Harry Potter Book Series Nominated at Kids’ Choice Awards

113

Feb 08, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The 2008 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards is scheduled to take place soon, and the nominees for their various awards have now been announced. The Harry Potter series has been nominated yet again in the category of Favorite Book along with such novels as ”
Diary of a Wimpy Kid,” “How to Eat Fried Worms,” and “The Long Way Home” from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series. Viewers will be able to vote for their picks in all categories beginning on March 3rd. The Jack Black hosted ceremony will be broadcast on cable network Nickelodeon Saturday, March 29th 8-9:30 p.m. EST. Congratulations Jo!

19 Responses to Harry Potter Book Series Nominated at Kids’ Choice Awards

The HP series will win, of course. As it should :]

Avatar Image says:

I feel like they’re eventually gonna pull a New York Times and take Harry Potter out of consideration, lol.

Avatar Image says:

Congrats to the harry potter series

But Wheres Twilight? i mean that series is amazing as well if u havent read it yet i totally recommmend u run to the nearest bookstore and buy all the books

anyways good luck to HP

Avatar Image says:

hp will win.. again… lol… and when can we start voting? i went to the link and i got nothing….:(

^ March 3rd, like it says in the article! lol

Avatar Image says:

i haven’t even heard of any of those other books, HARRY POTTER WILL SOOOOO WIN! lol

Avatar Image says:

Harry Potter will smoke those other books!

Avatar Image says:

Lizzie, my friends tell me the same thing, and I say that Twilight is #1 on the Young Adults bestsellers list. Harry Potter is #2. I, personally, am extremely put out about that, but I say that it is in it’s rightful place. No offense meant to the Twilight books, though. They seem really good.

Harry Potter should totally win. :D And deserves to, and will. =]

Avatar Image says:

Oh , and I agree, HP will smoke the other books. XD You don’t even have to think about who should win , it’s automatically Harry =)

Avatar Image says:

Dude! Jack Black is hosting it? That HAS to be fun! I’d watch it simply because he’s hosting the show.

Harry Potter will win, of course. The series is incredible. :)

Avatar Image says:

That’s awesome! HP has to win. As for Twilight, I think it’s overrated- as far as YA fantasy novels for girls go, A Great And Terrible Beauty was so much better.

Avatar Image says:

speaking as an adult, what I find amazing about the HP books is the frequency with which I want to re-read them. I keep getting the urge to read them about every two months. That’s a first with me.

Avatar Image says:

yeah harry will definitely win… it doesn’t matter which books top which lists, all the fansites are going to put up links to vote for harry, and we all know how many people check those almost religiously every day ;) lol… just like the JK for time’s person of the year… jo didn’t win… but came in third i believe cause of all the faithful harry followers like us :D

Avatar Image says:

Didn’t they win last year? Way to go!!!

Avatar Image says:

HP will win no dought or hesitation about it!!! It one last year too!!!! HP is the BEST book series to hit this planet!!!!Go HP!!!!!! Too bad no one comes to get the award though. Like last year when they won it was announced over a commercial cuz none of the actors or JK could be there to get the award!!! Oh well…..And Miley Cyrus is on the list??? URG I hate her guts!!!

Avatar Image says:

well deserved nomination again! they will no doubt get it- they are the most popular books around I we should say or pretty darn close. I hated reading till my mom bought me the Sorcerers Stone in 97 and have read and re-read all the books since I love them and am a total HP fanatic. @ Kristi your pic is so touching, I miss him and what a sad accident- may he rest in peace- very eerie I saw on headline news today officials taking his casket out of the hyrse- hope I spelled that right. Just such a sad story. ANYWAY. yah, sorry that was really random- just had to say it.

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO HARRY POTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the nominees!!! I love still being 13… =D

Avatar Image says:

Although I love both the Twilight and the Great and Terrible Beauty series, they are a bit too mature for the Nick audience. Kristi and Amy, I love both your avatars, they’re so sweet. And Veronica, there’s no reason to hate Miley, you don’t even know her. If you hate her singing or songs or style, fine, but don’t bash please.

Write a Reply or Comment