Quidditch Ron, Tonks, Burrow Attack and More in UK Calendar Scans

112

Sep 03, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

The images keep pouring in, as scans from the UK 2009 “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” are now online courtesy of our Order Partner Rupert Grint.net. In the large scans you can see another shot of Qudditch Ron in action here, as well as a nice scan of Lavender Brown. Of note are scans from the calendar involving the attack on the Burrow including this with Ginny (Bonnie Wright), Harry, Tonks, Lupin and Arthur Weasley, with a looming Bellatrix (Helena Bonham Carter) in the background. We can also see a new photo of actress Julie Walters as Molly Weasley, along with Tonks (Natalia Tena), Lupin (David Thewlis), and Arthur (Mark Williams), with a photo of the Burrow in the corner.

Update:A slightly different version of the Ginny, Harry, Tonks, Lupin and Arthur in the fields by the burrow has now emerged, here via Snitchseeker.

Another interesting scan is this of young Tom Riddle, with a close up of the cliffs by the sea, possibly where the cave is located. Several additional photos of actor Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley are available, including larger versions of a Ron victorious, Ron in his robes, Professor Slughorn (Jim Broadbent), Lupin and Tonks, and one of Hedwig.

Thanks much to RupertGrint.net via HBPmoviepics!

109 Responses to Quidditch Ron, Tonks, Burrow Attack and More in UK Calendar Scans

Avatar Image says:

is it just me or does tonks hair looks too much like a wig in all the recent pictures? i mean i know it’s a wig but it’s no excuse for it to look like one. there are planty of good wigs out there that actually look like human hair.

:-/

ohh and i want to see a picture with harry and ginny actually kissing, the suspance is killing me.

Avatar Image says:

Nice pictures! I like Tonks’ hair shorter.

WB better come up with some really spectacular stuff to keep people interested for the next 11 months!

Avatar Image says:

Hmmmm….no pix of Hermione again???

Yeah, tonks hair is strange and that pic of the burrow is bizarre…stilts?

Still, I suppose these pix are better than nothing, only 10 months to go :-/ (sigh)

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, David Bowie’s looking weird.

Oh, wait, I mean Tonks.

Shame, really. I had a HUGE crush on her in OotP. There went that.

Avatar Image says:

Why in God’s name would they put that WRETCHED photoshop filter on these scans? Here’s hoping someone posts them without it.

Avatar Image says:

As I said previously, you have to wonder whether Emma/Hermione has been deliberately left out of a lot of promotion for some reason. Maybe she doesn’t feature that much at all. It’s definitely Ron’s turn to shine anyway. Perhaps when Ron gets with Lavender Hermione kind of disappears for a while.

Avatar Image says:

Exelent images u got there m8t u rock one of my numb one actors cheerz Rupert.

Avatar Image says:

These pics really are awesome. Yes, that last pic of Tonksdid look a bit weird. The other ones were fine. I’m glad to see Ron getting more emphasis in the movie. But what’s with the mallet in someone’s hand in the background of the Ron victorious pic? It does seem that we will pretty much have seen the movie in pics before it comes out—but heck, it’ll still be nice to eventually see all these pics put together in movie form.

Avatar Image says:

I’m beginning to wonder about Hermione, too. I mean, we get Hedwig pics but no Hermione? Seems odd, as the book suggests a meatier role for her here. As long as she still gets to send those attack canaries at Ron, I’m happy, though.

Avatar Image says:

No pictures of Hermione- yes, that is slightly worrying, judging by the news and pictures so far she doesn’t seem to be in this movie very much. Ron seems to be the mainsest character. Oh well, these pictures are really good- WB – STILL NOT FORGIVING YOU THOUGH! aNYWAY,Tonks’s costumes is cool in a strange way, it looks quite wizardy, her hair is shorter this time round. I think she’s really pretty in a quirky way which fit’s Tonks’s character. Lupin looks too fat for the thin poor Lupin I know in thye books though. I am still upset about in them going to die. :(

Avatar Image says:

Maya, I doubt there will be any photos of the Harry/Ginny kiss prior to the movie as it would pre-empt what should be a climactic moment of the movie (as it is in the book). I imagine it will be saved for the film itself and we’ll just have ‘teaser’ photos like this in the meantime.

Cat, I agree, I prefer Tonks’ hair like this, much closer to how I imagined her from Jo’s description.

Wingardium, Yes, what IS with The Burrow’s stilts? If the calendar didn’t say “Danger at The Burrow… Burrow… Burrow” on it, I’d think it wasn’t even The Burrow. In fact, it looks a bit like there’s a lake in the background.

Odd.

I enjoyed looking at the calendar, interesting…

Avatar Image says:

This may be slightly off topic, but after seeing that pic of Molly, I got to thinking . . . I really hope in the Deathly Hallows movie, they don’t change who offs Bellatrix.

Avatar Image says:

I want more! :( These pics were great!

Avatar Image says:

Whay on earth is the Burrow on stilts!? And how would the Weasley’s enter or exit? :P

Avatar Image says:

Great Pictures. But that doesn’t look like the Burrow. In GOF there weren’t any stilts. Yeah it is strange that there isn’t a picture of Hermione. They only pictures they’ve given us so far are like 4 or 5 pictures of her. Lets hope in the next few months we get a hole lot of pictures of her.

Avatar Image says:

Professor Slughorn is fat! Hallelujah!

Avatar Image says:

the burrow looks weird, it looks like it mated with the shrieking shack. but i cant get over how cute ron looks. squeeeeeee

Avatar Image says:

About that stilted Burrow…it doesn’t look like the whole thing is on stils—just the top part of it (which should be Ron’s bedroom). I guess the stairs to it would be on the back part of it that we don’t see very well in the pic. If you look at the concept art for the second movie (as well as the brief clip in that movie where we see an outdoor shot of the Burrow), the top part of it is on stilts.

Avatar Image says:

If a photo of Dan and Bonnie kissing gets leaked that will probably ruin my year of waiting for HBP. The movie will be so anticlimactic… Let’s pray there are hundreds of photos to come (and consistently too. No long gaps in between!!), and NONE of which being Harry/Ginny!!! Please!

Avatar Image says:

Why does The Burrow suddenly look like that house from The Series of Unfortunate Events? I can’t think of any reason for it to be on stilts, since that would only make it MORE ostentatious, which is what the Weasley’s try to avoid…

And I’m really starting to get annoyed with the lack of Hermione in all these calendars. She’s kind of a MAJOR CHARACTER in the books.

Avatar Image says:

Actually, the Burrow in these pics is completely fitting of Harry’s description of it in the CoS book, where he comments to himself that it looks like it’s held up by magic.

Avatar Image says:

I think the reason there are no pics of Hermione is ‘cos unlike in the book, they wanna bring Ginny forward, give her a bigger role, and not always picturing Hermione as the female lead, since she’s not and she ends up with the ugliest guy on Hogwarts.

Yay photos :D

Avatar Image says:

these pics are better,they nearly look good =P though the Burrow is really wierd.LOVE Hedwig!!=)

Okay folks…the Burrow is SUPPOSED to look wierd:

“They had landed next to a tumbledown garage in a small yard, and Harry looked out for the first time at Ron’s house. It looked as though it had once been a large stone pigpen, but extra rooms had been added here and there until it was several stories high and so crooked it looked as though it were held up by magic (which, Harry reminded himself, it probably was). Four or five chimneys were perched on top of the red roof.”—CoS, Chapter 3

Avatar Image says:

Yeah.. it sucks not seeing any Hermi’s pics… but anyway, does anybody else finds turned headed owls to be extremely shocking?

Avatar Image says:

Is it just me, or is did they add a completely new tower to hogwarts? Look in the last pic where the ‘dark tower’ used to be.

Avatar Image says:

RE the lack of Hermione pics. It could be Warner Bros is building up Bonny. She fares better as a love interest if she doesn’t constantly have Emma Watson around to be compared to.

It could also be Emma, disappointed in what had been done to her character. I’m a big Hermione fan, she has always been my favorite character, and I was furious with the way Rowling treated her in this book. From the over-earnest but lovable bookworm who saves Ron and Harry on any number of occasions, she is suddenly turned into this carping little bitch who sets birds on Ron a jealous rage, becomes petty and pouty over Harry outperforming her in Potions class, and is just flat-out unpleasant in general throughout the entire book. For no good reason that I could ever discern, unless, again, it is to build Ginny up.

I can see why, for structural reasons, it had to be Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione. In this way, they all become one big family at the end, and are all related to each other either by blood or by marriage. That’s very nice—it gives Harry the big loving family that the Weasleys have always represented for him. All well and good. But there was no need to do it at Hermione’s expense. She doesn’t deserve it.

Avatar Image says:

Ah, well, Roger…Harry had his time at being angsty in the previous movie & book—now it’s Hermione’s turn.

Avatar Image says:

Tonks’ hair does look like a wig. A small buffon if you ask me.

Hmmm….

Avatar Image says:

The truth is that Emma, busy as she is, didn’t have time to shoot any scenes for this new movie. But now she has more free time and is filming her scenes. WB pushed the movie release for July, as a way to make time for Emma to finish her scenes. It’s true!! I read it all on The Quibbler!!

Avatar Image says:

hehe, Rogers, girls tend to do this, having jealous rages, becoming petty and pouty, hormones you know, you just can’t help it, and Hermione is just human,, she is not a supergirl, just a girl, with her dreams, strength and weakness. and JK Rowling didn’t “treat” her this way, remember, Hermione is Rowling’s creation, that’s the way she was supposed to be, that’s all.

Avatar Image says:

this is quite disappointing. Again no pics of Hermione/Emma at all. This is very disrespectful to her. she may have a small part in the movie but she is part of the TRIO. If these people had any sense while editing, they would add emm right away. this is outrageous.

Avatar Image says:

Hey! Hermione IS a super girl!

Avatar Image says:

I agree with Roger, hermione was portrayed as a bit of a bitch in the hbp book. I am actually shocked that Tonks is in a lot more promo shoots than Emma because Hermione may not have a large part in this film but she certainly had more than Tonks.

It’s depressing. I want my Hermione PICS!!!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks MissHagrid, you’ve answered the stilts question perfectly – you’re right, you can make out the top of the roof next to the stilty construction, so the picture definitely isn’t of the whole Burrow!

Roger, I don’t think Ginny was being built up at the expense of Hermione – I’m a big Hermione fan too and I found her reactions in HBP book to be perfectly believable and perfectly in keeping with her character so far. She’s very intelligent, she reads a great deal into things and is, underneath her loveable swot exterior, quite insecure. She is in love with Ron, one of her best friends, and is dealing with her emotions about that, whilst simultaneously having to deal with the fact that he is flaunting his relationship with another girl, which she also senses she is being blamed for. At the same time, her other best friend is outperforming her in one of her classes, usually something she can count on to help her confidence, not only that but he’s using underhand tactics, which she, being Hermione and therefore forthright and indignant about injustice, cannot help but disagree with. On top of that, she also realises, much more than most other characters, what is coming and what must be done; this is her year of absorbing that and readying herself for what she then does in the Summer holidays (wipes her parents’ memories of her).

So all things considered, I think she holds together pretty well. I’d probably be pouty too! ;-)

Avatar Image says:

Hermione doesn’t do too much in the book HBP except get jealous and smirk at Ron when he decides he is anoid with Lavender.

They may be playing up Tonks in HBP to have Remus’ and her wedding in DH. Bill and Fleur are no where to be seen.

Avatar Image says:

i just miss those times when the characters actually looked like wizards(cloaks etc)and not like any normal high school student from a TV series….i am sick and tired of all the costume changes in these movies!ron looks goofy with this helmet,all the students are dressed quite like some classmates of mine and the older actors(save the teachers in Hogwarts)are just dressed with random muggle clothing.why?

Avatar Image says:

If you look at the “stilts burrow” pic, you’ll notice its actually the top floor of the burrow, not the whole building! I think that’ll be cool!

Avatar Image says:

I wish the teacher would change their robs once in a while. Plus it would be nice to see fewer muggle clothes, and more wizardy wears! Plus those purebloods are meant to be hopeless at dressing like muggles so why does eveyone look like they shop at some famous high street chain?

where is hermione?????

now i’m getting upset at WB

Avatar Image says:

Great pictures – thanks for sharing. Could have done without a huge picture of HBC as Bellatrix…like nails on a chalkboard! Other than that enjoyed them.

Avatar Image says:

“Hermione …... since she’s not and she ends up with the ugliest guy on Hogwarts.”

that was really uncalled for.

Avatar Image says:

ogdensnut, (haha), you have an interesting insight, I can’t imagine having to wipe my mermory from my parents’ mind. In a way, that is worse than never having met your parents because now you see them and know them but cannot be a part of their lives. I still think her character (which is the strongest female character in the book) is portrayed as a PMS queen throughout the whole book and I am mad at JKR for doing that. And it still doesn’t justify why Hermione is not part of the promo pics AT ALL!

Hate you WB!

Avatar Image says:

Well, not to make too much of it, but I love my Hermione, and always rush to her defence when I perceive her being mistreated. :)

I will say one thing though, Rowling makes it up to her in the last book. I do not weep readily at stories, but in the scene at the restaurant where they flee to after the invasion at the wedding, and Hermione pays the bill with muggle money, explaining that she cashed in all her building society savings before they left, so they would have some money, I caved in. I totally lost it. That’s my Hermione.

Avatar Image says:

when exactly did the burrow come under attack during HBP? this part of the books has skipped my mind apparently

Avatar Image says:

i cried at that scene too Roger, i love hermione she is so kind hearted and thinks ahead for everything which a major reason why harry survived in the series because hermione’s wit saved him more so than anyone else’s actions in the series. but jo rowling did get her senses back and put her in most of hallows so all is well.

Avatar Image says:

I will wait for hermione in the movies, it looks as though they will continue to undermine her part throughout the promo stills as they are neglecting her completely. Bitches

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, I was wondering the samething, mist…I read Half-blood prince twice and I still don’t remember any attack on the burrow. Can someone refresh my memory?

Avatar Image says:

In these photographs, Lavender Brown is HOT. Ron is mad to be interested in Hermoine.

Avatar Image says:

No, the attack in Deathly Hallows, when the wedding is broken up by the Death Eater invasion, and R, H and Hermione have to disapparate quickly.

Avatar Image says:

you must be out of your mind M Jones. I disagree hermione is better looking, that picture of lav-lav looks heavily photoshopped.

Anyway, I can’t wait for the movie. But it probably won’t be as good as Dark Knight so why the delay, WB?

Avatar Image says:

Can’t read all the comments, right now, but I really LOVE the photo of Hedwig! She is such a beautiful bird. With Hogwarts and the Hogwarts Crest, she’s just magnificent! ALL of the pictures are pretty neat!

Avatar Image says:

I know about the attack in DH, but this is a HBP poster right? Why would they have the attack on the burrow in it?

Avatar Image says:

hahahahah :D ron looks so funny at his goalposts :) :) :)!!!

Avatar Image says:

ooh ron looks good in the ‘victorious’ one. ;) REALLY not keen on the photoshopping/airbrushing i mean what the fuzz is with that? we wan real people. not edited crap. jim broadbent is awesome. anyone who says different needs AV’d. i loved him in hot fuzz as frank butterman. “a great big bushy beard” ha. i’m so excited for HBP it hurts. gonna go read DH again after i’ve checked out the other posts.. then re read HBP AGAIN, waiting in this agony for the movie D:

Avatar Image says:

whoa lupin’s all emo now, and tonks looks like a man..

Avatar Image says:

Awesome pics, I’m glad to see Ron more (i love him, and Rup) but it’s kinda weird barley seeing Hermione. Yes, I know she’s not in the book that much, but come on-she’s still in the trio. But Ron looks hot (hehe) expecially in the one ‘ron victorious’ awesomeness. Oh yeah, and now we known were that scene with Ginny in the bath robe is from (burrow attacking) I guessed it would have been that.

Also, for the ppl who are expecting Harry/Ginny pics, and stuff- I don’t think they’ll show it much, cause they want u to be a bit surprised (the ppl who dont read) i was surprised when i found out Harry liked ginny (i never really payed attention to the little hint), but I AM SO GLAD, that Bonnie will be in it more. YAYness

Avatar Image says:

Oh look it’s the rocky shorline where theCAVE is!!!!! (i’m pretty sure, it’s so close to how it is in my imagination!) It’s in the picture with young tom (who is SERIOUSLY creepy and perfect, btw) But the cave just . ..wow… it .. made me have some faith in the movie! That shoreline is perfect, with the high slope and gray waters! This makes me sad that we have to wait so long. :(

AWWWWW! Hedwig, (sobs)

Avatar Image says:

@ mist, the Burrow atack is not in the book, they added it in the movie, to show that noone is safe against Voldy. So it’s in the script, but not actual book. It’ll happen at Christmas, and apparently, the Burrow’ll be burned.

Yay for the pics, they’re great.

Avatar Image says:

Why on earth does Lavender Brown get herself a whole month? Merlin, what are they thinking? I mean, if she has more than five lines in the whole film I’m a flobberworm. Oh no, I hope this doesn’t mean they’ve decided to develop her “character” or anything…she doesn’t really have one…stressin’! Also, the lack of Hermione pics is worrying, I don’t know what they’re playing at, and it’s also very frightening the amount of emphasis they’re putting on this attack scene at the Burrow, considering that it never actually happens and that the Burrow is supposed to be a safe place until the seventh book. It seems that Ron has nearly as much as focus in this movie as Harry thus far, which is a great thing for anyone who loves Ron. I hope Rupert can pull it off.

Avatar Image says:

hmm nothing too interesting here. Tonks still doens’t have spikey hair and Sluggy no beard. but he DOES look like a Slughorn but he still needs a beard- not that hard to make one i’m sure. that is NOT the Burrow- what the heck? and this whole ‘attack at the Burrow’ thing is really getting to me as it NEVER happens in HBP!! so its going to look stupid. and still no Hermione!!! (bawls) I love Hermione so much!! If dang Ginny is in this film ore than Hermione I’m going to shoot someone. I cant stand Ginny-Sue at all. Then again, Ginny’s sudden appearance in HBP will work cuz it will be just as sudden as meaninless as it was in the book!!! LOL I have a feeling this film is not going to be good which really sucks even if it’s one of my least fav of the series. I hope to see some really sweet HHR at least cuz you know, they make sense. lol WHAT Hermione saw in Ron i’ll never know.

ANYWAY I still want my Hermione pics! at least we have a gorgeous pic of her and Harry in winter. :D still dissapointed with everything realated to HBP. Ron- oh god that is not Ron. He just looks funny on a broom! I like Ron ut sorry Rupe, you were never him. um, i like the pic of Hedwig, lol cute.

Avatar Image says:

i know ppl say that hemione’s character isn’t too big in this film but seriously she is defffinately bigger than lupin, the weasleys, tonks, and hedwig!!!!!!!!!!!! In the book she is pretty important soo i don’t know why the hell there is no pics of her!

hermione is my faaav character…i am really mad!

Avatar Image says:

So much Ron! YAY! This has been what I’ve been waiting for! Ever since CoS! :D YES! Ron Ron Ron! That’s how I like it! =D

Avatar Image says:

i wish the calendar went like this: jan- dumbledore & harry feb- harry & ginny march- young tom riddle april-hermione ron & lavender may-dumbledore and proff slughorn june-draco narcissa bellatrix & snape july-trio aug-hermione ginny & luna sep-quidditch harry, ron, and ginny oct-howarts [hedwig] nov-attack on the burrow dec-harry and hermione [in the winter] this would be a gooooooood calendar!!

Avatar Image says:

I like the pictures, but not so much the Lupin/Tonks one. I think Tonks looks better in OotP (she’s really pretty in that movie) even though I know that in the book she has short hair. And the picture is just so not flattering for Lupin. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a flattering picture of him. They all make him look fat and old. I mean I know he isn’t a character that’s known for their good looks, but they could at least try to take a flattering picture of him. Also, I’m not sure why he’s wearing a suit, I mean he’s not teaching anymore, he’s just working for the Order, so why is he always wearing a suit? Doesn’t he have any casual clothing? Just wondering.

Avatar Image says:

Tonks’s hair is “strange” because she is depressed in this book/film because she loves Luping and he werewolf and all that! And I liked her hair but DEFINITLY not her clothes. Ugh.

Avatar Image says:

This pictures are good, but they’re not the ones that get you jumping out of your seat. It’s all things we’ve sort of, somewhat seen before in previous pics or scans.

Avatar Image says:

i liked tonk’s hair the way it was in oopt but shes supposed to be real sad and her hair isn’t supposed to be the same colour in half-blood prince but i say CHANGE IT BACK!

Avatar Image says:

has any body seen loonyluna with those glasses on yet!!!

Avatar Image says:

I rekon ron is an idiot in the half-blood prince because he says he’ll go with hermione then ditches her and goes with lavender all they do is snog

Posted by Holly on September 03, 2008 @ 06:18 PM

RUPERT IS RON!!!!!!.....shut your mouth.

Avatar Image says:

again , i’m getting cranky , i know it’s not ur fault TLC soo don’t think i’m getting angry at u when i start yelling WHERE THE FREAK IS HERMIONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my Jonas , i’m getting depressed from not seeing anything about hermione . I miss her soooooo much :( ........... where is she …...............

Avatar Image says:

I’m so happy Ron seems to be in this one more. I also really like that shot of the Burrow attack with Harry, Ginny, Arthur, Tonks and Lupin. At first I thought the added scene was really strange but the more I hear/see about it, the more I like it.

Avatar Image says:

WTF!No hermione again and again!What’s up?is leavesden boycotting Hermione now?whatever for?We get tons of ron since he’s the main cast,besides harry,we get ginny,heck we get animal pictures,but no hermione still!!WE only have like 1-2 pics of her for months!!

Avatar Image says:

I’m tired of people complaining about the clothes. Cloaks are BORING!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t believe how little of Hermione we’ve seen. These pictures are amazing though! Love the victorious Ron!

Avatar Image says:

Why are people blaming WB for no Hermione pictures? People are so blinded by their hate they’re misplacing the blame trying to blame everything on one individual or company. First Steve Kloves, then David Yates, now WB. Who’s the next punching bag for everyone to jump on the blamewagon? Don’t misunderstand me, I am completely against WB moving the released date to July. And I hate them for it. But that, not other things. Just don’t blame them for things which are probably not their fault! I bet these we mocked up months ago while Emma had just started shooting and they didn’t have many photos of her to use. Notice how virtually none of these photos are taking place in the great hall? That’s because they did all the great hall stuff with all the other students including Emma in the second half of shooting way after filming the burrow stuff. These calender designs I bet you were mocked up before any emma pictures were finalized as ready for publicity.

Avatar Image says:

“JUST CAUSE IT’S NOT IN THE BOOK THAT MEANS ITLL BE STUPID! DURR!” – Holly Sorry, I can’t stand this way of thinking. The are ADAPTATIONS of books people. To adapt means to change. These changes are necessary. The books aren’t some holy document whose story can’t be tampered with.

Poor Hedwig. :(

Avatar Image says:

I thought Lavender Brown was Black?

Avatar Image says:

That is not a new image of Molly, Tonks, Lupin and Arthur. It’s been around for ages.

I thought Lavender Brown was Black? Posted by Katherine Kirkshire on September 04, 2008 @ 01:10 AM

Many did, but I think that was a fandom rumor. Nothing in canon to support it as far as I am aware.

Avatar Image says:

no hermione … oh….......... my heart breaks!

I WANT HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I like sooo muche the one with Lupin and Tonks together..they both look perfect! But is sad we won’t be able to see the movie for so long..July, please, comes quick!

Avatar Image says:

For some reason, the directors or marketing people feel they can only feature two out of three with the Trio in each movie, which is really irritating. But if that’s the case, it was definitely Ron’s turn, since he hadn’t really been highlighted since CoS.

Avatar Image says:

I really liked the Burrow in COS a lot better then this thing.

Avatar Image says:

Hopefully that superfluous part of the Burrow is what burns. I hope the ghoul in the attic is able to get away.

At first I thought they decided to relocated Hagrid’s hut to the top of the astronomy tower; y’know to speed things up after the climax and to set things up for Lee Jordan’s Bar Mitzfa (to be replacing Bill & Fleur’s wedding) in the next one.

Yea I too was wondering why Tonks had a mullet. She looks better in the pic with just her and Lupin; less mullety.

Avatar Image says:

Can anyone please tell me, when was there a fight at the Burrow????
I thought that that was in DH, right?
So, wats up with this Burrow thing? It looks to me, more like one of the battle scenes which take place near the Hogwarts grounds after Albus’ death.
Don’t you agree?

Avatar Image says:

umm….okay…is it me, or is ginny looking photoshopped in all of these calendar pictures? everyone and everything just looks so different now! The movies have really really changed!

Avatar Image says:

i dont like tonks new hair. it looks way too old for her. but im not a hater! i love Natalia. so yeah more pics and only a few more months…. ehhh. ;)

Avatar Image says:

How can you people hate Tonks’s hair? In my opinion, WB finally got the spirit! In OotP her hair was… very weird.

Avatar Image says:

I love the weird drawing in the young tom riddle picture

Avatar Image says:

love emma/hermione oodles, and whats fantastic about hbp is that we really see that hermione is 16 and totally stressed out, like all 16 yr old girls. i mean, if i could, i would set a flock of vicious canarys on a guy i like who likes another girl. hermione is acting like a normal girl. but she still is super woman. rip hedwig :D

Avatar Image says:

I’m really liking the Lupin/Tonks pictures.

Avatar Image says:

OMG! I love how they are focusing so much more on Ron! He is so adorable :D haha “Ron, in his robes!” “Quidditch Ron, in action!” I love it!!

Avatar Image says:

Okay. I have to go off about the Remus/Tonks one. Personally, I think that she still looks pretty, just in a very odd, different sort of way. And, in the pics of her with brown hair, she doesn’t look too awful bad either. And, I am totally freaking over that one with her and Remus. I truly hope that one will be a UK calender pic, though I’m not sure it will. As for Remus, I think that his hair should NOT be blonde, for one thing. I do have to say, at least he looks a thousand times better than he did in OOTP. He looked kind of like a drunk in that movie. The only good pic we got of him was the Order pic, and I loved that. But, then they had Sirius’ arm around him, and I had a huge problem with that when I first noticed. In this one, he at least does look better than the last movie. I’m personally glad that Remus and Tonks are actually getting pictures this time around. But, if WB is trying to make up for them totally tearing apart their relationship in Half-Blood Prince, it still isn’t working. >(

Avatar Image says:

i soooooooooooooo hope that tonks and lupin get together in this one because they are my fav couple eva .

Avatar Image says:

The super Ron fan in me is rejoicing. Finally! I don’t mind the lack of Emma. As long as there’s loads of RHR moments in the film, I’ll be content.

Avatar Image says:

I hate having to wait for the movie for so long :( but pictures looks good. Also seeing the hedwig picture made me sad

Avatar Image says:

Why does The Burrow look like that?! I liked it better in CoS definitely! The photoshop is too evident in these pictures!! They look fan-made even though we know they aren’t. Why couldn’t they have worked on them more… possibly had photoshoots with the cast instead of putting together random pictures of them and making it look fake?! Weird! You’d think since they have till end-July they would get it better… is angry

Avatar Image says:

I like Lavender. She’s very pretty. I’m excited to see the film now…augggh, and we have to wait…

Avatar Image says:

I was expecting some better photos, anyway, they just murdered Tonks. She doesn’t even look like Tonks anymore. I am not impressed.

Avatar Image says:

No bubblegum pink spikey hair? ? ?

Avatar Image says:

The pics in the Tom Riddle compilation here have drawing in the background…with the cave. What is this? Are they gonna show Tom into drawing macabre pictures?

Avatar Image says:

CALM down people. Sorry if I don’t think Rupert is Ron. MY opinion only dang. Ron is completly diff. in my mind personally. And I know the films dont need to copy the book to a T but for some reason all this emphasis on the Burrow attack is getting to me. I mean really, is it THAT key or something? I dunno. I hope not. Maybe I will be able to wait unitl July for irritating Ginny-Sue RHR and everything. ;) Again my opinion only so calm down dang.

Avatar Image says:

I’m loving Tonks’ shorter hair in these pictures – I didn’t feel that they did her hair the right way in OoTP =/ I can understand the whole not wanting to do pink because of Umbridge, but they could’ve shortened it and made it more Tonks-y. Though that last pic is a bit odd..

Avatar Image says:

I take that back about Tonks’ hair – I didn’t see the full shot of Ginny, Harry, Tonks and Remus. Blah!

Write a Reply or Comment