NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Billy

I know this is pretty picky but does anyone else think the special lightning effect coming out of McGonagall’s wand looks like it was done in iMovie?

Posted by Billy on October 26, 2008, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Ginger

Chreechree, I don’t like that scene either, it’s not at all like Harry. They wanted to make the scene comical I guess but it’s just irritating.
nitpicking aside, I’m seeing the movie anyway first day!

Posted by Ginger on October 26, 2008, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Stacey

OMG THIS IS AWSOME!!!! Draco in it finally! and i heard Harry yells “Fight Back You COWARD!”! and i was like WHOA! and im shocked and watching again and again and the last part makes me giggle!

Posted by Stacey on October 26, 2008, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Eric L.

Very nice trailer, thanks Leaky. I esp. loved the end of the trailer with Hermione and Harry, very funny. I hope they keep that in the final cut.

Posted by Eric L. on October 26, 2008, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Moody One

I really really love this new traile! I wonder when the new trailer is gonna be on the offical website? I love HP!!!

Posted by Moody One on October 26, 2008, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Moody One

trailer…I mean. lol : )

Posted by Moody One on October 26, 2008, 08:48 PM report to moderator
BellaSnape

Wow. Hi Guys. Havent been on here in quite a while cause I had nothing to post about. But, what do ya know? When you least expect it, WB gives us a present. That I should add makes me want to see the move even more. I think it looks like it adds the right enough of humor, love and horror to it. Is it just me or does Alan look hotter as Snape every time I see him? Probably just me. We get to see Jason too! if only for a little while. Along with his wife Narcissa. and young Lucius, and Regulus Black,….. I just want to see it so I can see for myself if all the reports and findings were true. I hope Bellatrix has a wanted poster in Knockturn Alley, I love her, but it would add to the effect and feeling.

Posted by BellaSnape on October 26, 2008, 09:31 PM report to moderator
BellaSnape

Oops! meant it adds the right amount of…

Posted by BellaSnape on October 26, 2008, 09:34 PM report to moderator
drummersgirl

I loved everything including the music, but that Harry even gives Romilda a second glance..he is not supposed to like her! They couldn’t have used another girl at least? Oh well..everything else was really good.

Posted by drummersgirl on October 26, 2008, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Lily

OMG !!!! I screamed soo loud my nieghbor got scared and was about to call the police !! I’m soo happy they finally show Hermione !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED the part at the end with her and Harry, i laughed soo hard ! I almost fell over when i saw Hemione !!!!!!!!! And the kiss between Ron and Lavender was awsome, i’ve been waiting to see that !! They even show a bit of everyone’s fave sport ; Quiddtich !!! And they even show Ron and Hermione together for like 3 seconds ! But hey something’s better than nothing, right !? Everything was UNBELIEVEBLE !!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED every second of it !!!

Posted by Lily on October 26, 2008, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Glen BW

Somebody forgot to tell the narrator that the movie’s release date has been shifted to next year (sob!). And I still really prefer the first trailer (this new one seems to lack any nifty juicy scenes for my taste) but nonetheless, this is a pretty cool one anyway!

Posted by Glen BW on October 26, 2008, 10:28 PM report to moderator
MattyJM

Good trailer, apart from the bit of sloppy acting from Daniel Radcliffe at the end. I’ll enjoy watching the film on a home projector (because I’m still boycotting the entire theatrical release). It’s too bad WB’s greed has left such a sour taste in my mouth…I’m only mildly excited about this film.

Posted by MattyJM on October 26, 2008, 10:33 PM report to moderator
Wingardium

What an unexpected surprise. If it has been leaked…..then THANK YOU :-) hee hee.
Roll on July.

Posted by Wingardium on October 26, 2008, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Ken M

And that last scene, kids, is why so many who watched the movies thought the series would and should end with Harry and Hermione. Dan and Emma could definitely do a romantic leads film together in the future, they have good on-screen chemistry, which is why they’re together so much despite how the series ends. WB knows what sells tickets.

Posted by Ken M on October 26, 2008, 10:35 PM report to moderator
PICAZO

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is way better than the first one. I got so excited i jump lol

Posted by PICAZO on October 26, 2008, 10:50 PM report to moderator

Marauder's Map: [i]"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."[/i]