Poll for Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park Now Working

Fans
January 02, 2008, 11:59 PM

Right before the holidays, Universal Orlando sent out emails indicating they had opened a poll regarding their new "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" theme park attraction, however the poll unfortunately was not working for many fans. It appears they have sorted out their technical issues, and fans can now vote on the question asking "Where would you most like to get a refreshment or snack in Hogsmeade?" You can choose from "The Hog's Head," "The Three Broomsticks," or "Honeydukes," with voting available via this link. Readers will recall J.K. Rowling described the new Harry Potter theme park in her recent interview with PotterCast when Jo said:

"I truly think that walking into the theme park will be as close as you will ever get to walking onto the film set, or to walking into Hogsmeade. Better, of course, because it’s 3D, and you can walk around the corner and look at the back, and it’s going to be quite incredible. I really believe that, and personally, I think it will be the best thing in the world of its type, having seen what I’ve seen.

Be sure to check out the wonderful early concept art for the park here in our galleries.The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida is currently under construction with a late 2009/early 2010 opening date.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

William Noel
Posted by William Noel on January 07, 2008, 03:40 AM report to moderator
William Noel
Posted by William Noel on January 07, 2008, 03:54 AM report to moderator
DL
Posted by DL on January 07, 2008, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Flittwick
Posted by Flittwick on January 09, 2008, 12:03 AM report to moderator
Robin
Posted by Robin on January 17, 2008, 04:21 PM report to moderator
potterlover1992
Posted by potterlover1992 on January 31, 2008, 05:28 PM report to moderator

"I mean, nobody wishes more than I do that it had all been quick and clean, and my head had come off properly, I mean, it would have saved me a great deal of pain and ridicule."