Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Wins Teen Choice Award

112

Aug 27, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

The voters of the Teen Choice Awards have voted Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix the Choice Summer Movie (Drama/Action/Adventure). Congrats all!

25 Responses to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Wins Teen Choice Award

Avatar Image says:

woot, i just got done watching that.

Avatar Image says:

it’s just starting to air here… who picked up the award?

Avatar Image says:

no one picked up the award…it was one of those “and here’s who won the other awards” and they showed liek best action,comedy, and actor and stuff all in a row.

very awesome!!!

god, i love that movie.

XD

<3padfootrocksmysocks

Avatar Image says:

i love this movie it rocks

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!!!! I just saw that and screamed soooooo loud when it won

Avatar Image says:

Yes! Congrats to the cast, and the movie! I knew it was gonna win! This is awesome!!! The movie deserved it, it was godly amazing!

Avatar Image says:

haha. yay! what a way to end the night! congrats everyone!

Avatar Image says:

cooooooooooool supercoooooooooool what were the other movies that were nominated????

Avatar Image says:

Yay, I was so happy that OotP won! Congrats, all! I just came back from the taping and although it’s completely off-subject, has anything heard who won Best TV Drama, TV Drama Actor/Actress, etc.? I’ve been rooting for Grey’s Anatomy and they were very tight-lipped at the tapping, but I was wondering if it was in the credits in the end or something that a live audience may not have seen.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know what awards these are, but I know the movie was charmed to win from the start! I’m re-reading Ootp, its turning out to be my favourite book. Of course that could change depending on what book from 1-7 I’m currently reading. :)

Avatar Image says:

Great than the ‘Pirates’ didn’t get this Award! I’m happy that OotP won! Kudos to David Yates for making my favorite movie! :D

Avatar Image says:

SQUEEEE! I am SO pleased for this movie, which in my book, is the best so far. I was terribly disappointed with the GoF movie – hated it! I felt this movie was exciting and engaging and deep. So much had to be cut from the long book, I wish they could have included it all (except for Hagrid’s story about the mission to the giants – I always skip this when I reread. And now that I’ve read DH, and realise how largely unimportant the giants turned out to be, I’m mystified why Jo didn’t cut this chunk out altogether!).

HowEVER, I think the edits and changes to the OotP movie are true to the spirit of the book, which the changes in GoF and even in PoA were not. I only wish they could keep the same writer for the screenplay, is it guaranteed that they will return to dreadful Kloves for HBP?

Avatar Image says:

Oh, and Manon, I too am squeeful that “Pirates” didn’t win – that is one ship that should have been sunk years ago!

Avatar Image says:

YAY :D I loved Order of the Phoenix, even tough Prisoner of Azkaban is still my favorite movie! And god, i’m already sooooo excited for Half-blood prince, i think it’s going to be amazing!

Avatar Image says:

yaya!! CONGRATS U THREE AND EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE HARRY POTTER FILMS ASSOSIATED IN THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX

Avatar Image says:

I voted for it, Im very happy and proud, I love Harry Potter!

Avatar Image says:

omg i voted like crazy for harry potter lol…

Avatar Image says:

Yeah I voted! :D Very happy it won go HARRY POTTER woo-hoo!!!

Avatar Image says:

Yay! So glad that HP won, I would have been so mad if Pirates had! Katie, yes, Grey’s won – I’ll ttyl.

Avatar Image says:

Yay! That’s exciting! Can anyone tell me if any of the cast was there to pick up the award?

Avatar Image says:

Darn I missed it! I saw the Kid’s Choice Awards, but missed this one, the most significant…grr.

Yay :]

Avatar Image says:

im so happy it won!! i love this movie

Avatar Image says:

The cast are just about the most popular teen actors right now. Everything they touch turns to gold and they have bagged a gazillion of (teen) awards already Even if Mr.Radcliffe, Mr. Grint,Mr. Felton and Ms. Watson would churn out copious amounts of absolute rubbish(which they don’t) they would still win awards and even then those awards would not be razzies…

Write a Reply or Comment