Cover Art for “Deathly Hallows” Paperback

115

Sep 29, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Earlier this month we told you that the US paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows would be published by Scholastic on July 7, 2009. A high res photo of the cover for the book is available here in our image galleries, with the cover the same as the hardback edition of book seven, but now bearing the tag line “The Breathtaking Series Finale.” With an initial print run of 2 million copies, the US paperback of “Deathly Hallows” will have 784 pages and retail for $14.99. We will update once pre-orders become available in our Cauldron Shop.

14 Responses to Cover Art for “Deathly Hallows” Paperback

Avatar Image says:

Not much of a change really… I really liked the adult cover the most.

Avatar Image says:

I love that tiny addition. The Breathtaking Series Finale. Gives this sense of nostalgia and yet accomplishment. :)

Avatar Image says:

i would love to read the HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS one more time on paperback. Update me on the paperback release. I would read it more than once again.

Avatar Image says:

This is the only paperback that doesn’t say “national bestseller”

Avatar Image says:

Does the paperback have the full wraparound scope of Harry facing of with Voldermont? I still remember the moment when Levine revealed a full blown-up landscape hardback cover on a large canvas on TV. Up to that moment we were just seeing the front cover with Harry which I really liked but when I saw the full thing, I was awestruck. It was a breathtaking moment seeing this absolutely epic and almost biblical Michaelangelo style piece of artwork depicting the final showdown. It shot my already high anticipations for the book right through the stratosphere. Grandpre’s masterpiece for sure.

Avatar Image says:

I adore it. It really is a breathtaking finale. I cannot wait.

Avatar Image says:

@ Professor Potter I’m sure they’ll do the same thing that they did for the paperbacks of books 5 and 6 and use the original cover art but have the diamond spine.

Avatar Image says:

wow, that’s great!! I love all scholastic paperback edition of Harry Potter, and I can’t wait to get this one!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve never bought a paperback version, but I might buy this one…

Avatar Image says:

Um, thats different, how?

Avatar Image says:

Will Harry cry when he goes to see his mum and dads grave? he cries in the book tears run down his face.

Avatar Image says:

Can not till Half Blood Prince, Bellatrix is a trip she hates Harry Potter she killed Sirius Black.

Avatar Image says:

July 2009?! Does anyone else think having a book in hardback for 2 years is a bit long?

Avatar Image says: There was only a year between the hardback release and paperback release of the first six books. Why have we had to wait so long? Bloomsbury's paperback already came out.

Write a Reply or Comment