114

Jun 28, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

If you are looking to do a bit of reading this summer, have we got a deal for you. The US Hardcover Deluxe edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from Scholastic is currently on sale this weekend in our Cauldron Shop, at a very low price of $13.00 (USD). This edition from Scholastic features the special cover art of the Trio flying on the Dragon, as well as full page chapter art from Mary GrandePre.

Also for those that missed this previously, if you wish to pre-order the special tenth anniversary edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, featuring new material from author J.K. Rowling and the special new cover art, that is also available for pre-order via this link.

A reminder as well, our Cauldron Shop has been recently updated with many of the Noble Collection products, including the framed map of Diagon Alley, The Marauder’s Map, and the replica of Hogwarts Castle.

19 Responses to Cauldron Shop Update: Sale on Deluxe “Deathly Hallows”, Pre-Order Anniversary “Sorcerer’s Stone”

Avatar Image says:

I bought two Deluxe Editions this morning! :) I`m so exciteddddd. That`s SUCH a good price – it`s unbelievable.

Avatar Image says:

Thank goodness Sue posted this! It’s a super bargain! A steal! I got mine and I was so stoked! Even my regular copy of DH at super discounted pre-order price was more expensive!

Avatar Image says:

Forgot the i in if. I preordered the delux edition before the book it’s self came out.

Avatar Image says:

Awesome. I kept forgetting to order the DH book…This will certainly remind me. And, er, is it me, or is the banner of the Cauldron Shop a little off? Or rather, a bit to the right of it?

Avatar Image says:

Wow, what a great price. I wish I would have waited to purchase mine but when I saw it at my local bookshop last year I couldn’t resist. I ended up paying $60 for it. :(

Avatar Image says:

Fantastic price! I ordered copies for myself and my daughter.

woaahh for 13$!!!

im getting it!

Avatar Image says:

wow! great price!! what exactly is in the DH Deluxe addition? and when is the anniversery SS out?

Avatar Image says:

It’s in the mail!!! Woohoo!!

Thanks, Sue!

ww

Avatar Image says:

i know this is random for me to say but the new harry potter movie HBP only took 8 months to make..dont they normally take amlost a year???i’m just worried that this one is going to be rushed like the 5th one

Avatar Image says:

the link doesn’t work for me

Avatar Image says:

oh wow! only $13! that is sooo cheap. i have to convince my dad to let me buy one, but he’ll probably just say that i already have a copy of the regular one and i don’t need the special edition. DX

Avatar Image says:

Wow. Boy do I feel stupid. I spent a lot of money on that book last year, and now it’s only $13. Grr.

Avatar Image says:

emma watson, i have no idea how long it normally takes to film a HP movie. not quick enough for me though :P i know it can varry depending if they do quidditch or any other special effect stuff. dunno

and 13$$$$$!!!!!! sweet!!!!!!!vive xe

Avatar Image says:

I just bought 3 copies, one for me, one for my sister and one for my friend Victoria! That way the shipping to Canada is only 10$ rather than 30$ all separate.

Avatar Image says:

@emma watson lover: They are in Post Production, which means Editing! [the most important part of the whole “package”] I think that Mr Yates is taking extra care, on this one. Anyhow, anybody have an idea when the Soft Cover edition of DH will be out? I really am going to take advantage of this great price, on the Deluxe edition, but I need to complete my “soft cover” collection, as well!

Avatar Image says:

soo strange. I went to buy it and it shows the price as $19.50 instead of $13. It’s still a great price, but it would save me $6.50. i mean that could buy me a starbucks or something! :) Wonder why though.. i dont care im still buying! haha thanks for the reminder

Avatar Image says:

It’s on the way! Thanks for the tip Sue!

Avatar Image says:

I get the price 13USD in the Cauldron shop, but when I click the link to Amazon the price there is 19.5USD. It’s still cheap of course, but I still think the prices should be the same both places…

Write a Reply or Comment