More Scans from HBP Calendars

114

Sep 29, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

More scans have surfaced tonight, these from the US 2009 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince wall calendar. Most we have seen in one form or another previously, but of note is a new photo montage of Ron as Gryffindor Keeper, with the words “You can Score, Gryffindor” and Cormac McLaggen and team standing in the background. Also of interest is this photo of Hermione holding a copy of the Daily Prophet newspaper. Update: Thanks to Yoda who pointed out that on the back of the Daily Prophet, you can see a photo of Madam Bones, and the story about her being murdered at home. There is also a slightly different photo of Luna sporting her Spectrespec glasses.

Thanks much to SnitchSeeker and Rose!

38 Responses to More Scans from HBP Calendars

YAY FIRST!!!!!! now i must look at the pics. :D

Avatar Image says:

Heeeeeyyy! looked at them and how cool are they! :) what an awesome birthday present to meeeeee.

Avatar Image says:

That’s actually not McGonagall in the photo on the newspaper Hermione’s holding. It’s Amelia Bones from Order of the Phoenix. You can read the words “at her home” below the fold, I assume on the other side is the word “Murdered”.

Avatar Image says:

lol so sorry to everyone who thinks that my flipping out is wierd

Avatar Image says:

WOW! I never knew that Rupert’s eyes were so green! Ginny looks so “angelic” and, of course, Bellatirx is…well Bellatrix! I also love Tonks’ hair! Probably just after the whole “Harry on the train” thing. BTW. Before anyone jumps on me, about them being “photoshopped”...WHO CARES! I love the closeups, and I think he looks great with green eyes! So..on to the rest. They’re a little grainy, but I think that’s from the scan. Which calendar is this going to be? OOHHHH! I want them ALL, now!

Avatar Image says:

@Shefali: Never be sorry for “flipping out”! Your excitement is contagious….I hope everyone gets it. I know I have! GO, GO GRYFFINDOR!

Ahh, a Hermione picture! Finally. :D

Avatar Image says:

Also, I wish they’d update their promos. The Snape one is from the earlier movies, come on. But I do like what’s there, and I’m glad there’s a Hermione image hehe. I also quite like the one of Ginny, even though I’ve seen it before, this is a better scan.

Awesome! I love the Luna one. ^^

Avatar Image says:

awesome new photos! i love the one of ron. if only the movie hadn’t been moved to july )= keep it up with the great updates leaky! you guys rock!

Avatar Image says:

Awsome pictures :) Ron’s looking hot as ever! And nice to see Hermione for once..

Avatar Image says:

Finally!... Some retribution for putting back that release date. I will be accepting that July date, IF they release as many photos as they did for PoA!

Avatar Image says:

I´m just wondering if this movie is called “Ron Weasley and the halfblood prince”???

Avatar Image says:

SECOND!! I really don’t like them except for the first one showing the character ones. I like Luna’s a lot and also Ginny and Draco’s but the others don’t appeal to me as much. The second picture of Harry/Dan looks photoshopped just like all the other Calender Harrys/Dans (probably because they WERE photoshopped!! Is it just me or does Ron/Rupert look evil and scary in the Quidditch one? It’s probably just Ron’s nervous face!!

they are sweet

Avatar Image says:

Wait a second that wasn’t second!! Geez!! When I opened up I only saw the first and it said there was 1 comment so far!! How long did I take typing that?? :-| Now, I’m really depressed because I wasn’t second!!

Avatar Image says:

Second? Never mind… More photos? But they are just like the old ones. We want BRAND NEW photos of BRAND NEW scenes… Anyway: At last a decent photo of Hermione. Nice photo of Luna too… Nice to have Cormac McLaggen in that photo. I would like to see a photo with Marcus Belby (Robert Knox) I still wonder if they are going to dedicate the film to him. That would be a great detail. Thanks. Bye

Avatar Image says:

The comment section doesn’t work for me unless I comment, which is odd

Amazing pics!

Avatar Image says:

anyone else bust out laughing at the ron pic? There’s drugs you can take for that eye condition, Rupert!

Avatar Image says:

Sorry…didn’t read everything before posting my first comment _

Avatar Image says:

I love Emma’s expression in the second one… That’s finally a true Hermione! Not only Miss Know-it-all (and when Emma does it, she is sometimes really insufferable), but a sweet, caring and worried friend… Love it!

Avatar Image says:

Yay second comment? Maybe not, maybe my computer is a bit muddled. Second comment doesn’t really have the same novelty anyway. These pictures look really good. Hmmm. How do I get this US calendar if I am in New Zealand?

Avatar Image says:

Um, I’m pretty sure it’s Amelia Bones in the Daily Prophet. I love the photos, especially fierce Ron. I can’t wait for his movie

Avatar Image says:

I know it is cliche’ but Hermione should have bushy hair!!!!!! Everything else is perfect btw..

second??

They need sme of harry n ginny . xx :D

Who agrees? x

Sorry my mistake they have got 1 :( sorry guys

Avatar Image says:

Wen is this calender cuming out? ? . beta be before da film …

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like big pics~~

Avatar Image says:

Okay, these are pretty cool!

Avatar Image says:

The Snape picture is from the first movies… But the pictures are good, and ther’s a new beautiful Hermione pic! I want to be in July now!!

Avatar Image says:

Finally, a pic of hermione on the calender. These are quite good and I loved turning my head upside down to read her newspaper. love una’s pic, and why is draco holding a bird? Still good though and the you can see spinners end I think it is on snnape’s on!

Avatar Image says:

a photo of hermione! it was time! according to her face I think she must have seeing ron and lavender kissing..

time passes slow.. july is so far long yet.. :(

Avatar Image says:

yup, its decided. i officially want that calender. i hope theres posters of snape after this movie…

Avatar Image says:

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Finally Hermione, + Cormac is cool + Luna is amazing and I love her skirt + Amortentia and Ron is hilarious fun.

Yay for pictures that keep me excited! :)

Avatar Image says:

Yay for pictures that keep me excited! :)

Just have to point out that I think it’s Ms. Bones, not McGonagall, of the back of the Daily Prophet Hermione’s holding. It says something like ‘Murdered at her home’, so…

Write a Reply or Comment