Katie Leung and Phelps Twins Attend Turkish “Order of the Phoenix” Premiere

223

Aug 09, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix actors Katie Leung (Cho Chang) and James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) arrived in Istanbul, Turkey recently to attend the Turkish premiere of the fifth Harry Potter film. The event, which took place this past week, was attended by many fans who turned out to see the actors walk the red carpet and talk with fans. Photos of the actors arriving in Istanbul as well as attending the premiere can be seen here thanks to Phelps-Twins.com.

Thanks to all who emailed!

18 Responses to Katie Leung and Phelps Twins Attend Turkish “Order of the Phoenix” Premiere

Avatar Image says:

there’s already tons of videos of them on Youtube and pictures. Why won’t they come to Canada? Dx

Avatar Image says:

For a second, I was like, WHAT? BUT FRED IS DEAD! and then I remembered that the Phelps twins are just that, not the Weasley twins. Oh dearie…

Avatar Image says:

I wonder if they asked James (or is it Oliver?) how he feels about Rowling “killing him off”.

Avatar Image says:

I’m glad they are both there. It’s kinda like hey! He survived! And I’m not so upset now. haha. strange isn’t it? They are so like them. Like the rest of the cast.I’m sure they were probably like, ’ oh bro, bummer’. When they read that part. Glad Harry is so great all over the world. Brings us all close together. :)

Avatar Image says:

It will so depressing when Fred dies… another thing that brings us close together… tears shed over the people that have died in these movies :’(

Avatar Image says:

Katie’s 20th birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday.

Avatar Image says:

Brilliant times!! Even though it was so awesome in person :-D

On the computer, you don’t get the leering, fun-sucking vibe of the “Securors” who we eventually came to refer to as the “Yellow Shirts” or just “Those !@#$$@s” I swear, after the pillow fight, you’d think that pillows were actually weapons of mass destruction and it was the Yellow Shirts’ job to seek and destroy those who are bent on terrorizing the LeakyMug. rolls eyes

I think Sue would agree that the Yellow Shirt Securors were DEFINITELY not Huffelpuff. They weren’t even Slytherin… they were Dementors!

But oh man… that fanfic had us CRYING we were laughing so hard. Soooo odd and amazing!

Avatar Image says:

Well daggone it, wrong story I commented on! sorry! lol… must be the Narguls

Avatar Image says:

“Katie’s 20th birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday.”

Wow, Katie’s 20!!?? Oh my God, I feel sooo little….I’m 14….0_0

Haha wow I thought she was like 16 or something..

Katie’s 20th birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday

Why wasn’t this mentioned in the news section? I know Cho isn’t Jo’s most popular character but seriously you shouldn’t hold that against Katie.

Avatar Image says:

I just wish someone (hint, hint Leaky) would interview the twins.

Did they read book 7 together?

What was THEIR reaction?

But then I would love to see ALL the stars reaction to the book.

Avatar Image says:

man they’ve grown up! i luv their twin-chemistry onscreen—you could really see it! they’re perfect as Gred and Forge… so natural. =)

This is cool!

Avatar Image says:

Oh, oh this is bad. How come nobody told me they were coming to Turkey. Here I am vacationing in Turkey, the Phelps twins comes to the city I am in, and I dont’ know about it until I watch the evening news! I have seen previews of the movie. It is dubbed in Turkish. It is sooo strange seeing the actors I know so well talking in such different voices!

Avatar Image says:

I hope alan rickman,helena caerter and dan will coma next year:)katie and twns very cute.katie says dan good kisser:)

Avatar Image says:

Yes, why dind’t someone say it was her Birthday??? Happy Birthday, Katie!!! Wow, 20… I’m 20, too so I’m six months older ^^.

I wonder why none of the cast ever came, here. But on the second thought…I wouldn’t do it :-D

Avatar Image says:

I get home after a stressy day and the first thing I see when I started my computer was something about the Phelps Twins. Can’t every stressy day be like this?

The pics were great, but I wish I knew what they said in the interview. I hate voiceovers… sigh

And omg, I just read they were in Zurich about a month ago? – Why didn’t anyone tell me? goes to look for a timeturner lol

Avatar Image says:

I think we are going to have a new Bellatrix, I read on news that HBC is expecting second child. Maybe she will be able to do HBP?

Write a Reply or Comment