New Official WB Photos of Emma Watson (Updated)

281

Mar 29, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Emma Watson’s official website has been updated to indicate new photos of the actress will be released shortly in an exclusive preview on her site. This is of interest to fans, given these photos are from “a recent WB photo shoot” with one of the photos revealed to be the photo fans will receive should they write the Hermione Granger actress. Please note: We do not know if this means these photos will also include photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince or if WB is planning on releasing any new HBP in the very near future either, and we will update with more when we can.

UPDATE: The first of the new WB photos is now online at her website, showing a casually dressed Emma Watson. This is the photo fans will get should they write the actress asking for an autograph. As the website indicates they will be revealing two more photos, spreading that process out over the coming week. We will update with a new post should they reveal a photo of the actress in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

65 Responses to New Official WB Photos of Emma Watson (Updated)

Avatar Image says:

First to comment yay! Anyway i am excited about this i hope it includes pictures of them in character

Emma Watson pictures…great.

Avatar Image says:

Always good to see new photos! awesome !

Avatar Image says:

Hopefully there will be a photo from HBP – should be good!

Avatar Image says:

Yay news has been rather scarce about HBP!Cant wait to see the pictures!xD

Avatar Image says:

Harry looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different from his first year in the movies!!!!!! i was actually going to say Danial, but i decided to say harry instead!

Avatar Image says:

did you REALLY mean that, doodle? cuz i am really excited about the pics!!!

Avatar Image says:

Um, ‘Abs92’ and ‘Nezziekiki’...these are photos of EMMA [not the “whole gang”] Just sayin’! New photos! :D

Avatar Image says:

ok Emma Watson Pics….....its not as if we’re counting down the days for gods sake!!!!

hopefully its HBP pix!!!

P.S. I hope we get Harry/Ginny pix as well!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Yay! New photos means more publicity on the way!

236 days to HBP!

Avatar Image says:

Yeh Confederate Lady i realised after i’d posted but oh well if we get pics of emma we might get other pictures soonish?

Great! I hope this means new Rupert and Dan pictures too. :D

Avatar Image says:

oh…can we get excited now? (roll eyes)

Avatar Image says:

Yah, Abs92, it’s cool~ LOL That would be awesome if we DID get pics of the “whole gang” soon! Well, I guess this means that HBP is on the “homeward stretch” [236 days, and counting!!!!!] Cool. Especially with photos of Emma, starting the “trend”! This is great news….Like everyone else, CANT WAIT! :D

Avatar Image says:

I’ve read that on her site. I’m really looking forward to it. and I agree with Chris,probably we can expect Dan and Rupe pictures too!YAY

Avatar Image says:

How about official WB pictures from HBP that don’t look like every other promotional image they’ve released ever? That would be cool.

Avatar Image says:

I think we will se her as Hermione with a wand and little birds around her head! :D

Avatar Image says:

so if we want to have a look of the new pic of HBP, we HAVE to go to her official site? and she would just post it BUT to tell her fan to check our her site LATER??

i know that girl is smart. with the news spreading around online, all HP fans would rush to her site. clever, very clever girl indeed.

Avatar Image says:

@ashley-THATS NOT TRUE! Emma isn’t really involved in anything about her site. She only post e.m.s every few months. There are people who take care about it. Jo is a great web-master and she(or he ,I’m not sure) takes care about everything. and btw Emma is not that type-”come on everybody,I’ve just posted few new pictures!”....come on!

Avatar Image says:

wow I can’t wait to see those photo!!!! I hope we get Harry and Ginny picture!!!!

Avatar Image says:

If its on a Emma Watson site I very much doubt we’ll get a harry/ginny photo. Sorry to disapoint you guys…@Matea calm down…breathe there are some people who dont particually like Emma (gasp…horror..) dont worry they are NOT insulting YOU.

I wanna see Lavander

Avatar Image says:

Well, at least it’s some sort of picture. :D Since it’s a WB photoshoot, I’m guessing it’s a character portrait or something nifty like that. Sounds good!

Avatar Image says:

Hopefully we get a ron/Hermione/Lavendar photo. That would be cool. Harry and Ginny would make me gag though. That ship just doesn’t float.

Avatar Image says:

I think some people has read wrong the information in her web site, it says the photos are from a recent photo-shoot for her fan mail pictures that are send every year, it will be posted in her web-site before they are printed, and unless I read wrong it doesn’t says that they are photo stills from the movie.

New HBP pics? FINALLY! We’ve only got 2

Avatar Image says:

This is good. :) When will Rupert pictures come out!? Lol. x)

Avatar Image says:

I doubt these are actual HBP pictures, probably just nice ones of Emma on set.

But I do hope we get some new HBP pics soon. Preferably of Harry/Ginny and Lavender!

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know. Every time I look at pictures of Emma, I can’t help thinking how overrated her beauty is.

Don’t misunderstand, I do think she’s a pretty girl. But people talk about her as if she’s this stunning, unparalleled beauty, and I… just don’t see it. She’s pretty, yes, but I could name ten actresses off the top of my head who I think are prettier. Come to think of it, I could probably name ten girls I know in real life who I think are prettier. Sorry, but I just can’t see her as the great beauty she’s often proclaimed to be.

Nonetheless, I’m looking forward to the WB pictures.

Avatar Image says:

Oh I’ve had it! I’ve been looking everywhere but I just cant find it! Could somebody tell me please where I can find the little picture of Hermione in OotP that’s in that little frame that says “now showing” but I click it and it says ‘add a countdown to your website or myspace’ Pleaseeeeeeeeee help

Avatar Image says:

Cool. I can’t wait to see them. If they recently held a photoshoot then that means we will probably be getting pictures of everybody in costume soon. which is AWESOME! Of course it’s not as awesome as Emma giving her fans a sneak preview though…go GIRLY!

Avatar Image says:

I love how everytime Emma is mentioned some people feel the need to complain about how ugly they think she is and how bad of an actor they think she is…i mean seriously no one cares. we understand you don’t like her, but keep it to yourself. no one said you had to like her. i’m sure there alot of people out there who don’t like alot of the actors. i personally dont like alan rickman as snape but i deal with it, because that’s not going to change. but anyways, emma is a 17 year old GIRL, so you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for talking about her. it’s completely ridiculous.

Cool! Can’t wait.

Avatar Image says:

“but anyways, emma is a 17 year old GIRL, so you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for talking about her. “

Since you are the one who posts about her constantly, maybe you should take your own advice?

Avatar Image says:

@ Celia: I see you’re sticking with your great tradition of jumping on people without even reading their posts properly.

I did not call Emma ugly. Not even close. Re-read my comment. I made it quite clear that I do think she’s pretty. All I said was that I don’t personally find her to be quite as beautiful as everyone else does.

And frankly, Celia, what is truly ridiculous is the touchy, over the top, self-righteous way you lecture everyone, when your comments make it abundantly clear that you didn’t even understand what the person was saying in the first place. Sometimes I honestly don’t even know why people (myself included) bother to read your comments, since you don’t seem to bother reading anyone else’s. But oh my, you certainly feel free to jump all over them for whatever it is you think they said.

Avatar Image says:

Sigh. I really wish we could have just one comment thread about the movie that doesn’t involve ship bashing.

Harry and Ginny would make me gag though. That ship just doesn’t float.

Um, except that it does? In case you’ve forgotten, Harry and Ginny got married and had quite a happy life, as well as having three children together. They “floated” quite well, thanks. The fact that you didn’t like it doesn’t make it any less true. Live with it.

Now, back on topic. I imagine the pics will be almost entirely Emma- and Hermione-centric, considering they’re being posted on Emma’s website. For that reason, I’ll be pretty surprised if there are any pics that don’t directly involve her. And that’s more than fair. I mean, why should they post non-Emma pics, if they’re an Emma website?

Still, it would be nice if this is an indicator that more pics are coming from WB in the very near future!

On second thought:

Though I still stand by my direct comment to Celia about her constantly jumping on everyone for things they didn’t even say, I do think that my FIRST comment here (the one about Emma’s beauty) was unnecessary and not really appropriate.

I meant it only as an idle observation, sort of like saying offhandedly to your friend, “You think that girl is beautiful? Hmm. I think she’s pretty, but not THAT pretty.” However, it probably came off as an insult to Emma, which wasn’t my intention. So for the record, I think Emma is a talented and perfectly attractive actress. She seems like a nice person, too, if her interviews are anything to go by.

So I apologize if anyone here was offended by my comment.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait to see these pictures, whether they feature new images from the sixth film or not. It seems to be that whenever Emma appears in a shoot, she always achieves a grace and beauty that we haven’t seen out of her before.

Avatar Image says:

@Matea- Jo is a girl, its short for Joann :)

Avatar Image says:

LOL. Actually some of us are counting down the days. : )

Avatar Image says:

Amy F for what its worth I totally agree with you. Some people are incdediably over-sensitive where their favourite actors are concerned. Thye have a right to citicise if someone is being overly mean but you weren’t so dont worry about it. And this post is about pictures of Emma so making an idle comment about beauty is not really inappropiate, you are completely entitled to say what you like. As Dumbledore once said to Dobby ’ we is free to call him a barmy old codger if we likes’! Oh and I also wouldnt class Emma as particually beautiful, pretty yes, beautiful no.

Avatar Image says:

Yet another shallow thread about whether the girl is gorgeous or not.

I love Hermione….......and Emma xx

Avatar Image says:

I can’t help but feel that some people just don’t like the fact Emma is increasing her interaction with HER fans, releasing pics, personal messages, etc. Now Emma’s fans get some exclusive pics of her even before WB releases them, with WB’s permission. I guess it just sucks not to be an Emma fan. If you don’t want to look at them, don’t. Nobody is forcing you. (And I agree that the Harry/Ginny ship doesn’t float. That was the worst written storyline of the novel. Thank God, Ginny was written out of DH. I can care less that they marry later, it was poorly written. Overly forced. Deal with that.)

Avatar Image says:

Wow, Snaps, I don’t know what books you were reading. I always thought that Harry and Ginny would end up together. I thought it was pretty clear from the bond created by the experience with Tom Riddle in COS and then in beginning of POA when they they had a similar reaction to the Dementor on the train. Then starting with their interactions at Grimmauld Place in OOTP, it was very obvious that they definitely would end up together. They really understand each other. “Poorly written. Overly forced”? I think it’s really strange that you would be posting at the Leaky Cauldron if that’s the way you feel about JKR’s writing. I thought it was subtly written and very believable.

Avatar Image says:

How did this become a I hate Ginny/Harry thread all of a sudden? It’s like people who can’t deal with reality always have to find a way to moan about their own misfortune of missing the truth when ever they get the chance. Regardless of whether or not it means anything to the subject (ie: Emma’s soon to be released pictures).

I’m tired of all the griping. Get over it already. We’re getting new pics of Emma soon. Be happy about that at least and leave the rest alone.

Avatar Image says:

@ leggers—a WB photoshoot does not mean it will be in Hermione clothing mode. A lot of photoshoots Dan has done -for WB-are not in HP character. the ones done in Australia for promotions for HP and then for December Boys.

Hoping this news also means we will to getting new photos of the other actors soon as well.She ,more than likely, wouldn’t advertise those as coming soon-on her site.

Avatar Image says:

“It’s like people who can’t deal with reality always have to find a way to moan about their own misfortune of missing the truth when ever they get the chance.”

lol it’s kind of funny, isn’t it? That people get so bent out of shape over couples in a children’s story. It makes me laugh. It makes JKR boggle.

But anyway, back on topic: I’m sure the Emma photos will be lovely.

Avatar Image says:

I’m with Jenny and Father Ted on this. Some people just need to take a chill pill. Whether you think H/G was badly written or not, that doesn’t change the fact that it was written, and that they’re a couple in the books. If you don’t like the pairing, fine that’s your opinion, but it doesn’t make it any less true.

Avatar Image says:

Oh I forgot to mention, I’m also excited to see the new Emma pics. They should be great. Emma’s a very lovely girl.

^ I agree, and I think she’s intensely beautiful. >.>

Avatar Image says:

Harry and Ginny are one of my favorite things about the books. Ginny was one of the brightest spots in Harry’s life and he built the family he always wanted with her. I was so happy when they got together and I can’t wait for the storyline to unfold onscreen.

Back to the subject of Emma, it’s great news! I really hope WB release new promos soon.

That she is, Aga. :)

Avatar Image says:

It’s a very-very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Saw the picture…and I’m totally disappointed. It’s nothing special. It’s just a big picture of Emma, who, if anyone is gonna jump on back or something, I do think is pretty. Also, Jo’s releasing the pics like a rolling release. The last two pictures will be spread out through the following days.

Avatar Image says:

I agree Laura- she is really pretty. That is a basic up-to-date headshot (mine look like that :-) Especially with the fan/wind machine, ladies it will always make you look fabulous! Looks great Em, keep ‘em coming!

Avatar Image says:

The new pic is cute. I really wanted to see some pics from HBP though…darn it! But this is a cool pic. Have any of you guys actually written to any of the HP celebrities? I sure haven’t and don’t plan on it, I just would not have anything interesting to say. If I wrote to Dan, Rupert, or one of the guys I would tell them that they’re hot like a million times. lol.

Avatar Image says:

I love the pic! But, honestly what I really want to see is more bout the sixth movie.. I don’t know… It’ll be more interesting see more about it. Don’t you think? I’m so bad!!! hehehe.. The pic is good.. I’d like to see more. Thanx for the tip.

Avatar Image says:

Got to agree with some people here. Emma’s beauty is overrated. She’s pretty and all, but that’s just it! She’s just pretty, not classically beautiful, and certainly not gorgeous beautiful. But of course, among the HP girls, she stands out and she does make the HP world proud with her achievements.

Avatar Image says:

second that i agree with jessie

harry potter ftw

Jessie

I personally have never heard anyone overrate her beauty. in all the interviews that i’ve read i’ve just heard them described her as a naturally, pretty girl. so i don’t think she’s overrated at all. she’s pretty. it’s not like they’re calling her drop dead gorgeous because to honest she’s not. i don’t think anyone really is. emma has a very natural, earthy pretty thing going on and that’s cool. she doesn’t try hard like alot of the celebrities in america. but the same thing can be said about all the girls that have been cast in the HP films. none of them are these extremely beautiful girls, but they’re pretty and they’re well-rounded. the same goes for the guys. none of them are “sexy.” so to speak, but they’re very attractive to people because they have such good personalities. well…dan, rupert, jason isaccs, and matt lewis are a little sexy…

Beauty! : )

Avatar Image says: i hope you will merry with me my dear emma i love you and i like you so much

Write a Reply or Comment