PotterCast 136: Conversations with Paul

364

Jan 29, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The newest episode of our Harry Potter podcast, PotterCast, is now online and includes an extended conversation with Harry and the Potter’s singer Paul DeGeorge. Paul joins Melissa, Sue, and John this week to discuss the Harry Potter EP of the Month Club, which has just opened up for subscriptions, as well as much more about wizard rock and charity in this new year. This episode also marks the return of the Phoenix Files and Bit by Bit segments. In Phoenix Files, we talk about moments from the OotP including: the fireside chat with Sirius and the Hog’s Head meeting, while Bit by Bit delves into the sixth chapter of “Deathly Hallows.” In the news this week, we bring you the latest “Half-Blood Prince” filming and casting news, the possible Wizarding World of Harry Potter opening in December of 2009, as well as Dan Radcliffe’s new role as journalist Dan Eldon in an upcoming film about his life. To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

“Conversations with Paul”

- Big Filming News.
- Melissa thinks “No Funeral.”
- New Wizard Rock EP of the Month Club.
- Talk about the Harry Potter Alliance.
- “Makes me wanna throw my shirt off!”
- Hip Hop Wizard Rock.
- Part One of Chapter 6 “The Ghoul in Pajamas” in Bit by Bit.
- Trio’s fireside chat with Sirius ’ he’s not a blob this time!
- More public service announcements from Harry and the Potters coming soon?

RT: 1:14:10

Editor: Jeff Gregory

Scribbulus
Podcast Alley
Digg
Terminus 2008
Harry Potter EP of the Month Club

Direct download (44 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (9 MB).

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

21 Responses to PotterCast 136: Conversations with Paul

Avatar Image says:

Downloading and excited about another interview!!! and the return of bit by bit.

Yay! PC time! :D

Avatar Image says:

it’s been a rough day, so i’m so happy i have this to listen to as i go to bed. thanks a million as always pottercast

Avatar Image says:

The return of DH bit-by-bit – yay!

(Still holding thumbs for more Phoenix Files and Canon Conclundrums.)

Avatar Image says:

OMG Hugh Mitchell looks so wierd now!!!!!

Low Bandwidth not working.Want to hear show please fix.Thank You

Avatar Image says:

YAY Colin Creevy! I loved him in the video game it’s sad they didn’t bring him back for the movies even if he is extremely tall and punk’d out! _

Avatar Image says:

In relation to dumbledores funeral I remember watching a video interview with David Yates when he mentions that Kloves had written a “a beautiful and moving funeral scene” (not his wording exactly) but you get the drift

Avatar Image says:

When is PotterCast gonna be available through the Zune Marketplace?

Avatar Image says:

On another note, PotterCast #128 and #126 have a problem. In iTunes, I get this message: Authorization is needed to access “(gives the web page)”

I also get an error code “Access Denied” if I try to do a direct download through Leaky.

Avatar Image says:

i <3 paul degeorge :) yay!

Avatar Image says:

Loader lady it sounds like you have a “security problem” with fiewall or antivirus I am not sure who to get hold of, to deal with the problem.(that was a LOT of use I know, it os worth having a look into “security” to ensure that it hasnt “reset itself” or even getting a “free online scan”. best wishes :~)

Avatar Image says:

Kendra, do you know any good pictures of Hugh Mitchell? I sat through that horrible movie Da Vinci Code just to see a glimps of that guy. of course he isn’t cute liitle fellow from CoS, but I like to know what he looks like now.

Avatar Image says:

A brand new baby nephew and a brand new pottercast. This is a great day!!!! I am loving this week so far!

Avatar Image says:

The scene they could be filming is the scene when Dumbledore gets killed and all the kids come outside to see what is going on. In the book, Harry & Hagridmakes thier way to the front of the crowd to where DD is laying on the ground.

Hi everyone Im new

Avatar Image says:

Hi folks! keen to hear the next pottercast…. my question now: is there any way I can convert the podcast so i can listen to it on my regular mp3 player/mobile phone? who can help me out?

Avatar Image says:

Thank you Flittwick, would a “security problem” explain why I can download all PotterCasts #89 through 136 except for #128 and #126? I’m on a Mac. I just turned the Firewall off and that didn’t help either. I only have the problem with #128 and #126.

Avatar Image says:

Callisto, all formats of Pottercast incluing the iTunes downloaded version are already in mp3 format. just upload to your walkman phone and away you go.

Avatar Image says:

thanx mimbus xl! i will just give it a try. see its a new phone, still need to get used to all the technical stuff… gonna love hearing the pottercast on the tram from now on…

Avatar Image says:

Can’t be the scene where DD dies or the battle because Bellatrix wasn’t at that Hogwarts battle in the 6th book.

Write a Reply or Comment