NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

burningflames

LOL @ Ken M
Wow…I loved the trailer, so far, so good. |’m thinking this movie is gonna be awesome.

Posted by burningflames on October 26, 2008, 11:26 PM report to moderator
hermione

the hermione scene with harry at the end-is priceless!i like all the action scenes.good

Posted by hermione on October 26, 2008, 11:26 PM report to moderator
erika

ok i didnt read all of the comments but!!! was no one else impressed by the sweet disapperating-apperating with harry it looked almost exactly how i imagined!!!

Posted by erika on October 26, 2008, 11:34 PM report to moderator
harrmione

SQUEEEEAWESOME trailer…Well, I think I can forgive WB now for delaying the movie and thinking that maybe tthere are more surprisingly additions of revisions in the movie to make it better. HAYYY can’t wait. That’s a beautiful text of the trailer Cara well done :)

Posted by harrmione on October 26, 2008, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Sharyan

Yet again, a spit in the face to the fans! The WB can’t even change so as not to read “This year.” Pathetic… And they say they respect the fans. Clearly not!!!

Still, a great trailer.

Posted by Sharyan on October 26, 2008, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Bre

AHHHHHHH AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 MORE MONTHS!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bre on October 26, 2008, 11:45 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

I loved this trailer. I think it’s even better then the first one. Finally we get to see Hermione in and she said something. That part was hularious. I’m glad we got to see Ron and Lavender but I kind of wanted to see Ron talk or Hermione get all jealous but be good for what we got. I wanted Ginny to say something to. I really want to see the teenage riddle. I hope they keep him in it. Lets hope we get another trialer with everyone talking in it.

Posted by teddy bear on October 26, 2008, 11:58 PM report to moderator
YodatheHobbit

“Harry never gave Romilda a second glance because she was interested in him for his fame, which made him terribly uncomfortable… and now he’s checking out Romilda and thinking his status as the Chosen One is a tool for picking up chicks?”
NO. You are completely misreading the scene. Harry is poking fun at the situation of all the attention he’s getting. SHE is staring at him, he notices, and Hermione notices he he’s noticed, so he’s making at joke about it. You actually think he’s serious?!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on October 27, 2008, 12:03 AM report to moderator
YodatheHobbit

Does anyone have a direct download link to a version of the trailer of the same high quality as the one on traileraddict?

Posted by YodatheHobbit on October 27, 2008, 12:06 AM report to moderator
abhitendra

add it

Posted by abhitendra on October 27, 2008, 12:38 AM report to moderator
courtneyyy

ahhh, verrrry exciting… i can’t wait til we get our hands on a better quality version. :D

Posted by courtneyyy on October 27, 2008, 12:53 AM report to moderator
Anna

In the name of Merlin’s pants!
never expected all this to happen so soon
i’m smiling like an idiot and even ran around my office. My colleague thought something was wrong with me, but NO This just made my day!!
i’m happy now. My life is complete! Ahhhhhhhhhhh SO MUCH EXITED

Posted by Anna on October 27, 2008, 01:37 AM report to moderator
looney bird

The trailer was great and all. Heck I even ran around the room screaming & couldn’t sit down for an hour. However, I am not one to forgive WB so easily. The trailer made my day but it’s sorta like dangeling a present a kid really wants in front of their faces and not giving it to them. I am and still plan to boycott all WB films that aren’t HP until HBP comes out. They wanted to make $ from HPB in summer, well they’ll get all the $ they want from HPB but their other films arent gonna get a cent from me or my friends.

Posted by looney bird on October 27, 2008, 01:39 AM report to moderator
Yazzy

Though I am still angry @ WB, I have to say this trailer was great. I think the special effects were overly done but all in all it was great. I especially luv the part where Hermione says, “Hey! She only likes you cuz she thinks ur the Chosen One!” Harry: “But I am the Chosen One.” Smacks him on the head It wasn’t actually in the book itself but I loved it! Even though the line didn’t seem to fit Harry at all, I am able to accept that it is there and I had a great laugh and day after hearing that.

Posted by Yazzy on October 27, 2008, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Clara

That was romilda Vane looking at Harry in the library.She looks a lot better than Lavender!!!! Dan,Emma ,Rupert look too coooool !!!!!! I just wish that thing which said ‘this year’ was true!!!!! The scene in the library was superb !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Clara on October 27, 2008, 01:45 AM report to moderator

"I merely thought," said Snape, in a voice of forced calm, "that if Potter was wandering around after hours again... it's an unfortunate habit of his... he should be stopped. For -- for his own safety."[br]"Ah, I see," said Moody softly. "Got Potter's bes

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014