“Half-Blood Prince” News: German Calendar, Pre-Order Computer Game

115

Jun 24, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Update: Originally thought to be possible new “Half-Blood Prince” photos seen on the Carlsen website, turns out the pics used by the German publishers of the Harry Potter books for their 2009 calendar are unfortunately old rehashed photos from OotP pics- sorry folks!

New however, is pre-orders are now available for the computer game only (Windows XP/Vista platform) for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, which according to Amazon, is due to be released on November 30, 2008 and has a current retail price of $29.99.

25 Responses to “Half-Blood Prince” News: German Calendar, Pre-Order Computer Game

Avatar Image says:

Dang! I was hoping for something from the actual movie…this is slightly disappointing…

Avatar Image says:

I’m sorry, but i think thah Trio new picture is from Order of The Phoenix, whean they are in the grate hall before Umbridge and Mcgonagall began their dispute. And other thing, Daniel is worse than ever…Well!! Kisses Sorry if i have some gramatical mistakes!!

Avatar Image says:

Maria, I also think the images are from OotP, especially the solo picture of Dan. Or, it could just mean that HBP will look EXACTLY like OotP, which is possible i guess.

Avatar Image says:

It’s not the final cover.

Avatar Image says:

These photos are not new. They are darkened and enhanced images from OotP. The one of the trio may “look” new, but it’s clearly from Movie 5; Emma’s hair is too identical. Films are styled differently so that stars’ looks can be distinguishable from previous films.

I’m 100% positive these are false.

Avatar Image says:

I agree, those are definitely images from OotP.

Avatar Image says:

They are from OOTP, the trio one is when Seamus is talkiing to them in the great hall saying he believes Harry and the solo one is in the room of requirement, I know that because its at the beginning of the UK OOTP 2008 calendar. Le poo

Avatar Image says:

hehe, you know as soon as I saw these pics I knew they were from OotP… I looked at Dan and realised he had Order hair… I didn’t need to even look at Emma or Rup. Though I’m the kind of person who picks up on someones hair… being as I’m a hairdresser!

Avatar Image says:

max is right, this is not the final cover. Vorläufig means provisional or temporary. And so the waiting for new photos continues… :-(

Avatar Image says:

those photos are from Order of the Phoenix, the one of harry solo, is him doing something with DA i can tell…

Avatar Image says:

why would I pay 29.99. when I could get it at my local walmart for 9.99 in 3 months?

Avatar Image says:

Maria, I guess English is not your first language (it is n’t my first language either), because it doesn’t make sense to say someone is wrost than ever, when you are looking at a pic, even more when it’s not an actual pic. Learn the language and then maybe you could bash, which is the only thing some people knows to do… how sad.

Avatar Image says:

These pics are only temporary. They’ll probably release the new HBP pics when the calendar is on sale in mid-July. Still have to wait a couple of weeks though.

Avatar Image says:

dose anyone know if prople in the US can buy it???

Avatar Image says:

dose anyone know if people in the us can buy it?? it comes out on the 15th. thanks for any help.

Avatar Image says:

Well golly gee! Of course they’re from Order of the Phoenix. Just look at them! And Dan doesn’t even look like that now! Ugh. I’m so freaking disgusted. I NEED A MOTHERLY-GOD TRAILER!

Avatar Image says:

I agree. Those really look like OotP pix.

Avatar Image says:

I really hope they ar enot using old pics for the actual calender! I live in German and I do want a new HP calender for 2009, but not one with old pic in it, dammit!

Avatar Image says:

NO NO NO!! This isnt correct, im german, i understand everything on that side perfectly, the cover now isnt the final cover, and the calendar will indeed include the pics of the new film, i have the other calenders from ootp and gof and they always have the pics of the newest film, believe me!!!

Avatar Image says:

It’s too bad that the game won’t be released until after the movie. I think this is the first game that hasn’t come out before the movie. Hopefully the extra time they’re spending on it will make it better than the others.

Avatar Image says:

ugh, well this is annoying. i do hope that WB releases the trailer soon because i’m getting kinda impatient. why must they torture us this way?

Avatar Image says:

hehe, they probably enjoy this. stupid WB…....but the trailor must come out soon, it never too this long with the othere movies. wait, did it???

Avatar Image says:

no the trailer is way over due by now. stupid waiting. >:O

and what is the final verdict on the calender? new or old pics? or both!?

Avatar Image says:

Dobby- do you know if people in the US can order it???

Avatar Image says:

@Dobby: ja, ich kann mir auch nicht denekn, dass die so nen Mist machen würde. I’ve got the OotP calender too, hanging in miy kitchen, and of course it’s got the right pics in it, but why the heck to they have to make up a fake cove, and one that does not even look good?

@Kim: If you really want the calender, I could check for you or else find a way to send it over to the US when they come out, but then again I would wait a bit for the prize to sink a bit!

Write a Reply or Comment