NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Courtney

oh my! i cant get over how good this trailer is. it is sooo good! i cant believe we
still have to wait 263 more days! WTF. i wish they showed more of rupert though because he is so fine! but i love harry too!

Posted by Courtney on October 26, 2008, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Hermione Weasley

Loved the ending, soo funny!! They showed “fight back, you coward!” YAY!!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on October 26, 2008, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Katty

SQQQUUUUUUEEEAAAALLLS! OMG!!!!! continues to scream like a rabid, incoherent fangirl

Posted by Katty on October 26, 2008, 06:17 PM report to moderator
mollywobbles23

Pardon my keyboard smash, but

ladfjdjafodfuaofj;asaarfwrafrfarfikuj.lrfi

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing! Why, oh, why do we have to wait until July?

Posted by mollywobbles23 on October 26, 2008, 06:19 PM report to moderator
~Roni~

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OMG that is BRILLIANT~!!!!!!!!!!!111

Posted by ~Roni~ on October 26, 2008, 06:19 PM report to moderator
jaye.

OMFG, i love you leaky!! ..but no where near as much as i love rupert grint, who was looking gorgeously cute here might i add :P
SO freakin’ excited!
loved the “kidding” bit that was like haha cute :D
i fricken’ hate the time move.. like argh i want HP in november, not july, argghh.
but HEY, look at that, i remember moaning about it being over 300 days until we get HBP, now its in the 260s, how time flies :D and how i wish time would fly faster :(

arggghh, i need some rupert grint-ness to cheer me up types in rupert grint on google smiles i love rupe.

Posted by jaye. on October 26, 2008, 06:21 PM report to moderator
emmy

Oh man I’m so afraid I’ll be disappointed! I’m expecting SO much of it! Looks amazing! I think this might be the best film so far!!!

Posted by emmy on October 26, 2008, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Moody One

I absolutely can not wait until this movie comes out! Thank you Leaky so very much!!!!!

Posted by Moody One on October 26, 2008, 06:26 PM report to moderator
hallows7

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! THE BEST TRAILER YET!!!!!!! THANKS MILLION. THIS IS THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE IS THE BEST TRAILER MOIVE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HPRFM!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hallows7 on October 26, 2008, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Brianna

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Brianna on October 26, 2008, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Soph is Anon

I’ve been trying to stay away from everything to do with the Half-Blood Prince movie so I don’t get disappointed again like I did with OotP and PoA because it didn’t match with my expectations (ie: I’m sort of a perfectionist with some things and I thought they missed out major things) even though they were good movies. Seeing that trailer has made it so worth temporary banning HBP out of life as I’m now really really excited as this looks like the best movie yet…well, it better be or else be prepared to feel the wrath of Soph is Anon!!!

Posted by Soph is Anon on October 26, 2008, 06:29 PM report to moderator
Christine

It must be my birthday today.

Posted by Christine on October 26, 2008, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Lionpaws

I’m spazzing right now!!!! OMG! Finally Hermione made it into the trailers!! Ron and Lav were awesome I can’t wait to see their kissing scenes! Harry and Hermione at the end was HILARIOUS!!!! Harry is so cute! I can’t wait! Darn it, if it was still coming out Nov 21st we wouldn’t have to wait so much!!!

Posted by Lionpaws on October 26, 2008, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Sarah

OMYGOD OMYGOD OMYGOD! leaky, ilooooooooooveeeeeeeyou!

Posted by Sarah on October 26, 2008, 06:34 PM report to moderator
ron weasley

hey, did anyone understand what dumbledore said in his last appearance in the trailer?

Posted by ron weasley on October 26, 2008, 06:37 PM report to moderator

"Wow! A [i]Firebolt?"[/i][br]Her eyes widened as they fell on the broomstick in Harry's right hand...[br]"And I'm still riding a Comet Two Sixty," said Tonks enviously. "Ah well..."