NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

lunaticzane

Good trailer but where’s Harry and Ginny? Where are their love scenes, their kiss in the common room? I read somewhere that Harry and Ginny’s kiss from the common room isn’t even in the film. What the hell! This is why they moved the film to July? So we don’t have to see anything from the books and see David Yates version of how Harry Potter saved the world. Go by the books man! WB you are a great disapoint to all of us.

Posted by lunaticzane on October 27, 2008, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Oh. My. God.

OMG OMG OMG
Argh!!!
Can’t wait!!!
P.S He isn’t supposed to like Romilda Vane though, is he?

Posted by Oh. My. God. on October 27, 2008, 02:07 AM report to moderator
Tayla

What is happening at 1.09? Also who is the person at approx 1.05? Who are the people with Hagrid? Other than that, the trailer looks great, I so cannot wait for the movie!

Posted by Tayla on October 27, 2008, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Miss Freewind

I really, really liked the trailer. I am trying not to be upset about all the changes (because I already know if they can make it easier on them, they will). I know they always change stuff, but I still hate actually seeing them. I try remind myself that in probably 20-30 years from now they will do a remake (either on the big screen or small screen) and they will actually have the movie follow the story in the books. I loved the scene at the end of the trailer with Hermione and Harry, but I hate that the girl is Romilda Vane. This is how I always imagined them being in my head when I read the books. Though I love JKR, I am still displeased with the way she portrays certain people/groups in her book. The one thing I like about the movie is the kids at Hogwarts actually act more like real teenagers compared to the books. For a trailer that I actually liked, I sure complained a lot. Maybe it is because WB sucks.

Posted by Miss Freewind on October 27, 2008, 02:13 AM report to moderator
MAT

woah dont you get it…..it says this year….maybe they’ll be surpring all of us{all watchers}….yes i want that surprise…let’s wish that they would release it on december….i wish…pls……Christmas is a good date……im sure that’s box office hit

Posted by MAT on October 27, 2008, 03:10 AM report to moderator
Alexx

Oh! I love it so much! Thanks for this. I’ve got to go watch it again. :D:D:D:D

Posted by Alexx on October 27, 2008, 04:57 AM report to moderator
KillerKitty

What the…???? Okay, if showing us another trailer was an “accident”, then okay. But if not then…. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I don’t really dare to watch it lol It’s still so much time to go til the movie comes out….well whatever!

Posted by KillerKitty on October 27, 2008, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Twilighter

It was good. Thanks.

Posted by Twilighter on October 27, 2008, 05:31 AM report to moderator
Professor Potter

Oh this was immense joy to watch the trailer but I so wish I didnt have to see this first in very poor quality. But that’s always been the case! This time however, I know we are never going to see a better quality of this version until next year. This definitely is a leaked trailer, so I guess we should make the most of it. The last part with Hermione was had me laughing out loud. True to character as Hermione has to keep both Harry and Ron in check. Love it. It doesn’t matter if dialogue/scenes are changed, as long as they suit the characters and serve the plot on screen. (if this post appeared already, sorry, seem to have trouble with my browser!)

Posted by Professor Potter on October 27, 2008, 05:38 AM report to moderator
FraA

Why did they put HARRY AND ROMILDA???? I mean I was really sure they were going to push the all HG part a bit more…. Anyway, I loved it but this has become a nightmare! I’m still trying to get over the fact that they moved the date…. Plus they don’t even let us know when the new trailer comes out….. it just pops up suddenly like that almost giving me a heart attack!!! I LOVE HARRY POTTERAND I’VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MOVIE SINCE THE BOOK CAME OUT…. IT’S MY FAVORITEBUT THEY ARE RUINING ALL THE FUN…..

Posted by FraA on October 27, 2008, 06:00 AM report to moderator
ele0206

Why is Harry looking at Romilda? in the book he absolutely doesn’t like her!
However, LOVE this trailer, HATE the fact that I have to wait ’til july.

Posted by ele0206 on October 27, 2008, 06:22 AM report to moderator
Alexandra

Um, is it just me? The Windows Media Player download doesn’t work. There’s no pop-up and “right click, save as” doesn’t work, either. ????

Posted by Alexandra on October 27, 2008, 06:43 AM report to moderator
Ro

Yey! Dumbledore looks just like Gandalf at the beginning!
Als, probably everyone of you would have already told that but..it’s soooo sad we have to wait so long!!

Posted by Ro on October 27, 2008, 06:50 AM report to moderator
Scully

@Ken M – Harry and Hermione ( or Dan and Emma for that matter ) have zero on screen romantic chemistry, which is good as their characters are not supposed to. Anyway, the trailer is awesome – can’t wait for the movie.

Posted by Scully on October 27, 2008, 06:55 AM report to moderator
Clara

I’ve seen it about 53 times till now and I’m not able to figure out Harry’s reaction (or whatever it is) to Romilda. Where are Harry and Ginnny ? They show the things we don’t want to see and not what we are waiting to see from ages !!!!!! And you are right Alexandra the download does not work (as usual) !!!!!!

Posted by Clara on October 27, 2008, 07:26 AM report to moderator

"You're going to pay," said Malfoy in a voice barely louder than a whisper. "[i]I'm[/i] going to make you pay for what you've done to my father..."[br]"Well, I'm terrified now," said Harry sarcastically. "I s'pose Lord Voldemort's just a warm-up act compa