Rumor Alert: New Description of HBP Teaser Trailer

112

May 04, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

It’s the start of a new month, and time for a new batch of rumors regarding a possible description of the teaser trailer for “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” While there have been several floating around on the net in the past few weeks, TLC has received a description that is of some merit. The report says again that the trailer is still tentatively attached to Prince Caspian/Narnia on the 16th, and that the trailer will clearly show the darkening tone of the series, “with footage of the attack on the Burrow” as evidence of this. Reportedly, trailer shots will include a taunting Bellatrix, Draco on the train, Slughorn, Snape in a pivotal moment, Dumbledore in the cave, and clear evidence of the developing Harry/Ginny relationship. There are also quick glimpses of Quidditch, the Trio, and a bit of humor from Ron. Please note: As exciting as this sounds, please keep this very much in the rumor category for now. We are hopeful that WB will be releasing photos and more information on a trailer in the coming days, and will update with more on this when we can.

171 Responses to Rumor Alert: New Description of HBP Teaser Trailer

1St! Sounds great…

Avatar Image says:

OMG here comes another one! (Another Harry Potter media frenzy I mean.) And we love it. BRING IT ON!

Avatar Image says:

Ah! squee! i hope this is really true. Good scenes too(:

First post? Whoo-hoo!

Yay, first comment?

“clear evidence of the developing Harry/Ginny relationship”... I’m so excited!

Why isn’t there a countdown clock here at Leaky? Still 200 days to go!

Avatar Image says:

OK, Harry/Ginny shippers, this is your big moment! 5-4-3-2-1 Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Avatar Image says:

ooh no…i hope at least this movie really clearly develops Harry and Ginny’s relationship, unlike the books… haha im so excited but so not for h/g. Looking forward to some Ron/Lavender though :) but not for jealous Hermione :( x

Avatar Image says:

umm. i am pretty much counting down the days until the release in november. soooo excited. =)

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!!!! Please WB give us some pictures!!! I can’t wait to see this (and that it’s not just a rumor).

- hyperventilates -

Omg this is too exciting! I know it’s just a rumour, but it sounds so good and I seriously can’t wait until I can see the trailer!! xD

Avatar Image says:

OH…PLEASE THIS HAS TO BE TRUE…I COULDNT STAND ANOTHER RUMOUR….PLZ WB MUST POST NEW PICTURES..COME ON AT THIS TIME IN 2005 WE ALREADY HAD MORE THAN 10 PICS OF GOF….WE NEEEEEEEED NEW IMAGES!!!!..................AND THE TRAILER!

Avatar Image says:

YAY! Some Ron humor!!! SWEET. long overdue.

Avatar Image says:

.... Wait… What “attack on the Burrow”?

What am I missing? I mean, I’ve read HBP three times…

Avatar Image says:

I cannot WAIT to see Slughorn. I’ve been waiting years!

Avatar Image says:

“Snape in a pivotal moment…” Looking forward to seeing how Mr. Rickman embraces this one!

Avatar Image says:

hey leaky… could you tell us where you got this trailer description?

Avatar Image says:

I cant wait. If it is in Prince Caspian I cant wait to see it. Thats one of the reason why i am going to see PC, to see if the teaser is in there!

I’m SOOOOOOOOOO excited:))))

Avatar Image says:

I’m with you, Zoe, the only attack on The Burrow is near the end of the wedding when Kingsley’s Patronus appears with the warning “The Ministry has fallen. . . they are coming”. This is in DH. There s no attack on The Burrow in HBP.

Avatar Image says:

In HBP has been added a new scene..

Avatar Image says:

Yes, it was reported a while ago that there would be an added scene in HBP, an attack at the Burrow to show that no where is safe, I think they said. And as for the trailer, I’m getting tentatively excited about it. Might only be a teaser, but footage is footage right? And the rumoured shots sound pretty good – roll on the 16th I say.

Avatar Image says:

This is so exciting !! even if it is just a rumor :]

Avatar Image says:

I wish! But sounds like too much to be included in a teaser unless its like two seconds of each thing – ah well I reserve judgement till I see the real thing :)

LaSt 197 DaYs!!!

Avatar Image says:

Well when prince caspian comes out we’ll know if its true (im going anyway cause i love Narnia) but still i hope its true

Avatar Image says:

Actually, the Burrow DOES get attacked in this one, It’s a completely new scene made specially for the film, though, It’s not a scene from the book.

Avatar Image says:

Sounds awesome, if those rumors are true. Only 12 days to go! I can’t wait!!!

Avatar Image says:

I absolutely cannot wait! I was so sad when the series fell off the NYT bestseller list this week. And, last week my local book reseller said that he has so much HP in inventory right now. Hopefully, the new movie will give HP a boost again. I’m just not ready for the fun to end…

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait to see it. Wow I know what will happen after I see it. I will want to see the movie more than now if that is possible. :) I really can’t wait.

BUt hey like AIDAN said the Burrow isn’t attacked in HBP , it is attacked in DH. that is kinda weird.

Avatar Image says:
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Oh my gosh! Let this be TRUE! OMG OMG OMSDKLFJASFJSDLFJ! I don’t care if it’s not true at all, either, because this is SO effing exciting! & we’ll be seeing the trailer soon anyway, right?! OMG OMSLKFJASLDF JFSJDFKAJFL EAHHHHHHHHHHHH ! :) I’m so excited! Humor from RON?! Oh my gosh om safkjsdfj ! YAY ! ;)
Avatar Image says:

I thought that after DH was released I wouldn’t get as excited again. But I was wrong!

Sounds awesome! I can’t wait to see it :-]

Avatar Image says:

Eeeek! That sounds really exciting. Can’t wait ‘til WB start releasing photos as well, especially of Snape. :) Looks like the excitement is hyping up again!

Avatar Image says:

The ‘attack’ on the Burrow is a scene they are adding in for the film- it wasn’t in the book. x

Aidan & Zoe,

If you remember in past news it was reported they were adding a scene that wasn’t in the book to the movie. This is the attack on the burrow scene. Melissa, John and Sue even mentioned it in a podcast.

Avatar Image says:

I’m still incredibly shocked that the teaser could be out in as little as 12 days, and WB still hasn’t confirmed it or released more images. They usually confirm things like this a month in advance. To be honest, I think it would be really cool if the Teaser was the first “real” image we will see.

Avatar Image says:

aidan, the burrow scene is a new scene added to the movie.

neverless, i hope the rumors are true. i can’t go another week without a trailer.

Avatar Image says:

I really really really cannot wait to see Broadbent as Slughorn!!!

Avatar Image says:

@Zoe: The WB is including a new scene that is an attacon on the Burrow. This is in order to remind people that there is real danger about in the world. It aids the narrative of the movie, whereas in the book, many pages could be devoted to this. In the movie, it would be too much exposition.

Woo-hoo!

200 days!

Avatar Image says:

This sounds exciting. Can’t wait to see it. Snape at a pivotal moment..Hmm, intriguing. Squee for showing ‘clear evidence’ of Harry/Ginny. They have kind of neglected that aspect in the past and missed out on a couple of chances in OotP. I also hope they do the R/Hr development justice and don’t just use Won-Won/Lav-Lav for comic relief. Or worse… make Ron look like complete git.

And some humour from Ron? Oh how much I hope they take JKR’s wonderful Ron humour and not these completely unfunny ‘bloody hell’s. :)

Avatar Image says:

If this is true, I can’t wait for this trailer. I am dying to see the trailor. I just watched narnia one on tv last night, so now I will be prepared for prince caspian. I cant wait to see draco and the harry/ginny stuff!!!!This should be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! 11 more days!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

AT LAST!!!! Some news!!!! I really can’t wait!!! I just hope the film wont be all about the romance.. but the difference between the love that the kids can feel and the love that Voldemort couldn’t understand in his whole life…which actually I think is the whole boint of HBP!!!! 200 days!!

Avatar Image says:

...point not boint…anyway…that proves hoe excited I am…and as someone said before…I couldn’t believe either that after DH I would ever feel the same excitement..but there you have it!

Avatar Image says:

Oooooh i’m so excited “clear evidence of the developing Harry/Ginny relationship. There are also quick glimpses of Quidditch” Yaaaay! Also as everyone else has said the attack on the Burrow is a scene which has been added to remind us that nowhere is safe. Apparently it has been approved by J.K Rowling (also i heard somewhere that Rowling originally wrote a scene similar to it but it never made the book)

Avatar Image says:

Yeah. The burrow is never attacked in the HBP. I have that book practically memorized and its not attacked at all. I think all this is just a rummor.

Avatar Image says:

I’m on this site every day so don’t ask me how i missed the one about the new scene being added for HBP but i’m so glad i was wrong about it. Thanks for clearing it up everyone who did (about the burrow now getting attacked in this film), i’m as excited as all of you are now…............WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Accio hp7, there NEVER was clear evidence of H/G before this book. There were hints but there were also hints of H/Luna (and this book showed a disappointing lack of luna too, to me). I hope they do it well .

Avatar Image says:

Sorry Radcakesfan but what hints were there of Harry and Luna?! ! must have missed that one! lol

Avatar Image says:

I like this rumor a lot : ) when can we expect the trailer? I’ve read somewhere May 16th? can’t wait.

Avatar Image says:

Aidan and Zoe, if you’ve been checking in here at Leaky, you would know that WB has ADDED a scene (not in the book) involving an attack on the Burrow. Please try to keep up people.

Avatar Image says:

I really want to know where Leaky is getting their info from. IMDB gets rumors all the time but is this something specifically sent by a person who has seen the trailer and let Leaky know? WB won’t even comment on the trailer nor will they release photos or anything. This is the most amazing movie and will mean so much for the film series in terms of quality of the filmmaking. I really they blow it all out of the water because this story will really set the series apart. I can’t wait for the trailer! Really hoping it will be in front of Prince Caspian!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

OMG! This is so exciting. This is the movie all us H/G shippers have been waiting for. SQUEE!

Avatar Image says:

YESS!!! H/G! About time. This actually sounds more credible in terms of the different types of scenes they would show in the first teaser trailer than the rumored one going round before – and it makes sense that they would show a bit of the new Burrow attack scene since that transcript had leaked out a bit.

Can’t believe I’m admitting this – for the first time in my life I’m considering buying a ticket to a movie just to see one of the trailers before it. That is just wrong. :-)

Avatar Image says:

Just reading this article caused my heartbeat to surge! I can’t wait to see the trailer, and am planning to attend the earliest showing of Prince Caspian just to see it. XD

נו שהטריילר יצא כבר עושה רושם שהסרט יהיה יפה, אני כבר לא יכולה לחכות ^^

Avatar Image says:

Aidan – The “attack on the Burrow” was an added scene that is non-canon but will make more of a point in the film apparently. There’s a script of it somewhere and evidence that it will be included (possibly during Christmas?).

AHHH yay! H/G is my OTP! So, I hope this is right! I cannot wait two weeks!?

Avatar Image says:

” a bit of humour from Ron” lol! good old ron you can always count on the writers to give him the funny lines.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait to see the trailer, and I hope this movie will be great :) Harry Potter=Respect

Avatar Image says:

“The burrow doesn’t get attacked in HBP, that’s DH which makes me think this is a poorly done FALSE rumour.”

Aiden, the Burrow may not get attacked in the book but it does in the movie. Leaky posted an interview with David Barron, one of the producers, months ago stating that it was inserted with Jo’s blessing as a way of showing that the world is no longer a safe place with Voldemort at large again. In the book, Jo could take many pages to show this, with snippets of outside news popping up at various times. They don’t have the luxury to do this in the movie due to time constraints so this scene was inserted to show this.

Avatar Image says:

I feel so guilty :/ I’ve been a Potter fan for almost 11 years yet I’m more excited about the Twilight teaser than the Harry Potter one.

Avatar Image says:

cant wait! pity i cant see it on the big screen. prince caspian comes out waaay after in italy so i’ll have to see it online. (and, rosey, when is the twilight trailer coming out?)

Avatar Image says:

Get in!!! Can’t wait to read a more detailed description of the trailer. I had a feeling we would of got some excitning news today and I was right.

Avatar Image says:

sounds like a very sweet trailer and an even sweeter movie can’t wait to see the trailer which is only gonna make me want to see the movie even more lol

Avatar Image says:

AIDAN: Hi, nope you are wrong. The Burrow DOES get attacked in the HBP movie. Its the extra new pacing scene that they added remember? The Burrow is set on fire by Bellatrix and Greyback and then there is a chase scene with them, Harry and Ginny. Its a bit random but they wanted to add a new scene to convey how dangerous the wizarding world is now. Not even the Burrow is safe. I swear i really think this is true. The information came from a good source and everyone knows they added a new extra scene.

H/G!!!!!!!! asdkjfaa;sdlfkja;sldfjksdklafjksdjfldskjf;a

Thank you Leaky! I am praying that this description and the fact that’s attached to Prince Caspian is VERY true. :D

Avatar Image says:

O.K. – after all of this time I just have to ask: is “squeeeeeeee” some kind of English exclamation? So many people write it. The action scenes sound great – I’m not a “shipper” in any manner so I don’t care about that at all, but that’s good news for those that are.

Avatar Image says:

i do remember them say something about an additional scene in HBP about the burrow and that wasnt in the book wich j.k approved but not sure if it was an attack on burrow scene..i agree with previous comment an attack on burrow was in TDH

Avatar Image says:

Liv: The Twilight trailer is due this month. It’s officially attached to Speed Racer but it’s being released online too (I have a feeling that it will be Tuesday)

Avatar Image says:

Why you choose to post this rumor regarding the others you didn’t post ?

Avatar Image says:

Wek, the ‘bit of homour from Ron’ is probably true. When are they ever going to give Rupert something serious to do?

Avatar Image says:

@Aidan – They added that bit to remind us that ‘no one is safe in these times’ or something like that. Jo approved it a few months ago.

Well, the ‘bit of homour from Ron’ is probably true. When are they ever going to give Rupert something serious to do?

Avatar Image says:

I wonder if people will ever be happy with the news they get in this fandom…

I couldn’t be more optimistic, myself. What’s wrong with giving Ron a funny line, he’s a funny guy! Let’s not judge the movie before we even see it. I am very excited for the new scene at the Burrow. :)

Hmm – apparently the comment section doesn’t like the URL that I added :(

Well, all I was saying is that this sound quite a lot like scenes we’ve seen in the HBP sneak peek from last year (many of which are very likely to appear in the teaser and/or trailer).

Avatar Image says:

I was thinking the same thing as Aidan. No attack on the burrow is in HBP, is it?

Avatar Image says:

AWWWEEESOME!!!! I can’t wait. I think it’s good that we haven’t gotten so much stuff for this movie because they’ve over done the advertising for other movies and shown too much in the past… and when they even released full scenes of OotP!? I practically saw the movie on my computer before going to the theatre! And it’s not like you can keep yourself from watching, I mean it’s freaking HP! So I’m glad they’re doing it different this time and hopefully they’ll keep it up.

PS: All the people correcting Aidan, why don’t you read all the comments and then think about it twice. He already found out about the new scene and commented on it, so stop telling him about how he’s wrong…

Avatar Image says:

Oh dear god, that sounds amazingg. WE NEEED PICTURES.

Draco?

Sounds good.

Avatar Image says:

I so can’t wait for the trailer! On a side note, where are the countdown clocks!!! I think the countdown clock for OotP was up over a year before the movie was released. & Does anyone else still see the “Redesign Underway” icon. Since it went up I’ve noticed NOTHING different.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, I hope this is true. I can’t wait for the Harry/Ginny stuff!!!!

H/G, H/G, H/G!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ^^ Please, let that be true!! =D

Avatar Image says:

OHHHH …... COME ONN WB WE ARE SO SLEEPY ‘(o.o)’ ” “zZZ GIVE A SHOCK ….

Avatar Image says:

Oh my god, this sounds great. I so can’t wait to see it. Hey, do any of you know if the trailer will air with Prince Caspian overseas (in France especially)?

Avatar Image says:

I already made a countdown clock on my laptop so it’s one of the the first things i see when i log in – it’s counting down as we speak!

Avatar Image says:

It is more than ‘tentatively’ attatched to Prince Caspian. Should be good!

Avatar Image says:

I. NEED. THE. TRAILER. NOW.

Attack on the Burrow? WHAT ATTACK ON THE BURROW? Did they really include an attack on the Burrow in this movie? Because if so, it’s going to be so lame if they do another one in film 7! Wooooooooot!

Avatar Image says:

Are they going to show that online for the teaser trailer, or are they just going to show it before the movie of Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian?

Avatar Image says:

Please….Please….Please I hope they didn’t scew this up. Might be my favorite book of the series!

Avatar Image says:

OMG WHERE CAN I SEE THIS TRAILER?

Avatar Image says:

I cannot wait to see Snape! I’m so excited to see what Alan Rickman does with his new “pivotal” role!

Avatar Image says:

Burrow Attacked? In any case, I hope the teaser is in Prince Caspian… That will be a wonderful trip to the theaters, if that’s the case.

Avatar Image says:

Yes Yes Bring It On!!!!!! we are so ready so excited….

Avatar Image says:

If this is true I may agree to see Prince Caspian with my Grandma. : )

Avatar Image says:

Well, there were reports that a dark scene was being added at the Burrow- maybe that’s it. If this is true I may have to go see Prince Caspian. : )

Avatar Image says:

ok all i have to say is…

WHOOOOOTTT WHHHOOOOOTTTT BRING IT ON!!! WHEEE

Can’t wait!

100th comment

Avatar Image says:

sounds great hope they leave in jealous herminone’s attacking ron with the birds that scene was great. attacking the burrow will also be great something different . just hope they dont cut other more important details to make room for it . 200 days cant wait !!!!!

Avatar Image says:

:P Oh, pleeeeeeeeease let this be true!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Oh, god… ”..., Draco on the train,...” If just reading that makes me cry I have no idea how I will surive seeing the film. Haha, I’m pathetic, I know!

Avatar Image says:

I repeat why posted THESE description and no the others ??

Avatar Image says:

I just hope that is not the real trailer otherwise I’m going to be disapointed

Avatar Image says:

why is it so hard to give the source? everyone else would name their source; it just seems really shady on your part that you keep posting this without saying who it is, and if you’re trying to protect someone from getting fired at wb, that’s even worse.

Avatar Image says:

The attack on the Burrow is an ADDED scene that the filmmakers did to encapsulate all of the little references in the book (like someone’s parents being killed or someone disappearing) into one scene. David Heyman said that they were doing that, and that they got Jo’s approval, so that is what that trailer description is referring to. It’s just to show that the world is not safe, not even at the Burrow. I think this rumor is genuine, but that’s just a guess. Don’t freak out, people.

Avatar Image says:

please give us pictures!!

OSHIZNIT

Avatar Image says:

running aroung in circles ahh i’ve been dying for this

Avatar Image says:

Ooh…with Snapey being awesome, or sluggy….this will be good. PLZ PUT IT ON YOUTUBE, WB! If not, you SUCK. (just kidding, you guys rule) PS: SWEENEY TODD RULES

This is exciting! :D

Wooh. I hope this is true. I’d go see Prince Caspian just to see this, ahahaha. :D

Avatar Image says:

Well, I’m definately going to see Prince Caspian now!

And I hope Walden Media realizes how much profit they’re getting off this rumor.

Avatar Image says:

I’m kind of bored with the “Potter world”...at this time we should have seen the teaser! WB what are you waiting for?

Avatar Image says:

Slughorn should be interesting though.

I hope the movie is not as big of a dissapointement as OofTP

Avatar Image says:

attack on the burrow? Uh, wrong book!

HUZZAH!!!

they mentioned before that they added a scene where the burrow gets attacked to show how even the world outside of Hogwarts is being affected by Voldemort, with approval from JKR.

Avatar Image says:

Too lazy to read through and check that someone has answered this, BUT WB said they’re adding a new scene not in the books where the burrow gets attacked. So the rumour could still be true, folks.

Avatar Image says:

Apparently you’re not the only one too lazy to check these things, Emily. We’ve allready gotten about a hundred people saying that the Burrow doesn’t get attacked and a hundred more correcting them. Read the comments if you’re going to post please.

The teaser trailer sounds really interesting. I’m even MORE excited to see Prince Caspian now! I just hope the rumor turns out to be correct.

Avatar Image says:

How many freakin’ people are going to whine about the new Burrow scene?!? That’s old news- if you snooze, you lose, man.

I hope this is true, sounds pretty amazing!! I’m guessing TLC knows someone who works on/with the movie and they can’t name the person, but they seem to be very reliable.

Avatar Image says:

WOO HOO! I am buying tickets for Prince Caspian tomorrow!!! :) I cannot wait!! I am actually more excited about the HBP trailer than the Narnia movie! haha!

LOL SO TRUE MOLLYCODDLE88 XD

Avatar Image says:

It’s about time…The “Order of the Phoenix” teaser-trailer was released nine months prior to the movie. I hope the trailer is before “Prince Caspian”, even though it isn’t a Warner Bros. production. I refuse to waste money on “Speed Racer”.

Avatar Image says:

AA, lol. So true. Reading comments like: “I read HBP and I don’t remember…” is annoying. C’mon people, it’s old news. Maybe you don’t visit Leaky often, but at least read the comments to inform yourself.

Avatar Image says:

oooh, this is so exciting! even though the burrow doesn’t get attacked until book 7, it should be interesting. i cant wait!

Avatar Image says:

If it does prove true that the HBP trailer will be run prior to Prince Caspin it will definitely improve the Caspin showing at the box office. Smart marketing! BTW is Prince Caspin a Warner Bros property? The only reason that I went to see Happy Feet was for the OOtP trailer!

Avatar Image says:

KOOL!!!!!! But i wish they show how hermione is jealous aswell!

Avatar Image says:

well, the rumor of a teaser trailer sounds exciting, but i still don’t think it will be attached to the narnia movie, because its not from warner bros. goblet was attached to the batman movie, and order in the happy feet movie. just consider this before you go buying tickets for narnia. maybe they did got the details of the trailer right, but the hp trailer with narnia?

Avatar Image says:

kicks everyone who’s complained about the added Burrow scene It’s old news, has a good reason for being in there, and will probably be done justice as it adds in more action, which audiences love – get over it.

This rumour sounds great, would’ve been great if they mentioned Hermione, but can’t complain too much, Yates did say R/Hr’s relationship would be well foregrounded in HBP, and I trust him.

I can’t wait until WB releases something! The fans have waited for so long.

Avatar Image says:

“The burrow doesn’t get attacked. WTF? i hate it when movies change the plotline.

Slughorn should be interesting though.

I hope the movie is not as big of a dissapointement as OofTP”

I hate it when people don’t understand the word plotline. They think a new scene somehow changes the plot!? By the way, Order of the Phoenix was wonderful!

Avatar Image says:

I’m soo excited, yay its going to be amazing!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Bring on the teaser trailer – I’m ready for some HBP action!

Avatar Image says:

How about an actual description of the trailer? Because that wasn’t one.

Avatar Image says:

i dont pay to see trailers. within 1 day, the trailer will appear on the internet. im not dropping 12 bucks just for a trailer.

Avatar Image says:

When does the Burrow get attacked in 6??

Avatar Image says:

Yay! I hope this one is true. I was so disappointed when I read those other description and there was no sight of H/G at all.

Avatar Image says:

Howard read the freaking comments!

Avatar Image says:

Get rid of the Burrow being attacked (sorry, that happens one book later), replace it with Harry battling loads of Death Eaters, and add the music “Here Comes the King”, and there it is- a masterpiece.

Ahhh I want Neville lol!! :P

Avatar Image says:

@Aidan : They’re supposedly adding this scene where the burrow does get attacked, I won’t go into detail as it may be a spoiler for some…but anyhoo…H/G is awesome!!!

Avatar Image says:

In my humble opinion, I reckon they’ll do the attack on the Burrow in this flm because in HP&TDH nothing much happens when the Burrow is attacked, everyone escapes beforehand and we dn’t actually see that bit

i definately can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!HARRY/GINNY 4ever!!!!!!!!!!1

Avatar Image says:

I’m so excited.it’s cool.Ginny and Harry… WOW…............... thank u so much.

“Snape in a pivotal moment” – Well that has me sold =D Bring it on! squee

Avatar Image says:

omg!! this is brill cant wait til tha film comes out countin dwn slowly ddo hope that the trailor is something lik this great scenes by tha way : ):):):):):):):):):):):):)

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

IM SO GOING TO SEE PRINCE CASPIAN JUST FOR THE TRAILER!

Avatar Image says:

Oh, man I am just as exciting as you guy. I mean I am so thirsty to hear or see anything relating to the sixth movie. This world of Harry Potter is such a relaxing and anticipating one that it is hard not to be so overwhelming excited.

I am going to see Prince Caspian also not only because I am also a fan of Narina, but more important to see the Half-Blood-Prince Teaser Trailer.

Avatar Image says:

OMF HELL IM SOOOO EXCIDED IM GOING TO DIE WHEN I SEE IT ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING BUT I THE TRILER IS GOING TO BE GOOD AND WHEN IT COMES TO THE MOVIE IT SUCKS LIKE THE 5TH ONE I HATED IT BUT LOVE THE BOOK BUT I CANT WAIT FOR IT IM DIEING TO SEE EVERY LITTLE THING IN THE MOVIE THATS IN THE BOOK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WELL ANY WAY CANT WAIT!!

Avatar Image says:

To NotTheHBP. R u sure they r going to post the teaser trailer online.

Avatar Image says:

Aren’t they going 2 show any footage of Harry and Dumbledore in the pensive?

Avatar Image says:

I was wondering the same: The Burrow atacked by Death Eaters at Christmas??? It sems to me that they’re referring at the wedding at DH, don’t they?

Avatar Image says:

KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS PEOPLE!

There is a non book scene at the burrow where it is attacked in movie 6! Leaky, please update this story with a link to your previous article. The one about the producer talking about this scene. Then people will stop automatically writing this off mistakingly thinking report to be fake or think it’s referring to the wedding in Deathly Hallows.

Avatar Image says:

um… atack on the burrow scene…no tonks-saving-harry-on-thertrain or tonks-depressed moments or Gaunts? =O i wish they didn’t do that to tonks and the burrow, but i’m still pumped up anyways

Avatar Image says:

I think there must of been a typo in this report. It says above that it shows footage of the attack on the burrow, but thats not untill The Deathly Hallows, maybe they meant the attack on Hogwarts?

Avatar Image says:

I think there must of been a typo in this report. It says above that it shows footage of the attack on the burrow, but thats not untill The Deathly Hallows, maybe they met the attack on Hogwarts?

Avatar Image says:

so was the attack on the burrow one of the action scenes added in this one?

so im guessing if their adding scenes they have more than enoguh time for the important stuff

Avatar Image says:

oaky, couple of questions…1) so if tonks is only is the miniattack on the burrow, how on earth is harry dear gonna get off the train after he is attacked by draco???? tonks is harry’s little savior. who is gonna rescue harry? i would, but i seriously doubt they would cast me. sigh theyre missing out… anyway… 2)will the Gaunts be here? im guessing in the movie they wont show all harry/dumbledore’s little meetings, but they kinda need to show that memory. i hope they do the one w/ hepziba smith and hokey the house elf. for sure theyre gonna do the young riddle asking about horcruxes. Ooh, i wonder if theyll do the aragog buriel, becuase thats where harry gets the memory. hmm…..

pececito and jesse STFU

kudos YodatheHobbit, good idea.

Taylor

1) they can easily let someone else save Harry – be it Neville, Luna, Hermione, Snape etc. It’s not that big a deal. Not good for Tonkslovers but hey, what can you do.

2) Gaunts are out. This was one of the first bits of info about HBP we ever got. Try to keep up please. Hepzibah/Hokey memory is out too. I’m guessing they might be mentioned but those memories but visuall they are not in.

Avatar Image says:

*but those memories are visually not in.

Avatar Image says:

Exciting, exciting, exciting! Now…where’s our official Leaky Cauldron countdown widget?! ;D

Avatar Image says:

it sounds good except i think we NEED a ron, hermione, lavender scence in the trailer!!

Avatar Image says:

ok, has anybody seen the trailer? like at screenings of “prince caspian”? im watching OOTP right now and really wishing for some info on HBP. besdes POA, it is my favorite book. and could we get a descriiption, instead of just a list of what is in it? oh, and BELLATRIX!!!!!!!!! (i love her and she is in the trailer apparently :D)

Avatar Image says:

Great! Great! Great! I just can’t wait to see it. Luckily it’s the flim i’m waiting for too!!

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I can hardly wait for this movie to come out. I think that all five, yes I said ALL FIVE movies have been as close to the books as they are or were going to get. Our imaginations take us somewhere where we cant expect people to fully recreate. SO I applaud the team who has brought us these movies so far. I think that the sixth sounds very good. Yes as always some of our favorite moments and characters have been sacrificed but that is what happens in adaptations. I have seen it in more than Harry Potter. So just relax and enjoy. I just hope I get to see this trailer with Speed Racer or Narnia, one or the other WB let us know for petes sake!!!!

Avatar Image says:

This rumor doesn’t make sense. Why would WB attach the trailer to a competing studio’s film when it has it’s own movie opening this weekend, Speed Racer? and some more in the next few weeks. and The Dark Knight in july. Studios release trailers with their own movies, not other studio’s films. Something doesn’t sound right. This is a trick to lure HP fans into watching a Narnia film. If you want to see Prince Caspian, then see it because you want to see Prince Caspian and for this trailer trick.

Avatar Image says:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNAPE!!!!! I can’t wait to see Alan …I’m sure he will do justice to the role.

Avatar Image says:

OMG I’m so excited!!!!!! but that’s right I’m going trough all the HBP in my head and there’s no attack at the Burrow, I think they are talking about the one in DH. but I can’t wait to see PC to get a glimpse of how HBP is going to be!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

i have a question….... and maybe it will sound very bad but…. wich attack to burrow…. i tought the atack was in other book… later…... i only remember the visit of scrimegour in that book…... please i know i should know more, but please tellme

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

there is no attack on the burrow in this book, but i hope this trailer thing is true

Avatar Image says:

this is soo fakkee just watched narnia and nothing thereeeeee!! and i was excited for thisss

Avatar Image says:

so?, any news about hbp??? snif

Avatar Image says:

Never happened. I was so disappointed with Narnia and the fact that there was no teaser for HBP made it even worse. Is there anymroe news regarding to the release of a HBP teaser. Don’t they usually come out mid-summer for the fall releases?

Avatar Image says:

its just a rumor, or at least not totaly true. ive just seen the chronicles of narnia; prince caspian and i saw absolutley no harry potter and the half-blood prince trailer, i was really hoping for it, but none showed.

Write a Reply or Comment