b able to watch any of this at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =( and i couldnt wait 4 scool 2 start now i definatly can!

Avatar Image says:

Oh, I am so looking forward to him on Rove – especially the ’$20 in 20 seconds’ – that will be interesting!

Avatar Image says:

Wow, that schedule looks hectic. Now I can understand what Dan meant by a whirlwind of promotions for DB. This kid is just a dynamo of energy. He made another whirlwind tour for OotP just recently and now he’s on another tour again

Avatar Image says:

Yay, I saw a poster of DB in a theater near us. They’re also showing the trailer and I was just impressed by Dan’s star power. I mean, DB is just a small indie film and yet it’s showing in my country. Our theaters usually just get the sure blockbusters.

Avatar Image says:

I am SO looking forward to seeing this film. These appearances and interviews should be fun. Excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Yes! Dan on Rove, i love that show!!!! I hope that the local cinema gets december boys, it’s not on the coming soon list yet…....

Avatar Image says:

The 7:30 Report? I didn’t realise he was a politican!

Avatar Image says:

Well I’m really looking forward to the film and the promotions, doesn’t look like many others are though, oh well.

Avatar Image says:

I get tired just reading his schedule…oh to be young.

It’ll be interesting to see him in something different.

Avatar Image says:

that will be soo cool. i wouldnt belive that dan would be on the rachel ray show.. im gunna watch that.. i wounder what stuff shes gunna make because thats a cooking show lol. ellen show will e fun too.. she will touch a little bit i kno on equus with his nude scene.. i watch ellen all the time. i cant wait for that lol.

Avatar Image says:

So sad he won’t be on the Conan O’Brien show. Those are some hilarious interviews. Dan has been working non stop lately. It seems like he was just on the Tonight Show promoting The Order of the Pheonix.

Avatar Image says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can’t wait to see December boys!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m soooooooo excited!!!

Avatar Image says:

Hi! I’m from Greece! If December Boys come to Greece, I think I will seen it.But I have have to wait for the DVD because my parents won’t let see the movie in the cinema.

Avatar Image says:

people better put these videos on here.. i probably wont be able to see some of them but i would like to see the rachle ray one- cause its a cooking show and like to see what dan and her make… and i would like to see ellen one because shes hillarious and i love her.. jay leno will be cool… i will have to remind myself to watch all of these,, this is when TeeVO comes in handy lol

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait to see this movie! :D

Write a Reply or Comment