Beware!

Apr 01, 2008

Posted by John Admin
Uncategorized

My Inner Eye has once again taken me past the mundane reality and into the beyond! The celestial bodies moving serenely in space have once again shown me the future. After prolonged study of complicated star charts, I have seen the forthcoming death of one of our own. Lives will be shattered! Saturn’s conjunction with Jupiter’s third largest moon informs me strife among the wizard rock band, Harry and the Potters. By the end of the next lunar cycle, the band will cease to exist! The Grim is yet again on the prowl for the innocent! Beware! Beware!

26 Responses to Beware!

Avatar Image says:

Just love Sybill!! She’s always right!!!!!!

I love April Fools!

Avatar Image says:

She’s even better than Fierenz! I like her style! [I wonder who the “one of our own is?!]

GASP! SYBIL!

HOW WILL THE MUGGLES WROCK MOVEMENT SURVIVE THE DEATH OF ITS FOUNDERS?

Where can I send my flowers? Do you know if Paul or Joe prefer roses or daisies? Ask now before it’s too late!

Avatar Image says:

These rock ! But why are the predictions always after we here the news ? Bit strange that.

Avatar Image says:

OMGOSH NOOOOEEEEESSSSSSS U CAN’T PREDICT THAT!!!! WTFALLING HIPPOGRIFS ARE U THINKING WAGH!!!!!!

c’mon… Sybil… don’t you check the main page before you put your news?

Avatar Image says:

What are you predicting next? I suggest you predict all Wizard Rock Bands breaking up, or Voldemort winning the presidence of the United States after killing Kreacher (see mugglenet’s April’s fools) or maybe that the internet has finally fallen under highly restrictive laws!

Avatar Image says:

I love how they brought her in to predict stuff BEFORE it happens, and she’s running about half an hour late on all her stuff….brilliant!

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I can’t believe it is APRIL already…I feel Christmas was yesterday!...anyway, yes Sybill, very nice, what will you predict next? Some HBP pictures? Probably since they are not coming!

LOL, Happy April Fools everyone!!! :D

Sybill you rock.. xD

Avatar Image says:

Sybil, that’s awesomenezz. Little bit late, but still…

huggle-luffs Sybil

Dear Professor Trelawney

I love your predictions. I am such a big fan. I see the Grim several times too, especially every time before I die.

I have one request. Can you tell us which part in Deathly Hallows, the film will be split? And also, do you foresee a re-union of Harry and the Potters from midnight tonight?

Yours truly awed by the your inner eye

Fan

Avatar Image says:

Now thats what I call a prophecy!! It’s even got the Grim in it, so it has to be true!! lol

Avatar Image says:

We’re already ahead of you Syb. Hopefully your next prediction will be on time =] Love you x

Avatar Image says:

Oh, noez! ::clutches hair in dismay::

Sybill… you ROCK xD

Really? ‘Cause I heard something about Uranus’ movement. dies XD is stupid

Avatar Image says:

Just one question Sybill – how come you predicted this after the leaky announcement about the break up? Your Inner Eye has an interesting way of working ;) I think I prefer Moody’s eye though. Haha only joking (kinda) =P

Avatar Image says:

Oops I see other people have noticed that too ;)

Avatar Image says:

do you know witch part of the deathly hollows movie will be split as soon as you tell us

Avatar Image says:

It toke her time to learn how to post on leaky, dont you think

She should be a regular on leaky, she awesome!!!! XD

Avatar Image says:

ROTFL! What a pity that Sybil can’t stay. It’s too funny! Great idea for April fools day.

But can’t you let her stay and give her a column or something? Now that wouls be fun!

This is hilarious :D

Hats off for language and choice of words, I love it! :)

Avatar Image says:

How?? How are you able to get everything right after it has already been posted? Reveal your secret or you yourself will be at risk of being fired by the end of today!

Wow…that was pathetic, but for some reason I felt like typing that. Anyways, I see the pattern now….

So, the Planet Europa has told us this? Naw kidding,