Report: Teaser Trailer for Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Due May 16

112

Mar 26, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

TLC has gotten a new report today regarding a possible release date of the first teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. While there have been many various rumors out there, we have a credible report saying the first HBP teaser will air in movie theaters before the second Narnia movie, Prince Caspian when it opens on May 16. Again while we believe this to be credible, please keep this in the rumor category for now until we can get confirmation from Warner Brothers.

On a related note, thanks to the many of you (including our friends at Snitchseeker.com) who emailed to say that “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” will be making it’s American network television debut on ABC Saturday April 26 at 8pm (ET). There are also rumors swirling regarding this too, claiming ABC may show new footage of Half-Blood Prince during the film. While this is very much unconfirmed, it is possible they will be airing some of the sneak peek excerpts of HBP as seen already on the OotP DVD, however at this point, we simply do not know what, if any, new preview will be aired. We are working to find out more about this,and will update with more when we can!

UPDATE: We’ve received word that no new HBP footage is planned to air during the network premiere of “Goblet of Fire.”

121 Responses to Report: Teaser Trailer for Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Due May 16

Avatar Image says:

Cool. Very exciting. I can’t wait to see Prince Caspian too. The Narnia movies take so long to make.

Sweet :-)

Avatar Image says:

About time. I’m glad they’ve gotten around to this, I want to see it!

Avatar Image says:

Ooh, I hope it’s true! Another great reason to go see Prince Caspian (can’t wait for that movie!) I can’t wait…that day will be great! :D

Yay first post!

Sounds cool

May??? isn’t it too early? trailer 5 months before the premiere…we’ll see

Yay first post!

Sounds cool

Oh dammit I thought I was… my computer broke

Avatar Image says:

That’s great, but for some reason I have not had the chance to watch trailer for OOTP, not even once :( hope it will be different with HBP!

Avatar Image says:

I KNEW it would be coming out on Prince Caspian….but actually hearing this as news just makes me so HAPPY!!!! AHHHHH!!! May 16th cannot come soon enough.

Avatar Image says:

Yay! I’m marking the date on my calendar! Narnia and Potter….two tastes that go great together.

/geek

Oh wait I thought I was… sigh

Avatar Image says:

Squee!!! I thought it would be released with this film! I’m so glad I was planning on seeing it anyway!

@Squibby

You can find the OOTP trailers in the video galleries here at Leaky. : – )

@matea

Teaser trailers tend to come out really early. I’m sure the actual full trailer won’t come out until mid-summer. I’ve actually seen teaser trailers for some films a full year before the film was released (which means I’m sick of the film before it’s released).

Avatar Image says:

239 days to Half-Blood Prince….50 days to Prince Caspian.

Not that I’m counting.

(I’m ridiculously pleased to see my icon back. Thanks, Leaky.)

Avatar Image says:

I bet you they show loads of stuff but only small glimpes to make us fans go wild. Imagine what the cave is going to like!! And the christmas party, sectumsempra, quiditch not to mention all the penseive scenes. Wow…i’m in over my head here.

Avatar Image says:

finally i have been waiting forever it is early but that makes even more fun i hope it is longer then the 5th because i loved the 5th but i was disappointed by how long it was

Avatar Image says:

Whoooohooooooo!!! Can’t wait! Actually, for the teaser trailer it is LATE, we got the one for OoTP in November of 2006, almost 8 full months before the movie!

Avatar Image says:

I’ll admit to being a little confused….I thought the TEASER trailers were proprietary to the studio; i.e., a WB teaser being attached to a WB film. The longer, theatrical trailers are often shown with other studios’ films, but (as I found out when my local theater didn’t show the OotP theatrical trailer with Spider-Man 3, grrrr) those are shown at the individual theaters’ discretion.

Avatar Image says:

May? Are you serious? The November realeases always have the teasers out in March or April… aghh the wait is killing me!

And is GOF premiering on ABC Family or just the regular ABC network?

Avatar Image says:

I have been surfing the net obsessively waiting for a HBP trailer! Finally I know where to find it! Maybe I’ll just go see Prince Caspian for the trailers then leave.

Squeeee so excited!!!

Does anyone know when Prince Caspian comes out in UK and if the HP trailer will still be shown before that film?

If not then will it appear on youtube? I have to see it asap!

Avatar Image says:

16 may???too late..can’t wait so much..__!!

Avatar Image says:

For a film coming out in November, you’d expect the teaser in April and the full trailer in July. So this would be a bit late but not terribly.

Avatar Image says:

Nooo I just looked on imdb and Prince Caspian isn’t released in UK until 26th June! I thought I hadn’t heard much about it!

Can someone please find out when the HP teaser trailer will be shown in UK and what film?

Avatar Image says:

Don’t people in the UK (and Europe, and the rest of the world) get something called the “International Trailer”—a different trailer from both the US teaser trailer and the US theatrical trailer, usually released aroundish the time of the US teaser? So MuggleQueen, you may get a trailer of your very own.

Avatar Image says:

WOOOOO!!!! Oh My Jesus!!!! I can’t wait!!!!I am gonna see that movie just for the trailor. Thats good that my aunt and sister like Narnia so I can go with them. They luv hp too!!!!!!!!Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Avatar Image says:

Bandersnatch – that suits me! But tbh I would have thought that the trailer would come out in the UK before US because OotP DVD was released here first…

Avatar Image says:

For instance, the OotP International Trailer: http://video.the-leaky-cauldron.org/video/669

Although this was released around the time of the US theatrical trailer, just 2 months before the movie—not around the time of the US teaser. So you’ll get your own trailer but you may have to wait a while.

Cool. Can’t wait.

Avatar Image says:

@mollywobbles23 LOL, I meant, I have never seen it in moviea theater, I’ve seen them on TV, it’s just the preview, before the movies

Avatar Image says:

I’ve seen trailers a YEAR before the movie is released (Cinderella Man…I was sick of that movie before it came out…but I loved it anyways :P ) I can’t wait for this! It’ll be so cool I’ll squee like a madwoman!

Avatar Image says:

Hmm, that’s kind of weird that WB would put their teaser trailer on Disney’s movie.. I work for one of the movie studios in question, so I’ll see if I can find out more…

Avatar Image says:

i wasn’t totally into seeing prince caspian, but i might see it just for the teaser trailer

ahhhh, i cant wait!

Avatar Image says:

Yeeees! Can’t wait for May 16!

Avatar Image says:

I was lookin forward to Prince Caspian anyway. But now I look forward to it even more, lol!

Avatar Image says:

Well, it’s about time, but May?????

The first teaser for OotP debuted before Happy Feet on November 17 – almost eight months before the July 11 release of the film. Good grief, we’re DYING here WB!!!!

Either way, never fear those in the UK or whomsoever doesn’t want to see the Narnia movie – WB will release the teaser online within HOURS (or a day at most) of it hitting the cinema.

Avatar Image says:

Bandersnatch. Usually everyone gets the same tralier. But sometimes the studios make 3 or 4 different versions.

Don’t worry UK people just because the Narnia film isn’t released in the UK the same day as the US doesn’t mean that you won’t see the teaser trailer at the same time. It could be shown with something else.

As far as I’m aware “internationally” traliers get shown with whatever movie the threatres want not the studios (that’s what happens down under). Most trailers get shown with the same genre. Like if your in a comedy movie then they show comedy traliers, kids movie they show kid trailers etc.

The trailer will probably end up on YouTube before it’s in the cinemas.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait for the trailer, I am really excited about the new Narnia film as well. And as for Goblet on ABC, I wonder if they will have deleted scenes added in, like the other three films do when they are aired on ABC. Worth a look, I hope they will release the extended editions on DVD. I like the extra bit with Lockheart and his quiz, oh and the cabinet in CoS…I am still devestated by the lack of Valentines in that movie, haha! Anyway cant’ wait!

Thats my birthday!

Yay what a nice present, and I’ll definitely go see Prince Caspian anyway!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait! I wanted to see Prince Caspian anyway, but this gives me an excuse to go see it on opening night!

Avatar Image says:

yay!! i’m gonna see Narnia too lol

Avatar Image says:

To those of you that know about the teaser trailer being released online… Could you please post a link in May when you find it? I really want to see it but the chances of getting to the theater are slim to none and I don’t have a clue how to find it online. Thanks!!!

Avatar Image says:

MamaBookworm, don’t worry, TLC will have a link up pronto. They always do. As soon as it’s online you’ll know :)

And Blank, LOL I actually agree with you. Narnia is overrated crap.

Avatar Image says:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HAVE NOT READ PRINCE CASPIAN, BUT I HAVE READ THE MAGICIAN’S NEPHEW AND THE LION, THE WHICH AND THE WARDROBE!!! GO HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

im sooo xcited i cnt wait

Avatar Image says:

Definitely! And Prince Caspian looks awesome too, so I can’t wait to drag my friends along to see it with me! And here’s a thought I got from IMDB boards – Speed Racer is a bit earlier in May (the 5th I think), but it’s possible it could be showing the HBP trailer there too!!!

I hope they show footage or parts of the trailer on TV!! :)) I will def. watch. Thanks Leaky!

Avatar Image says:

WHAT, MAY that’s soooo long away

=(

i thought the teaser trailer would of been a bit earlier than that :’(

Avatar Image says:

Libby I love your icon! Oh I do hope that GoF thing has something HBP in it…a sneak peek or something!

Avatar Image says:

To go and see a movie just for it’s trailer and then leave. Hahaha, the Potter-fandom at it’s best. (gotta love the hardcore fans)

Avatar Image says:

UGH! THAT LONG TO WAIT?! I guess ill live. What else can i do?

Live, Love, Harry Potter!!

Avatar Image says:

I suspected that the trailer for the sixth film would accompany the next Narnia films, as they both are directed toward similar audiences and the timing for this trailer coincides with the release of the GoF trailer in 2005!

As though I needed another reason to see Narnia on opening day!

oooo im gonna see prince caspian on the 16, then

Avatar Image says:

okay, i accept that we will have to wait 50 days…but hopefully the WB will release some pics in the meantime. i mean, seriously, i was disappointed with the ootp marketing campaign, it was no nearly as good as poa’s or gof’s. please please please show us SOMETHING!

Avatar Image says:

Slightly off topic: Does anyome know when the next Pottercast is coming out? Its been a while…

Can you comment on that Sue/Melissa?

Avatar Image says:

YAY! im gonna go watch that movie just to see the trailer, im so excited!

Avatar Image says:

Though I have no flipping idea what Prince Caspian is, I might just go watch it to have the preview of HBP. :) Lol. And also, it’s about time they aired Goblet of Fire on television! But I don’t know why I’m saying that, seeing that I have the dvd…. x) Anyway, awesome! I can’t wait for May 16th! =)

Avatar Image says:

Awesome! Matea the teaser for OotP was shown 9 months before the premier.

Avatar Image says:

This will be a happy month for me because in may its my birhtday. i cant wait.

Avatar Image says:

Awsome news I cant wait to see it if it does debut on that day. Does anyone else find it soooooooooo anoying that the dumb biblical conservatives still after ten years and counting call the Harry Potter series witchcraft- it bugs the you know what out of me. Mainly because they tag the name Catholics along with it and make us all look stupid- I am catholic and I dont think that way and the majority of catholics do not- why do they say that we think its all witchcraft and promotes occults. They really need to get a life and shut up about it already. sorry I had to get it off my back.

Woot Woot!! Even if it is rather far away, I’m SO happy to just know! :D

Avatar Image says:

“I’ll admit to being a little confused….I thought the TEASER trailers were proprietary to the studio; i.e., a WB teaser being attached to a WB film. The longer, theatrical trailers are often shown with other studios’ films, but (as I found out when my local theater didn’t show the OotP theatrical trailer with Spider-Man 3, grrrr) those are shown at the individual theaters’ discretion”—mountain violet

I thought the same thing. I’m having a difficult time believing this. I thought it would be released for Speedracer on May 9.

Avatar Image says:

YAY and this is weird but on like HBO GOF has been on… i remember watching it last year right before OOTP came out..helped me calm down with the excitement of seeing OOTP ;)

Avatar Image says:

Yes!!! Gives me a recent thing to look forward too :D

Avatar Image says:

For some reason I have a hard time believing this rumor; Prince Caspian is a Disney film, while HBP is WB. I don’t recall a WB movie trailer running before a Disney film before, but I guess it could happen. I’m remembering the trailer for the Sorcerer’s Stone coming out in April, and the film in November, but I could be misremembering that. So in essence, the time seems right…not clear on the film.

Avatar Image says:

i’ve already seen a trailer of the movie on youtube. maybe it wasn’t supposed to be posted yet? i don’t know. but it promises to rock just like the rest of them have!

Avatar Image says:

OMG! Why does this film seem to have crept up on me. OotP seemed to take forever to come out. Hope it’s true. The time line seems to be right.

Avatar Image says:

Katt, It must have been a fan-made trailer that you saw. The official HBP trailer isn’t out yet. But I can’t wait! :D

Avatar Image says:

Zach, like you said, the timing is right. The GoF teaser was released in May. They always release teasers during the big movie seasons (summer, beginning of winter holiday season). This is why I have been predicting the release would be for Speedracer since January. I’m kind of bummed I was flat wrong! LoL.

Avatar Image says:

actually, to those who say the trailer will be too early, trailers for Inkheart are going, theatrical trailers not ever teasers and that movie comes out next January… worse yet, there is a teaser for Ice Age 3, which comes out in July 2009! There was a preview for cars along with the incredibles a full 1 and a half years before its release! Just saying, dont mean to sound like a jerk but a five month proceeding movie TEASER almost sounds too late. : )

Avatar Image says:

That’s my birthday! Hooray!

Avatar Image says:

FINALLY!!!! I hope this is true, cuz I’m dying for a teaser trailer

Avatar Image says:

YAY!!!! I can’t wait. Hopefully there’ll be some scenes from HBP when GoF airs. We’ll see.

Avatar Image says:

For those wondering about it not being with a WB film – I think you will find that while it may have been important in the past (for example with Philosopher’s Stone/Chamber of Secrets) to attach it to a WB film because of all the people going to see it just for the trailer, now with the widespread increase in Internet bandwith, less people are going to be willing to see a film just to see a trailer, when they could just download it. It would therefore be better from a marketing perspective to put it with a film with a similar audience, such as Prince Caspian. Not to mention the fact that I think it would originally been with Inkheart (seeing that’s a New Line film, and hence is now being distributed by WB) as it was supposed to begin showing around now, but has been delayed for a year. Incidentally, the Goblet of Fire (I think) was first shown with a non-WB movie (but only in limited cinemas).

Avatar Image says:

Actually, I think it is much more likely to be released with Speed Racer on May 9th, as it is a PG-rated WB film, coming out just as filming wraps up. They would only show it with a different corporation if there were no WB movies being released around that time.

Avatar Image says:

Not to mention the fact that you can’t really trust an unconfirmed “report”, especially when they don’t tell you who gave it.

Avatar Image says:

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I’m so excited!

Avatar Image says:

I know everone else is excited about the preview, but I’m staying away. Never before have I shut my eyes at every picture given, but I don’t want any surprises given away. The trailer for OotP was great. It seemed to show David Yates knew what he was doing with the action and story. Turns out they used all the best lines and shots in the trailer. It gave away the entire Dumbledore vs. Voldemort battle, the fight in the ministry, it even showed Sirius being pulled into the veil. Thats why Order may have been my least favorite, they gave away all the best parts in the preview leaving me dissatisfied and feeling I’d already seen it. I don’t want to see the cave, inferi, orphanage, quidditch, or anything with Hogwarts at the end. I want to be completely surprised during the end sequence. Since I’m a Narnia fan and plan on going to a midnight showing I guess I’ll shut my eyes and eat my popcorn as loud as possible. Can’t wait for both Narnia and Potter MOVIES though (skipping the Narnia trailers too).

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I was just wondering about that today. Lol. That’ll be awesome if it’s true.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, my bet would be on Speed Racer for this one! But like someone mentioned earlier, it can be played before a non-WB film in limited theaters.

Avatar Image says:

OMG I’M SOOO EXCITED!!!! May 16th is my BIRTHDAY!! I really hope someone can take video of it so that it can be on youtube… that would be the best b-day gift EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Isn’t Narnia a disney movie? Would that make sense to have it b4 a disney movie?

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait for that day! I wanna see the teaser trailer

Avatar Image says:

rumor category or not… I wish it was May 16th already! Realy looking forward to it!!! The GOF was on Belgian TV for the first time somewere last week I think….

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Can’t wait.

Avatar Image says:

Someone made a mention of trailers giving the best scenes away. Thats one of my major gripes about trailers. Though I love them, I get really annoyed when I discover watching the film, that was the best bits (It happened with the Simpsons film) But still, I’m looking forward to HBP trailers.

Avatar Image says:

yey just in time for my birthday. :-)

but i am shock that the US are only now airing GOF on TV. in my country (israel) it has already been aired at least 5 times on my cable company movie channel. and i reckon that by the end of the summer they will air OOTP.

Avatar Image says:

Yesss!!!! Trailers are the best part in waiting for a movie to come out! And its going to be before Prince Caspian. Excellent!!!!

Avatar Image says:

YESS! I love Narnia, too, so i’m definaltely, DEFINATELY going to see it! =D Yay!

Avatar Image says:

Maya, Goblet of Fire has been playing here in the U.S. for at least a year on HBO, which is a pay cable channel. And most likely we’ll be getting Order of the Phoenix by the end of the summer, too. It usually goes like this – a movie comes out, then about three months later comes the DVD, then about a year after the release of the movie in theatres it premieres on a cable channel like HBO or Cinemax, then sometime after that it premieres on one of the main non-pay channels in the U.S., like ABC, CBS, or NBC. So Goblet is only finally premiering on ABC, but it’s been playing on HBO for quite a while. By the way, I loved the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and I hope Prince Caspian is good…I was going to see it anyway, so…bonus!

Avatar Image says:

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait till this comes out in theaters!!!

Avatar Image says:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! heart failure!!!!!!! and, uh, mountain violet, i so started a count down when i left OotP theater. though i saw OotP 4 times in theater. can’t wait til may 16. thats a long time though. humph. vive Xe

Avatar Image says:

We have to wait till May?!!!

This is AMAZING!

Hahah, just wait, Prince Caspian is going to break all box-office records just because the entire HP fandom is going to run-down to see the half-blood prince trailer. Money-chmoney, they’re both Prince’s anyway right?

Heheh, just wait…just wait…...

Avatar Image says:

I can’t see this happening. HP is WB’s and Narnia is Disney. But anything’s possible.

Avatar Image says:

I hope this is True that way my reason to go see Narnia doubles.. i like Narnia films dont get me worng but HP is my best over all

Avatar Image says:

I dont think it will come out in till Dark Knight comes out

Avatar Image says:

Will ABC Family be showing an extended version of GOF like it did with the first three? I love all the extra scenes they put in.

I think it is very possible that Disney will get to show the HBP trailer in front of their movie at least in the US.  In the US the films aired for free on ABC and ABC Family (which are both owned by Disney) and The Disney Channel. Those are the only three networks the movies air on (excluding all the pay channels like HBO and Showtime). Since Disney Corp. is the company that has the rights to show the movies over regular and basic cable in the US, they probably have a deal with WB to show each others trailers in the movies.
Avatar Image says:

Why do my post keep doing that? Sorry!

Avatar Image says:

Michele, I have no idea why the posts do that sometime. But I read what you said and can see your logic very clearly. Though the words were, at times, a little hard to see. And also Flik258, I think that the full trailer will premier with The Dark Knight. Since both are going into I-Max I would think that they would show a trailer for it just to get people amped.

Avatar Image says:

Hey guys, for those of you who believe that the trailer for HBP couldn’t run in front of a Disney movie like Prince Caspian…it is true that this whole thing is still in the rumor section, but it is possible. As far as I know, trailers in front of movies don’t necessarily have to be from the same production company. Also, as an example of two different companies making a deal – ABC and ABC Family, which often show the Harry Potter films, are actually owned by Disney. Even thought Harry Potter is a WB production, it has aired on a Disney-owned channel, instead of on the WB channel (which is now actually the CW after merging with UPN a few years ago). It’s not just about fixing a movie trailer to one of your own companies films, it’s about finding a film which is alike in story, tone, or genre, usually making sure that those who go to see a movie like Prince Caspian would want to see HBP anyway, rather than placing the trailer in front of a horror movie or historical drama.

Avatar Image says:

Aww that long until the trailer comes out? Oh well, I hope it’ll be awesome. Hopefully there will be more promotional pics before then.

Avatar Image says:

That’s true, Disney might be able to show it. Though, financially, I would think WB would hold the trailer for The Dark Knight. We’ll have to see.

Avatar Image says:

I thought it would have been released with “Speed Racer” because “Racer” is a WB film.

Avatar Image says:

WHHOOOOAA!!! I’m so excited right now! I’ve looking for this for a very long time, and I really think that it is too late for a trailer being released on May. I can remember that the Goblet of Fire teaser trailer came out on March of 2005!! I’m sorry, my english isn´t very good. Thanks for the data. Bye.

Avatar Image says:

Yay! At least it is in front of a good movie… not Scooby Doo.

Avatar Image says:

I remember that Ootp’s trailer was released with Happy Feet ! Well, I really wanted to see this movie and now I can’t wait to…just to see that trailer! :D

Finally!

Avatar Image says:

YES! May 16 seems so far…sigh...waiting…

Avatar Image says:

One important and overlooked thing in trailers is the music. They should really use one of X-Ray Dog’s intense, dramatic, choral songs. Sure, they had one in the Order of the Phoenix TV Spots, but I mean, they should use them in the Theatrical or Teaser trailers (they had something by X-Ray Dog in the OOTP theatrical, but it wasn’t their best) . I really have high expectations of this tralier. I am so excited! I would do anything to see it!

Oh, and for those of you who don’t know, X-Ray Dog is an underground orginization of trailer music composers who stay hidden from the general public, but are in fact very good. See for yourself.

Avatar Image says:

Cirtterfur, I understand your logic. However, in the past WB has not followed that formula. They typically release teasers during a WB family film, regardless of the story or tone. For instance, I believe the GoF teaser was released for the Will Ferrell movie Kicking and Screaming, while the OotP teaser was released for Happy Feet. That’s why most people expected it to be released for Speed Racer.

Now, it really doesn’t matter to me what film it’s scene in front of, but I wish it was Speed Racer because that means it would be released a week earlier.

Avatar Image says:

Man, it seems like just yesterday we were waiting for the teaser of OotP. Time really flies, eh?

Avatar Image says:

Arg i want the trailer now! lol now now now, man i’m such a kid when it comes to Harry Potter lol. May is too long to wait its only march now!

Avatar Image says:

Well i don’t know about America but in Ireland, Trailers are always shown by genre. If you are going to see a horror then most likely you will see a bunch of trailers for thrillers and horrors. If your going to see a kids movie, they’ll only show traielrs for kids movies. If you’re going to see a comedy: yep you guessed it, they’ll show trailers for comedies lol. So HBP will be in the fantasy / kids section along with all the other fantasy stuff e.g. before Prince Caspian,

Avatar Image says:

Yes!!!!! That means that November is getting closer. I would like to strongly agree with what the Pod Cast played on the Leaky Cauldron a few months ago concerning the movies. They should have put the first two on the big screen to draw the crowds; then, let the BBC take over and turn it into a mini series. That way, us die hard fans would not say “Oh, I can’t beleive they left this out—or No, That’s completly the opposit of the book.” I think that what they should do is turn the books into an animated movie series with every line in the book. Name the price and would buy it.

Avatar Image says:

Cool! I have a widget on my desktop counting down the days until Prince Caspian, so the teaser trailer of HBP will just be a bonus before seeing it. I think the Narnia movies are going to be better than the Harry Potter movies because they’re taking their time on them and giving them the loving attention each movie deserves. As glumpuddle says, they’re cranking out the Harry Potter movies like an assembly line because they’re worried about the main kids’ ages.

So, yeah, I love the Harry Potter series and all (the books and the films) but I can’t resist saying: For Narnia and The North! =_=

Avatar Image says:

Does this mean WB is going 2 air the half-blood prince teaser trailer online?, or just on the previews of the movie Narnia before it starts

Avatar Image says:

Well in OZ the OotP trailer was NOT on the beginning of Happy Feet anyway. We usually see the trailer on a current affairs show lol. I never saw an ootP trailer in the cinema and I went to several movies between the trailer’s release and the movie itself – including Happy Feet!

Avatar Image says:

OMG faints I’m already excited for Prince Caspian and this just adds to the frenzy!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha House of Wax. funny post.

Avatar Image says:

My birthday is May 11 and hearing the the trailer is coming out six days later is like the perfect birthday present!!! I cant wait to see the movie! I cant wait to see the full length trailer!! I am so physced!!!

Avatar Image says: Well I loved Prince Caspian!!!!! Well Worth it!!! I only hope by the delay on Half Bood Prince, that they will include more details in the Movie, what I mean is to stay closer to the book, and not leave out important details like Dobby, and stay a little bit longer on stuff and scenes that should be so crucial to the plot, I feel this would be done, if they kept the right characters doing what the book says!!!!

Write a Reply or Comment