Larger Scans of Half-Blood Prince Desk Calendar

113

Oct 02, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Just when you thought we’ve seen the end of the new “Half-Blood Prince” calendar scans, think again! Thanks to IamFez and Live Journal community HBPmoviepics, there are larger scans now available of the UK/US Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Desk Calendar to show you. While many we have seen in one form or another over the recent weeks, including via the German Calendar publishers, these 40 new scans are larger and much clearer (such as the one of Luna in her lion hat) and include a few new photos, such as the photo of Slughorn (Jim Broadbent) with a photographer at his holiday party, and another of Mrs Weasley (Julie Walters) at the Burrow. Enjoy!

Thanks much to Master of Mystery for emailing and IamFez!

37 Responses to Larger Scans of Half-Blood Prince Desk Calendar

Avatar Image says:

When is the next Pottercast due out?

THANKYOU!!!!!!!

OMG thanks

The one with Ron winning the quidditch game and everyone cheering him is AWESOME

Avatar Image says:

Love them all. Finally some pictures of Hermione. New High res pictures. If any of you are wondering what draco is holding in his fingers it is a feather and if anyone can get on mugglenet tell them that draco his holding a feather in his fingers.

Avatar Image says:

they. are. amazing. i’ve seen many of them before BUT more than half are new! And it WAS Ginny in the dress! I gushed when I saw the shot of Harry in the great hall smiling—he just looked so mature. If this makes any sense, the shot looked like the film had aged Daniel exactly like the book aged Harry. Just more adult looking and freakishly masculine.

Avatar Image says:

Very cool, these pics are much better than the last ones, with the higher res. It’s reassuring to see pics of Hermione as well. I notice that Harry actually seems to be attending one of Sluggie’s parties in the movie, a task he managed to avoid in the book. sigh Oh, well. The photos are nice to see now that I have finally been able to bring myself to look at them, but I am still pretty angry about waiting until 2009. Just can’t seem to get over it.

Avatar Image says:

LemonFaerie, it looks like the christmas party, which he did attend.

Very nice photos! If only the Leaky galleries were letting me into them…

Avatar Image says:

these pictures are awesome!!...

BUT WHERE ARE THE NEW TRAILERS AND BEHIND THE SCENES?!!!!!! since they moved the movie date, they’d better feed us more videos this time to keep us less impatient!!!!!!

no more pics please…im getting seriously sick

Avatar Image says:

Ooh, I love Ginny in her party dress!

Avatar Image says:

OK nice pics but why doesnt pottercast.com work on my comp. right now?? It says application error. Is it like that 4 everyone or only me?? WAAHHH!! I NEED 2 GO ON POTTERCAST!

YAY Hermione!!!

Avatar Image says:

Nice pictures. I’m honestly glad to see them since the films not coming out…it seems like its the least WB can do. BUT I’m pretty sure we’ll have seen the whole film before July. All someone has to do is make a flip book or a youtube video. :[

Is it just me or does one of the pictures of Ginny look like a forced smile?

Avatar Image says:

I love these pics, but can we just see the movie already. I mean how long until someone just puts these pictures together and re-creates the movie? CURSE YOU ALAN HORN!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Images that haven’t been brutally Photoshopped to death by people who don’t know how to use Photoshop! It’s a miracle!! :oD

Avatar Image says:

teddy bear, Draco is not holding a feather, it’s a bird. You can see a beak if you look closely. Besides, in other pics, it shows him with the bird perched on his finger. Which leads us back to the question from previous articles- Why is he holding a bird??

Avatar Image says:

Awesome photos. Some were a bit “pixelated”, but there were some really great ones! I especially like the one of ‘Draco’ holding, what appears to be, a feather…[I guess we know what happened to the bird, from the other set of photos, ‘eh?] The one of just him…in that all black outfit, he’s absolutely evil! But gorgeous!!!!!! Can’t wait for these calendars! Anyone know when they’ll be released?????

Avatar Image says:

@ Ginny Potter and teddy bear: The second [third?] picture, of Draco [the next one after ‘Draco’ and ‘Filch’..right after ‘Ron’ ,in bed looking absolutely glazed ] he IS holding JUST A FEATHER! The one you were refering to, Ginny Potter, was the first one, where it’s cupped in his hand, beak out.

Avatar Image says:

Great pictures and I knew it was Ginny in the blue dress. Anyway to be off topic: To mark the fortieth anniversary of their first hit single, ‘Pictures Of Matchstick Men’, and raise money for youth charity The Prince’s Trust, Status Quo host a star-studded auction / album launch at 6pm on 5 November 2008 at Bonhams. Fifty renowned musicians, artists and stars have taken up a challenge from The Prince’s Trust and created their own versions of classic Quo single / album covers and these will be auctioned with all net proceeds going to The Trust.

Bonnie has created an album cover, called “Time”

Avatar Image says:

Yawn… It’s great to see pics from the movie, but I’m just over seeing them in this form. You think that the WB would try to be mending bridges with the fans and releasing a few high quality pics over the next few months, rather than us getting them from second-hand sources!

Avatar Image says:

WHERE IS BLAISE?! He was in the smaller pictures (he was in like 2 pictures) and here he’s not in any!

Avatar Image says:

To Ginny Potter: Draco is holding a feather in his fingers. It was a different picture from a few days ago and people couldn’t couldn’t tell what he was holding in his fingers. Just go back to all of the pictures of Draco and you can tell it is a feather. And I know he’s holding a bird in his hands but that wasn’t the picture I was talking about.

Avatar Image says:

some of the pics weren’t working for me..just there as little blue question mark icon?? is that just happening to me or ? oh well the ones I’ve seen were awesome :) ron is such a cutie :D aha. and cormac, wow :P

uhhhh….....McLaggen is cute!!

Avatar Image says:

wow,ok these pics are actually great(for a change XD)...but having them isn’t the same as having the movie. and they’ll just run out of pics by the time the movie comse out if they give us 20 so pic everyday XD

Avatar Image says:

Like I said everyone looks so HOT!! Thanks!!

Avatar Image says:

The scans are really beautiful and tehy just make me want to see this movie, though..don’t you think that Hermione’s hair are too much blond?

Avatar Image says:

I’m really excited that Ginny is looking much more like real-life Bonnie.

I was slightly upset when I read about the Ginny and Harry way back when b/c I kept remembering her as a child. No child could handle Harry. But now that she’s looking more grown up, I’m quite pleased! Esp since Bonnie is so lovely.

Avatar Image says:

Very cool. Too bad they’re going for the over-promo everyone was commending them for avoiding in the summer.

Why is Lavender always solemn? I thought she was all giggly…

Avatar Image says:

Hi again Leaky! I’m finally back! I love this large formats! Dan,Rupert….Cormac-all so freaking sexy!

Avatar Image says:

freakin’ sweet pictures! bonny looks great in that dress. simple, yet elegant.:)

Avatar Image says:

OMG! My favorite is of Ron with that HUGE smile on his face, it has to be the love potion scene! Too funny!

Avatar Image says:

Good stuff. Ginny is looking gorgeous! I’m calling myself out on this one because a couple years ago I didn’t think she’d be anything but “okay” by the time HBP came out. I was wrong, so wrong. She so dang pretty!

Avatar Image says:

“don’t you think that Hermione’s hair are too much blond?” It is not blond.

Avatar Image says:

So in one picture, Draco is holding a bird.

And in another, he’s only holding a feather.

What happened in between?

Obviously, he “gave Harry the bird.” Naughty Draco.

Avatar Image says:

Sorry if I’m behind, but I just noticed two of the headlines in the Daily Prophet that Hermione is holding:

(apparently the title of an answer column:) ASK D. SHAMAN

GHOSTS DEMAND HOUSING BENEFITS

lolollol

Avatar Image says:

Who is the black-haired Gryffindor girl?

Avatar Image says:

Naria, it depends which picture you’re looking at…if it’s the one of the kids at a table in the Great Hall, I think that’s Padma Patil…if it’s the solo shot of the girl with curly black hair, I’m pretty sure that’s Romilda Vane.

Write a Reply or Comment