Rumor Alert: Of Trios and Theme Parks and Chanel Clothes Oh My!

119

Jun 15, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

For those wondering when we might hear a bit more rumors on the involvement of the trio and the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park, wait no more. Today, the Sunday Mirror is reporting that Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling has written “a brand-new Harry Potter story which is being turned into a mini-movie” that will star the trio of Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. The UK tabloid also says filming will take place at Leavesden Studios in England before they begin filming on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows next February. Additional quotage ” “They are also working on extra sequences and clips which will be part of the rides. J.K. Rowling has been involved in everything. She wrote the story.”

As posted previously here on TLC, there are earlier reports stating the trio and JKR would be appearing at the opening day of the theme park, which is continuing construction (yet more photos here via OrlandoRocks) and due to open December of 2009 or early 2010, however this is the first report of video being made especially for the theme park in Orlando, Florida. We will try to verify this and update when we know more.

On a related note, actress Emma Watson also was the subject of another story today in another tabloid, this report stating the actress is to formally sign a deal with the legendary couture house of Chanel to become the “new face of the Chanel fragrance Coco Mademoiselle.” The Daily Mail says that Emma, who has previously worn Chanel clothes to many public events, including several Harry Potter premieres, “has signed a two-year contract worth £3million with the French fashion house to promote the brand.” The paper continues:

Miss Watson, who became a household name in the films based on JK Rowling’s books, has signed up with leading model agency Storm, which is thought to have secured her first major campaign. It is understood that she will replace Keira Knightley, 23, whose contract with Coco Mademoiselle ends this summer. Sources said Chanel is creating a new role for Miss Knightley who, in her latest advert, poses provocatively with just a bowler hat covering her modesty.

A source said Miss Watson’s appointment will be announced next month. ‘Emma has been excitedly telling friends that she is going to be taking over from Keira…It is understood that Miss Watson’s bosses at Warner Bros, which makes the Harry Potter films, have given their full backing to the deal.”

While this sounds very probable, we are also working to obtain verification on this and will of course post updates on this as soon as possible.

Thanks much to Radcakesfan and Mary!

104 Responses to Rumor Alert: Of Trios and Theme Parks and Chanel Clothes Oh My!

Avatar Image says:

Aww… I liked Keira Knightley with Chanel. Emma seems a bit too young…

first post?

Avatar Image says:

Am I the first? Oh, I hope I am!!!! And what’s this mini-movie going to be of…??? Oh well, interesting. I can’t wait – I really want to go to the theme park when it opens!

Avatar Image says:

3rd??? This is interesting news…

a mini-movie? Oooh yes!

Avatar Image says:

I am super excited for this theme park! And I can’t wait to see Emma modeling, which I really hope she does!

Avatar Image says:

Ooo sounds interesting. I might get over to america one day to check out this park.

Avatar Image says:

Ohhh MAN!! YAY! Even MORE writing from Jo!! The gal is just as addicted as any other!! (Well, more, but now she’s giving in to it…)

Avatar Image says:

How come Ruppert didn’t get to be the new Channel face?

I’m kidding!! Just kidding!!!

Avatar Image says:

Will we be able to see the mini movie if we dont go to the theme park?

Avatar Image says:

Thio- LOL. I sort of thought the same thing. The haters are going to be out for this one.

Side note- the extra park movie sounds great.

Avatar Image says:

First thought is “Is this April Fool Day?”. Second thought, “Is this one of the English tabloid stories?”. This seems to cool to be true.

10th post?!

OMG, i so want to go to the opening of the theme park, but i live in Sweden and its school then etc. But hopefully i will be there, i’ve allready asked my mother last year in September if we could go and she said yes.. Ive saved some but i spend it all on bad stuf.. man :( Hopefully ill start saving ive allready saved 2 kronor and its about 6 dollars..

20 kronor*

Avatar Image says:

I’d hate to be a bummer on this rumor (theme park movie) but this is a hard one for me to believe. Wouldn’t it make more sense to show clips of the regular movies?

Yay for more news!!!

Congrats to Emma if she has signed a contract with Chanel, I’m sure she will be extremely excited if that is the case.

And the mini movie sounds amazing and I [i]really[/i] can’t wait to go to the theme park xD

Avatar Image says:

I have read this article, several times, and these words keeps popping up:TABLOID….RUMOR…I don’t want to “rain on anyone’s parade”, but for me: I’ll believe each of those things, when I see them…

Avatar Image says:

goodie!trio in a hp mini series!wow..wht abt tv series?kinda like the pride and prejudice 1995? i knew abt emma-Chanel some time ago.she was confirmed sometime back.only now,made it public.

Avatar Image says:

Wow Thio that was hilarious. Let’s not turn this comments page into another Rupert argument though.

Avatar Image says:

I forgot to add: Thanks, Sue, for bringing this out…I will believe it, when LEAKY confirms it. I know I can trust them to [probably] be the firs ones “there”!

Avatar Image says:

Hmmm, this mini movie would be really relly cool, but just like MamaBookworm and Confederate Lady I doubt that this is true. As for Emma and Channel, I don’t know if I dreamt that, but wasn’t there a rumor like this last summer?? Right after the HP 5 premiere….or maybe it was just here.

Avatar Image says:

Mini Movie? Hm, sounds reallyyyy awesome :) I do hope it`s true!

As for Emma Watson & Chanel – OMG. That is the coolest thing! She’s so prettty & I always thought she would be a good model =]

@ MamaBookworm, Confederate Lady and KillerKitty

On the other hand… Jo likes sharing stuff that weren’t in the books, AND the theme parks doesn’t seem to be shy for money. So if they want to make the park worth it- why not? All the people visiting have already seen the movies, so why not try making it more exclusive? Dunno, sounds like it might just be a reasonable idea.

We’ll see!

Avatar Image says:

“How come Ruppert didn’t get to be the new Channel face?

I’m kidding!! Just kidding!!!”

Lol! I’ve actually thought for a while that Rupes would make a great male model, although I’m sure there’s no way in hell he’d ever do it!!

On topic… The theme park story sounds totally believable to me. It would basically just be another scene (or bunch of scenes) similar to what they did for the Queen last year. Something filmed specially, although perhaps with a bigger budget this time.

As for the Chanel story, if it’s true it doesn’t surprise me in the least, and I was actually hoping it would happen soon. Emma will be perfect. I look forward to the ads! Really does make me feel old though, when Keira Knightly gets too old for Coco Mademoiselle…

Avatar Image says:

Oh my!!! everything is so exciting!!! Theme park! Chanel! Emma is beautiful and she’ll be awesome. trailer….................................................oh my

Avatar Image says:

Hmmm,a mini-movie aye? I wonder when it’ll be out,and what it will be about. OMG the theme park is what I have been looking on the web for, all year! I can’t wait until it opens! Hey,you Harry Potter fans,did you know that the theme park will open in 2009? but I don’t know when 2009 it will open,plus its in Orlando. I think you know already!

Avatar Image says:

Hey, I missed something! OMG…...................................Emaa…..........................Emaa is so,so,so,so,so,so, beautiful!she’ll be awsome! A trailer? miss a heart beat oh my!

Avatar Image says:

The mini-movie seems plausible to me. As the theme park opens before the release of DH1, I guess JKR’s story would take place between HBP and DH. Let the speculation begin!

Avatar Image says:

Ugh. Emma Watson representing Mlle Chanel is terrible.

Coco Chanel is the epitome of modern fashion for women. She was one of the most influential people of the 20th century and continues to influence the entire world today because of designers using HER creations in ever line they do.

Watson? She is a mediocre actress (and I don’t care about the coverage she is getting; many mediocre people are getting too much praise. Miley Cyrus, anyone?) who is pretty, yes, but not anywhere near stunning or unique looking, and shei s not elegant or poised enough to be the face of a fragrance that represents the most important woman of the 20th century.

Sorry, but she does not wear the clothes well in the first place. If any of this is true… well, Karl has clearly been loosing it for awhile now. Keira wasn’t exactly a winner, either.

Avatar Image says:

Erm, it’s not April Fools day today, is it? I Don’t believe them tabloids.

Avatar Image says:

’’Hey everyone,did I miss anything?’‘miss a heart beat’‘Emaa a..a..model? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is what I always knew she would be!!!!!!!!! if you go to google and typ ’’Emaa Watson Pictures’’ you just need to go down the lists and you’ll see how beautiful she is! and what else did I miss? A….......A….........A Theme-park? what a minute how come none of the other Harry Potter fans in my class and school told me that?just wait until I lay my hands on them! now let’s get of that subject I don’t want to say so much that I’ll embaress myself!!! now again,what else did I miss out? OMG a mini-movie? you have got to be kidding! I wonder how long it will be. I don’t think it will be that long. anyway bye. plus this is a sentence to E maa: Don’t worry Emaa,your fans have an army here!’‘

Avatar Image says:

Yes,is it April Fools Day?And i don’t believe them tabloids either.

lolwut.

I call false rumors, the both of them.

Avatar Image says:

Damn it! what did I do? not another one????!!!!!!!! I must have done something wrong. ofcourse I did something wrong!

LOL face. Bitter much?

Just to know this news is pissing people like you off makes it even more enjoyable.

Emma is the “IT” girl, get over it.

Avatar Image says:

I’m English so yes, I do know lots of rumours in our tabloids are rubbish but they do have legit sources sometimes. It makes perfect sense that JKR and WB would create something new for the theme park.

Avatar Image says:

I can’t imagine how Dan would be filming a “video” movie for a theme park at the same time he’s doing Equus on Broadway! I would even be very suprised if all three of them would be at the opening of the theme park, maybe JKR, but I can’t see all of them being obligated to promote a theme park. Good for Emma if the Chanel deal is real, though….I’m sure they’re all getting anxious to see where life takes them beyond Harry Potter.

Avatar Image says:

J.K.Rowling has written a brand new story?! She just can’t bare to put her pen & parchment away can she? Ha ha! Don’t get me wrong, I’m not at all complaining! I hope she’ll write more ‘Harry’ in the future…

Avatar Image says:

The Theme Parks in Orlando are the biggest tax revenue generators in the state of Florida. They are the reason that Floridians do not have to pay State tax. Also Florida is a doner state to the Federal government. (Florida gives more that it gets back form the Feds). Anything to do with Theme Parks in Florida affects the GNP. So Theme parks are huge.

Avatar Image says:

I guess they want a lot of preteen girls buying Chanel then…

Avatar Image says:

Why preteen? Emma has a huge fan base of all ages. She’s simply gorgeous. Smart move by Chanel. they’ll get their $6 million (3 million pounds) back quickly enough. Can’t wait to see the ads.

ridiculous….all of it…...

Avatar Image says:

While I don’t put much weight on what the tabloids say, it would make sense that the trio would do some video clips to support some of the park rides. They do it in Disneyland. I thinking that this is more like the little skit they did for the Queen’s B-day.

Avatar Image says:

A mini- movie sounds cool… But about the book about Hogwarts?????

Avatar Image says:

As for using clips from the movies, keep in mind that the movies are the property of Warner Bros. and Universal Studios, a competitor, is hosting the park. Therefore it would be unlikely for a WB movie, or clips thereof to show up on the Universal lot.

I hope the rumors are true.

All the best to all on this Father’s Day.

OMT

Face:

“Women’s trousers, straps on handbags, her famous fragrances, two-toned shoes… everything she has done is legendary.”

Yves Saint Laurent did women’s trousers first, just an FYI.

And Burning Pumpkins:

I’ve never met a fan of Emma’s over 23. You’re on to something.

PS:

I think Emma will be a great model. She is beautiful, classy, and has a great fashion sense. I completely support her as the face of Chanel.

Avatar Image says:

Sorry, but Emma doesn’t have a great fashion sense. When Chanel doesn’t tell her what she should wear, she is a complete disaster. I think she is just normal looking, but don’t worry, Chanel will take care to overphotoshop the pics, like they did with Keira.

If the minimovie story is true, I wonder if Jo will write a new scene that it is not included in the books, or she will develop one that is already part of one of the latest books.

EruditeWitch:

That statement is false. But nice try.

Avatar Image says:

Since I live in England I have to say I really don’t give much credit to whatever our tabloids say… but if the chanel thing is true then good on Emma. I’m not sure her fan base are really those that buy Chanel but she always comes across as elegant and dignified.

Face:

read the first line of this article:

Avatar Image says:

The Emma Watson/Chanel rumour does sound plausible since Emma has worn a lot of Chanel at events recently, but it could also be the press putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. It would be nice if the text of these supposed new scenes is released since it would be good to read Jo’s words even if they keep the filmed version for those who visit the theme park. Presumably the age of the trio means that these new scenes must be set in the last couple of years at Hogwarts, or offcuts from the films.

Avatar Image says:

Side note- the extra park movie sounds great.

Posted by Solo on June 15, 2008 @ 09:21 AM

Here is one said hater! Trash Queen Rowling at work again?

That is so tight

Avatar Image says:

I would take anything that rag (the Mirror) has to say with an enormous pinch of salt..

Avatar Image says:

WOW!! awsome!! i cant wait for the mini movie!! i am still begging my mom to go to the park on opening day. She said she wants to go the following summer. But I told her I would save for it and that it could be my christmas and birthday present. My bday is in jan. I wanna go on opening day soooooooo bad. I live in california.

Thio-

Frankly, I don’t see how this chanel campaign applied to Rupert. Our anger is with him being passed over and overshadowed, but since he didn’t do any modeling, never signed a modeling contract, and hasn’t joined a modeling agency….

You people piss me off. Stop acting 12.

Avatar Image says:

If there is indeed a new mini-movie, it better be available outside the theme park too.

Avatar Image says:

@Face- Its called an Opinion, look it up and mesmerize it.

I don’t believe much of what Rag Mags say unless it has some hard core no-way-in-hell-that-was-photo shopped- Proof. I hate Tabs with a burning passion but if Leaky or Mugglenet post about it I’m more likely to believe whats written. However the Trio-Mini Movie does seem like a stretch. I don’t know how many times I have heard about the Emma thing and I believe this one since she does wear their clothes. The only one I’m skeptical about is the Mini Movie thing.

Avatar Image says:

First of all: Hell yes!!! New canon from JKR = BRILLIANT.

Second of all: Emma as the new face of Chanel? Really? I have to say, I don’t get it. I think she’s a moderately pretty girl; she’s certainly a far cry from ugly, no argument there. But I really don’t get all the talk about her being OMG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVAR!!! Yeah, she’s a fairly nice-looking girl, but I could name 10 actresses off the top of my head who I think are prettier than her. Come to that, I could probably name 10 girls I know in real life who I think are prettier. If this news is true, then for me she’ll be the most disappointing “face of Chanel” yet.

That may be considered rude of me, or “saying the unsayable”, but oh yes, I went there. Emma ain’t that beautiful. There, it’s been said.

Avatar Image says:

Sols: To be honest, I don’t pay attention to this “it girl” nonsense that so many of you teeny-boppers are in awe of.

But Coco Chanel is one of my idols and an inspiration in every sense of the word. To see someone like Emma Watson representing her? It makes me sick that Karl has sucken so low.

Avatar Image says:

Rose: See, this is what I hate about you one-sided, shallow, teeny-bopper fans. What I said was an opinion. Just because you don’t agree doesn’t mean I don’t have the right to say or think it.

Please grow up.

Avatar Image says:

EruditeWitch: There is a difference between creating them and making them popular. Chanel was wearing trousers and encouraging her friends to do the same in the 20s and 30s. Yves Saint Laurent (and society) made the popular and acceptable 40 years later.

Again, nice try.

Avatar Image says:

I wish Leaky had posted these rumours seperately.Then we could speculate on the interesting mini-movie idea and leave the fashion debate elsewhere!(lol). And no that isn’t a dig at Emma Watson, I would’ve said the same about Dan Radcliffe or Rupert Grint modelling Armani!

Avatar Image says:

I say this as someone who thinks Dan is fantastic-looking and has the most potential of all the HP actors, and as someone who isn’t really very impressed with either Rupert’s looks or with his acting ability:

I agree with [b]Erudite Witch[/b]. Rupert fans are much classier, less petty, and generally better behaved than either Dan or Emma fans. Some of Dan’s fans embarrass me.

Dan fans: the reason I sometimes want to stop being a Dan fan.

Avatar Image says:

I still don’t think that J.K.R. would write something completely new! I mean she would for a charity or something, but for a theme park? She said it’s done after the seventh book o.O

I hope nobody will realise, that I just don’t want to admit, that I would wet myself, if that is true…..... (out of pure happiness of course ^^)

Avatar Image says:

@face: There’s a difference between stating your opinion and being a snotty jerk. You’re the one who needs to get off your high horse and grow up. Nice try.

I don’t even see where the arguments between trio fans started, sheesh…

Well, I’m glad for Emma and this opportunity if it’s true, and it would be fun if the mini movie rumor was true too! :)

Avatar Image says:

Have many of you actually BEEN to the Orlando theme parks? Frankly, I’m not surprised in the least that there is to be a special mini-movie to accompany the HP theme park. They do special “extras” for a number of the rides and exhibitions, particularly over at MGM Studios and Universal. There was a Muppets 3D movie at MGM, the Star Tours ride features C-3PO hosting, David Letterman did a special skit for the Monster Sound exhibit, though that might have changed and updated to something else – it’s been a while since I’ve been there. That’s what they do now – theme parks are big business.

Sorry to disappoint, but any “mini-movie” will not be released outside of the theme park because it’s being made specifically FOR the Harry Potter exhibit/rides. That’s the whole point.

Avatar Image says:

I could see Jo writing new stuff for the theme park, not plot related to the books but just the trio hanging out at the locations in the theme park, perhaps with flash-backs to the relevant bits of the film, so that anyone who was new to the Harry Potter phenomenon would still get something out of the theme park. So there might be scenes of the same sort of thing as the recent 800 word prequel.

Avatar Image says:

If David Yates is directing the special film, it might be nearly as incredible as the “Queen’s handbag” segment…

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I was JUST looking through Vogue today and saw a Chanel add and ACTUALLY thought of Emma modelling for Chanel! I was wondering whether she’d be the new face of something for Chanel, considering she’s worn SO many of their clothes to events.

I did like Keira Knightly as the face for Coco Mademoiselle; it was very posh and loved how the fashion went back to the 20’s when Chanel first came out.

Very cool stuff, can’t wait to see the adds!

And the theme park stuff is also pretty rad! Thanks for the news, all very nice things to hear!

Avatar Image says:

Ashley: Where the hell do you get off blaming Dan’s fans here? Sols or solo? is an Emma fan. Thio isn’t a “danfan” so far as i know, but he was cracking jokes on page 6? of that other board. He was making a joke here. NONE of Dan’s fans are bashing Rupert or his fans here. Quite frankly, rupertfans have ensured that i will never be a fan of rupert. That started years ago when i first came across HP boards. And no, they are definitely not more classy. I’ve read ‘em.

Avatar Image says:

Um, why in the world did they put pics from the Dr Phillips High School stadium in the midst of the construction photos? Do they think the high school across the street from the backstage area is going to become the new Quidditch area or something?

Avatar Image says:

Well, Fox News is carrying the Emma Watson – Chanel story. So I’d say that much is no longer rumor. Good for her! Congratulations seem to be in order..

OMT

Avatar Image says:

Radcakesfan, please just stop. Honestly, these wars are pathetic.

I agree with whoever said that these should perhaps have been separate news articles, although thinking about it further I guess it makes sense to bunch all the rumour stories together. Hopefully, we’ll get more news on the theme park thing soon if it turns out to be true, and then can discuss it properly.

Radcakesfan:

Ashley is speaking a truth, and thank you for that Ashley. When you guys started making fun of us here when we didnt’ do anything….starting with Thio….proves who has the higher ground here.

Old Mr. Toad:

Don’t trust anything Fox News says….ever.

Avatar Image says:

Oh wow I am excited and a bit jealous of Emma! I was totally waiting for her to replace Keira, I think they were practically grooming her for it. I can’t wait to see her in the ads and wish her much success. Plus, I am a total Chanel fan :-)

Oh, and someone said they had never met an Emma fan under 23, ha, I am a 26-year-old female and think very highly of her. Actresses (and singers, etc.) like her are bringing back what real beauty is all about, what is natural (not fake, which runs rampant here in the U.S.). I was at the beach this weekend and I almost threw up at what some girls/women do to themselves. IMHO, I believe that men/boys in the U.S. are going to have no idea what real beauty is, because everything they see is fake. If you don’t believe me, go over to perezhilton and see some of the comments some people posted when he posted this story (most were positive, but there were a few saying she needs a tan, among other things I won’t post here).

Good luck and keep it up Ems!

Avatar Image says:

at least i don’t act as” judge and jury” on other fans – yeah, i saw. hello democracy, freedom of thought and all that. Also I didn’t start it here, did I? I just responded to ashley’s “claim”.

Avatar Image says:

ImHermione: I agree with everything! She is so real and so beautiful. I think her looks are practical, and in that you find this great beauty. She kind of shines without the glitter, if you know what I mean.

And I said that. I think highly of her too. I think she is a good role model, she’s beautiful, and she’ s smart. I dont’ like her acting, but whatever. I just don’t think that people who seek out her autograph via fan mail, write her letters, visit websites, clip articles, pour over any interview she does….I don’t think I’ve met any actual fans of hers over 23. You can like her, but I think there’s a difference between liking someone and being a fan.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks Eruditewitch :) Yes, if you mean I am writing her fan mail, then um no lol. But, if and when I do go on my trip to Europe and pass her on the streets of London, would I tell her how much I appreciate her work and ask for a photo? Absolutely! As I would any star that I like. Also, you need to know that I am a bit biased I kind of look like Emma (I never really realized it until family and friends started telling me) so naturally I am pro-Emma haha!

Whether you like her as an actress or not (and the same goes for Dan and Rupe, too) we all wish for their continued success post-Potter. Hey, the trio started out as CHILDREN trying to portray these characters that we love so fiercely, and I think we can all say thank you to them for doing their best. We want the best for them too in their lives.

Avatar Image says:

Ok, I have no idea why some of that got crossed out- please read everything as it shouldn’t have been crossed out!

Avatar Image says:

@ Face – well someone already said what I had to say to you. But on another note its probably not the best idea to call someone a ’ Tenny- Bopper ’ if you cant see their age. Well news for you hon, I’m not a teenager. Try Again.

Avatar Image says:

Rose: Then stop sounding like one.

AA: Again, just because you don’t agree with my opinion doesn’t mean that I’m being snotty. But if that’s the best argument you have…

Avatar Image says:

Solo “You guys are nuts. The bashing between Rupert fans and Dan fans needs to stop. There is no reason not to like all of them, the trio all seem to be well behaved young adults. I don’t see how anybody can’t wish them success. Those three really do seem to love one another.”

I never said I didn’t like any of them. I don’t like Emma’s acting, but I like other things about her. People seem to assume that because I like Rupes the best, that I’m bashing the other two. I’ve only offered words of support about her modeling career.

It’s just the damned whiny little brats who come on here and try to start arguments by saying crap that has no basis in fact and being personally abhorrent.

I respect you for using your online handle, Solo.

Avatar Image says:

Wow wow!! Calm down!! Sorry the delay in responding the comments. I went out to see Hulk…. well… anyway. To EruditeWitch, who sent me this….

“Thio-

Don’t you think that this sort of proves the point on how rude people are to Rupert fans? We didn’t say anything. Nothing. Why would you do something like that? Maybe it’s because while we conduct ourselves with respect and dignity, others just insult at any chance they can get.”

First of all… I don’t like any one of the trio more than the other. I like them all equally…. so I am not a Dan fan, Emma fan or Ruppert fan. I’m just a fan.

And I’m deeply sorry I made the joke I made. I actually thought a little before sending it… if that would bring that whole discussion from the previous post to this one. But then I thought “well… it’s a joke. I hope it won’t do any harm”. I guess I was wrong.

I’m sorry if I offended you guys!! That was never my goal….

So… can we be friends now? May we change subjects? Let’s talk… for example…... why is Hulk green? I mean… what’s up with THAT?

Really sorry…. but stupid little jokes is my thing…. =)

Avatar Image says:

“There is nothing wrong about having fans who are under 23. If Emma’s fans are basically teenage or very young, I’ll say more power for them and for her. Judgeing from “older and more mature” fan expolation around here lately, I’ll choose younger fan anytime. They seem more sensible comparatively.”

No, there isn’t HM. But someone made a point of saying that perhaps Chanel is trying to market to teens, and I agreed with the fact that that is where Emma’s fan base is strongest.

Thio:

“So for any ruppert fan or anyone else who felt I was being rude at you with my words, Im really sorry. It’s just that I don’t think that that kind of discussion will ever go anywhere. You all like your favorite actors or actresses and that is fine. But that kind of discussion does not, for me at least, bring any good. So that was what my pathetic little joke was trying to satirize.”

Man! It’s hard to interpret intent on the internet. If I would have known you were being satirical and not cruel, I would have laughed with you. But certain people just ran with your joke and turned it into another reason to poke fun.

And while I am a Rupert fan, I am first and foremost a Harry Potter fan. That is what I identify with more.

So Friends indeed.

Avatar Image says:

It IS hard to interpret intent on the internet… and so to make your live easier… don’t ever take me seriously! I’ll let you know when I’m being serious… I’ll put something like “I’m serious” at the end of my comment when that happens.

I’m serious!

Avatar Image says:

I don’t think Emma’s old enough. I also think that because of Warner Brothers and HP the ad will be really G Rated.

Avatar Image says:

wow, this is really exciting and interesting news at the same time. i’m just not sure emma is old enough to be modeling for Chanel. oh well

Avatar Image says:

For cereal guys, it’s manbearbig!

All’s well, Thio.

edit…MANBEARPIG

Avatar Image says:

Theme park news is so exciting!! Me and my friends are planning on going over to america and the theme park when we finish school. :) :) :)

Avatar Image says:

Wow!! Exciting news!! I’m happy for Emma because if it’s true, she’s going to be clinching a major deal! I’m excited about the movie too, but I’m a bit doubtful about that…

Avatar Image says:

Emma is old enough and good for her. Seems like it was her desire to model for Chanel as she has been wearing them for 2 years perhaps to show Chanel how much she loves the brand.

I love all of the mini movie at Univeral parks (Back to the Future, Spiderman, T2 3D, Shrek 4, etc). They really immerse you into the world with their superior hydraulics and 3d technology combo. A Harry Potter mini movie/ride will rock as I anticipate this will mean we get to ride on broomsticks simulator!!!

Avatar Image says:

OK people, I hate to argue semantics, but the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is NOT a theme park. It is a themed area inside Islands of Adventure…which IS a theme park.

Avatar Image says:

Emma is not going to be the face of Chanel, they just comfirmed it on people.com ….she does not fit the bill, yes she is pretty but her fan base (the majority of it) are young kinds i dont think they can afford anything Chanel.

Avatar Image says:

*sorry i ment to say young kids not kinds

Avatar Image says:

Why do I feel like we’ll see the mini-movie before we see the HBP teaser?

Avatar Image says:

I live only a couple hours away from Orlando and will def be going on opening day to the park if Emma, Daniel and Rupert are going to be there!

Avatar Image says:

I saw in Enews last night that Emma being the new face of Chanel is false. But I hope she gets signed eventually.

Mini Movie! so cool.

Chanel? that is impressive.

Go for it Emma you’re perfect for Chanel