New Statues at Comic-Con International

Jul 26, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

This weekend at Comic-Con, Harry Potter merchandisers NECA and Gentle Giant have unveiled a couple of new products, which you can see here in our galleries (starting here). Included is a picture of a new Snape statue as well as new Harry and Ginny figurines. Enjoy!

19 Responses to New Statues at Comic-Con International

Avatar Image says:

Looks great…they all look really life-like. First?!

Awesome. :)

Avatar Image says:

These are awsome! Can’t wait to have them. Only 3 more days until HPB Trailer comes out.

Avatar Image says:

Harry and Ginny figurines!! Is it wrong that my stomach just did a total fangirl leap? I’m not much for figurines (I got a set of LotR ones like, six years ago, and they’re still in the package cause I have no idea what to do with them), but I might have to have the Harry and Ginny figurines at some point… squee!

Hope you’re having fun at CC Melissa!

Avatar Image says:

Looking at the pictures, they are gorgeous! I think the Ron one is actually my favourite. :)

Avatar Image says:

I am so excited for these!!!! I will be picking them up as soon as they come out.

Avatar Image says:

These are some really cool figurines but I really wish they had Ginny in Quidditch robes too.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, I’ve never bought HP figurines, but this time I’m def buying the Harry and Ginny ones!

Avatar Image says:

These are so cool, Snape looks fantastic, and Harry and Ron and and and.. LOL Poor Lupin, though. :(

Avatar Image says:

I actually saw the Harry Potter booth on Thursday but I didn’t get a chance to check them out because I was being dragged into different directions… But I’m going on Sunday so I will be checking them out then.. They look so.. WOW!!!

Avatar Image says:

I saw all of those, and more, on Friday at Comic-Con. Everything Harry Potter caught my eyes at Comic-Con.

Avatar Image says:

haha! i saw those statues at comic-con on thursday before it was posted! muahaha!

Avatar Image says:

the lupin one is so cool…

Avatar Image says:

rons looks the most lifelike. H/G look so good!!! squeeee!!!!! just little annoyed that ginnys in same outfit as last year, but i love the pants, so what can i say :D poor loony lupin vive xe

Avatar Image says:

I’ve never been into the busts, but when I saw the Quidditch!Ron one some months ago, I KNEW I had to have it.

And now seeing it so up close and how REALISTIC it looks.

I can’t wait to get Ron!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Oh darn, sorry about that. My computer was stuck and I thought it hadn’t even gone through….tip toes out

Oh man, I will be getting the Harry and Ginny ones. squees

Avatar Image says:

I am SO mad at NECA and POPCO for STILL not coming out with Lupin! I get things from POPCO normally when I want a specific character and NECA doesn’t have them, such as Neville and Luna. FINALLY, NECA has made a figurine of Ginny!

Avatar Image says:

Wow, those are really well crafted (of course they normally put the best of the new line). Especially the one bust of Ron, it’s a really good paint job! I love the Voldemort and Snape too! Harry looks very concerned catching the snitch, though..lol

And WOW, Lupin!! I’m curious, do you think they’ll have him transform again in HBP? That’d be really dork-chills-worthy if he fought Fenrir Greyback or something, because ya know Greyback bit him and whatnot.

And yeah, that’s an OotP Ginny bust I believe (they released it later); but they do have a picture of the new HBP full Ginny figurine on BWO (it’s not a very job though, they really messed up her face),

Write a Reply or Comment