323

Jul 15, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Actor Jason Isaacs recently attended the premiere of WALL-E in London, England, and gave a short new video interview, where he spoke about a few of his projects and the Harry Potter films. Confirming his will not be seen in “Half-Blood Prince,” he spoke again about his return in the role of Lucius Malfoy for the “Deathly Hallows” movies. He joked while he has not yet seen the scripts, if he is not in the films, he will be “picketing the set for sure.” Jason also confirmed, among his many projects, that he just finished taping an episode of the HBO series “Entourage,” last week, and is on his way here to the US to begin work on the third season of his hit television series “Brotherhood,” which is recorded on location in Providence, Rhode Island. UpdateThe interview is now available for download here in our video galleries.

23 Responses to Jason Isaacs Comments on Potter Seven, Due to Begin Filming “Brotherhood” Here in US

Avatar Image says:

I love Jason Isaacs. He is so perfect for the Role of Lucius Malfoy!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve never watched Brotherhood, isn’t it somethin to do with the IRA or Irish rackets or along those lines?

Avatar Image says:

” and when I am not in number 7, I’ll be picketing the set, I’ sure”

You and me and a multitude ,

love this man.

Yay!* I adore Jason Isaacs!*

Avatar Image says:

I love him! I’m bummed that he’s not in HBP, but Lucius is a necessary character for Deathly Hallows.

Avatar Image says:

The sad thing is that if Movie 7/8 is true to DH, then Lucius will be a shell of his formerly sneering self. While I know Jason Isaacs will continue to do a wonderful job with the role, cowering Lucius won’t be nearly as much fun as Lucius in all his haughty glory.

Avatar Image says:

While I loved Jason in the HP films, his best role by far was Tavington in The Patriot. Heath Ledger was in that too. :(

Avatar Image says:

I’m making up my picket sign now….

Just in case :-)

Avatar Image says:

He is not in HBP? Not even a little? Come on… why id they put Helena and not him?

Posted by Tara

because he plays no part in HBP, he blew it a bit at the Ministry, sort of slipped him and now he got detention for the rest of the year.. there was however Young Lucius casted ( Tony Coburn), but it beats me what he is doing in 6 as teenager Lucius made a cameo in 7 and doesn’t perform in HBP

Avatar Image says:

i’ll be picketing along side Jason Isaacs if he doesn’t show up in the 7th one either.. I love that man, lol.. He makes a great Lucius, i have a crush on him.. lol..

p.s. to tara.. the reason helena is in the film is most likely because of the unbreakable vow between her and snape..

Avatar Image says:

I love him! You always get the sense that he really loves being a part of the HP films, and of course he is an excellent Lucius, i cant wait for his return in DH – there’s just no way they can leave him out!

Avatar Image says:

Haha, Jason Isaacs, he’s such a charming, warm fellow. It’s funny because he plays such effective villains and hard-asses and tough guys, then you see him on interviews and he’s just so witty and fun.

I’ll bet he’d love to play someone meek and beaten. It’d be such a stretch for him, and would finally add depth to the character of Lucius. (Let’s not forget he peed his pants at the end of “Soldier.” :) )

Avatar Image says:

If Jason Isaacs is not in HBP we will have one upset Sue Upton and other Jason fans.

I cannot wait for more Brotherhood, I absolutely love the show!

Avatar Image says:

I’m joining the rest of you and I’ll be picketing as well,Lucius is just to much of a delicious character to simply “dismiss” him from the film.

Avatar Image says:

I feel really bad! I find myself wishing he isn’t in the next movie so we can go picket the set. That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Brotherhood is the best he plays character of Michael on Showtimes it is the best and I want him to come back he is really cool and loves to play Lucius and we love him for it..

Avatar Image says:

what is this about not in the half blood prince, but helena is ? , is this because lucius is in jail during it ?

Avatar Image says:

I love Jason Isaacs too. He seems to laid back, and funny. I love the way he plays Lucious – so smarmy. Jem – in HBP Lucious was in Azkaban. Narcissa had a pretty big role – Spinners End, in Diagon Alley with Draco, etc.

Avatar Image says:

I had to kind of laugh when I saw my post – I guess I’m subliminally thinking that Lucius is Luscious? (also – I meant that he is “so” laid back).

Avatar Image says:

Does anybody else watch Nicktoons’ “Avatar—The Last Airbender”?

Guess who does the voice of the sinister Admiral Zhao?

Avatar Image says: cool coolAvatar Image says: hello it is test. WinRAR provides the full RAR and ZIP file support, can decompress CAB, GZIP, ACE and other archive formats. upiiyvevbxdkqzfcecakagdkkbeysyrojhkhello

Write a Reply or Comment