Dan Radcliffe to Appear on NBC’s Conan O’Brien Show Monday

270

Aug 22, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) will be making an appearance next week on the “Late Night with Conan O’Brien Show” to discuss his upcoming play, “Equus,” before it makes its Broadway debut in September. Playbill.com is reporting that Dan is scheduled to sit down with Conan on Monday, August 25th, where he will discuss the revival of Peter Shaffer play. “Late Night with Conan O’Brien” is broadcast weeknights at 12:35am EST (11:35pm CST) on NBC.

As readers will remember, Dan Radcliffe and Richard Griffiths (Uncle Vernon) are currently in rehearsals for the play, and will begin preview performances at the Broadhurst Theatre on September 5th. “Equus” officially opens on Broadway September 25th. Tickets for performances during the play’s limited 22 week engagement are still available and can be purchased via Telecharge.com. Additional information about “Equus” can be found via this link.

32 Responses to Dan Radcliffe to Appear on NBC’s Conan O’Brien Show Monday

Oh…...first time I am first!!LOL

Avatar Image says:

school starts on monday!!! nnnoo!!! i wont be able to see him!!! please, somebody put it on youtube… a million thanks!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Yes! I love when Dan goes on Conan! I’ve seen him on the show maybe three times now, and every time, the interview was hilarious.

Avatar Image says:

i love conan o’ brien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love daniels interviews on conan

Avatar Image says:

I’m very excited about this TV appearance, but if Conan O’Brien is on at 12:35 EST, why is it on at 12:37 PST?

Avatar Image says:

Fantastic, I love Conan and it’s always fun to see an interview with Dan.

conan rules.

Avatar Image says:

Cool. I don’t know who will watch it when you can be watching live Democratic National Convention coverage on MSNBC.

By the way, a whole bunch of really early PotterCasts just showed up on the feed. Like, 60. Just saying.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, cool, I can’t wait to watch, DAMMIT SCHOOL STARTS. Yes, I agree someone please put it on youtube.

Avatar Image says:

So wonderful to hear this news!!!!!......Dan is always a terrific guest on O’Brian’s program….can hardly wait !!!!!!!!......Some of us who know who is being ‘nominated’ from the Democratic Convention have no desire to watch it,as it sounds highly depressing.

Avatar Image says:

If you miss it live, it will be up on hulu.com for a couple weeks.

Avatar Image says:

That’s awesome, and I get to see Conan too. RAWR.

...what?

Avatar Image says:

Nobody has an answer to my question? I’m asking because I live in California and the Conan O’Brien show starts at 12:37 PST, not the time that it would air at if you convert the EST in this article to PST. There is no way that the show would make an air-time exception for California.

kwll!!!! i hope i dnt 4get 2 watch it :P

Avatar Image says:

I’m not a Conan O’Brian fan, but Dan always fun to watch and gives a great interview.

Avatar Image says:

YES! I was expecting this but it’s still ACE.

Huge Conan-fan here and Dan has the best interviews…. can’t wait.

Avatar Image says:

This will not be on Monday night,that is an error in Playbill …NBC will have a program about the Olympics…... Conan O’Brian with Dan Radcliffe will be on Tuesday night …..August 26 [not 25]

Avatar Image says:

What to watch? What to watch? Well, since Dan Radcliffe and Barack Obama are two of my favorites, I guess I can actually watch both. I’m sure with all the modern technology available I can figure out some way to do that. Duh!!

Avatar Image says:

COOL i get to see dad. i make sure i set up my DVR lol!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I enjoy interviews with Dan usually, but not when late-night guys are talking to him about Equus, since it usually turns pretty sexual. Not my thing.

Avatar Image says:

It’s highly depressing that I cannot see either the interview or Eqqus. dies

Avatar Image says:

I love Conan. He’s my brand of insane humor! The gasious weiner, anyone remember him… LOL! I’ve seen Dan on his show before and he is always very nervous and hyper. I hope he’ll calm down this time enough to relax and just be his wonderful self. Goodness, if he can handle Graham Norton and the Brit late nighters, he can handle Conan! Good luck Dan, I’ll be watching!!

Avatar Image says:

Raymond It’s just how it is on the West coast. Just set your recorder for 11:35 and endure some commercials. Dan will not be on in the first 15 mins. or the last. 15, anyway. He is to popular! Just record and enjoy.

Avatar Image says:

This is great news. I really enjoy all Dan’s interviews and the ones with Conan are ones of the best! Thanks for the tip Edward!

Avatar Image says:

kerri, Dan always handles Conan’s interviews without problem, in fact Conan said Daniel is one of his favorite people to interview and you know Conan is always very sincere, he has no problem to say it if he doesn’t like the person he is interviewing (he has done it with some people), so he must really like Dan, specially if he wants to interview him for a 3 time. Dan always puts a lot of energy and passion in what he does, that doesn’t mean he is hyper, he is shier than what some people think, but he always does his best to promote his proyects, which is what other people don’t care to do.

Avatar Image says:

damn i start school too but i don’t care i’m watching it.. where can i see hos other interviews w/ conan?

Avatar Image says:

Woot! I’ll get home from work just in time! ;)

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait to watch. I love seeing Dan’s interviews and Conan is always so funny. Also, I can’t wait to see Dan in Equus! He’s going to be brilliant!

I just got my ticket! FRONT AND CENTER, BABY!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! :-D

Avatar Image says:

ADULT CONTENT. Sorry to post twice, but read some of the other comments….. Equus does have sexual themes, but it definitely isn’t just a “dirty” show. It’s been one of my favorites for years – right up there with Les Mis and Proof, and I think Peter Schaffer (playwright) is very insightful. The show covers grown up themes, but I would highly recommend picking up a copy to anyone who doesn’t shock easily. Like my other favorite shows, it’s a genius play about human emotions, not just getting to see…. you know. (Into the Wild, anyone??) It really makes you think – it just isn’t for the ‘light-of-heart.’

Anyway, still squealing for joy. : D

Any video of this online? Haven’t seen in in Ireland :-(

Avatar Image says:

Never mind, I found it hee hee, guess I didn’t look hard enuf. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh2qN0BZpQo

Write a Reply or Comment