Happy Birthday, Julie Christie!

Apr 14, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Please join us today in wishing actress Julie Christie, who portrayed Three Broomsticks owner Madam Rosemerta in the “Prisoner of Azkaban” film, a very happy birthday. Miss Christie celebrates her 67th birthday today. Cheers!

27 Responses to Happy Birthday, Julie Christie!

Avatar Image says:

“Ron fancys her!” Who wouldn’t?! 67!?Wou….she looks younger. Happy birthday madam Julie!

Avatar Image says:

Whoa! She’’s 67???! That’s almost unbelievable! And Robert Hardy is 82. These show biz people must know some secrets. And the woman who plays Moaning Myrtle is in her 40’s. Age doesn’t seem to mean the same thing it used to, does it?

Avatar Image says:

I the Woman who plays moaning Myrtyle is her 40’s really what is she dreaking. and Happy Birthday Julie Christie…....

Avatar Image says:

I wonder about Julie Christie’s undue level of fame. She appears in two scenes in Prisoner of Azkaban, has maybe three lines in total, you can barely even see her, yet she was headlined in the cast list. For all she contributes, they may as well have grabbed the make up lady to play the role.

I barely know who Julie Christie even was that she garners this attention.

Happy Bday Madam Rosemerta

Hi GuanoLad,

Julie Christie was nominated for an Academy Award this year for her leading performance in “Away from her,” a film based on a short story by Alice Munro. A stunning movie indeed, and she was absolutely fabulous. Also, she has been famous for her role in “Doctor Shivago”.

Avatar Image says:

GuanoLad “I wonder about Julie Christie’s undue level of fame.”

I know these movies are before your time, they are before mine, but they are great classic movies that she starred in, Far from the Madding Crowd (1967), Fahrenheit 451 (1966) and Doctor Zhivago (1965). She was also in Kenneth Branagh’s Hamlet.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Julie.

HAPPY BDAY MISS JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! U LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!1

Avatar Image says:

Sorry, I should clarify what I meant. I know she was famous before her role in POA (though I haven’t seen any of her movies). I just don’t know if two lines in the movie should get her quite so high in the credits.

Avatar Image says:

guanolad, check the credits out: they should be in alphabetical order after the the trio’s names.

happy birthday

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday, Ms. Christie.

(Jo, I’m rooting for you today.)

Avatar Image says:

Also dont forget her in, Dont Look Now. Not for children, though, especially the ending, shiver! but so memorable. Julie Christie was very very attractive in those days. Happy Birthday.

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Ms. Christie….

Avatar Image says:

It’s because she is famous that shes in the credits and everything. I don’t see people saying that about the guy who plays filch and he hasnt spoke for the past two films!

Happy bday mrs christie,

=]

Avatar Image says:

I sure hope I look that good at 67!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Julie Christie :-)

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Ms. Christie!

Avatar Image says:

happy b-day Ms.Christie! oak matured Mead all around! ( Madamn Rosemerta’s of course ;) )

Avatar Image says:

GuanoLad—Get thee to Netflix!

“Billy Liar” “Darling” “Far from the Madding Crowd” “Doctor Zhivago” “Don’t look Back” and on and on.

While you’re at it—listen to the Kinks’ song “Waterloo Sunset”

My dear child. You will fall in love.

How could I forget?

“McCabe and Mrs. Miller”

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday, Julie Frances Christie! I had a crush on you, Julie, 30-some years ago, and I realize it’s still there. Can’t remember the movies I saw you in now, from the top of my head, but I always enjoyed your acting. Hope to see you in HP 7. You’ll always be beautiful. Here’s how I remember you and always will remember you:

Avatar Image says:

i would have never thought she was that old!!! I thought she was in her fourties!!!

Avatar Image says:

I love Julie Christie but I still think she was too old to play the character. At the end of the day it’s doesn’t really matter I just doubt Ron would have a crush on a women in her 60s. This is Ron we are talking about.

Ashlee: considering an hour ago there were plenty of comments here about the trial I can only assume that as those posts have been deleted one of the admin is around and will hopefully be giving us a full update soon.

HAPPY BELOVED BIRTHDAY Ms. Christie! u look wonderful for ur age _

Avatar Image says:

I hope I look good if I happen to be female when I turn 67.

Avatar Imagelunaspec_gimmy says: A belated Happy Birthday! :)

Write a Reply or Comment