NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Laura

@Confederate Lady: Sorry, but I have no faith in WB to make a decent Potter movie.

Posted by Laura on October 27, 2008, 10:44 AM report to moderator
Ian

Is Romilda Vane such an important part of HBP? Surely something for the cutting room floor and not the H/G common room kiss.

Where was Harry’s jealousy over Dean?

Posted by Ian on October 27, 2008, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Alex

HERE HERE!! WB is terrible. All can hope is that in 20 years a new group of people may come together and make a decent Potter film. Gambon is painful to watch!!!

Posted by Alex on October 27, 2008, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Saturn

nice on, ’mione… just what i would do XD

Posted by Saturn on October 27, 2008, 10:47 AM report to moderator
me

still not going to the theatre to see it, I’ll wait for the dvd.

Posted by me on October 27, 2008, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Aude

“’kay…Um…kidding” xD It seems GREAT ! I can’t wait the next summer holidays !! =(

Posted by Aude on October 27, 2008, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Jeannine

Excellent Trailer!!! LOVED the end the best! Perfect comedic timing Dan!!! I want to see him in more comedies………..grrrr! they gave the common room kiss scene between Harry and Ginny to Ron and Lavender grrrr!!!!

Posted by Jeannine on October 27, 2008, 11:45 AM report to moderator
deatheatertwo

" Fight back you coward",,,,,,,,,at least we know there will be a Snape/Harry confrontation at the end of the movie……as we all know who that coward remark is in referal too. I cant wait to see it…………

Posted by deatheatertwo on October 27, 2008, 11:49 AM report to moderator
joe

excellent, and draco even breaks harry’s nose. i love that!

Posted by joe on October 27, 2008, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Ian

Can anybody explain to me why H/G kiss has been cut?

And why show Ron/Lavender?

In comparison terms is Ron and Lavender anywhere near as important as Harry and Ginny – he marries Ginny for god’s sake.

Posted by Ian on October 27, 2008, 12:05 PM report to moderator
seth

i’m really glad most of the comments here are positive. even the spare few that are negative and whiny aren’t too bad! it’s sweet to see the majority of people excited and not complaining, as it seems to me has been far too often the case. this is going to be an excellent film.

Posted by seth on October 27, 2008, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Sherry

I so hope they changed their minds. I got way too excited watching this new trailer! I thought that was Hermione at first too! SIlly me! However, if they are still planning next year, I’m sure going to miss that midnight showing. There is almost nothing better than being there with a bunch of Harry Potter fans on the first night. Well, let’s hope they are making it better.

Posted by Sherry on October 27, 2008, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Joe

Well as a terribly outspoken critic of WB and their stewardship of the Harry Potter series I have to admit that I love this trailer. For some who have not read the books this movie may knock their socks off. Thick, comfy, woolen socks all over the sticky, disgusting theater floor.Oh well.

Posted by Joe on October 27, 2008, 12:42 PM report to moderator
cachelle84

can anybody tell us why Hagrid has a wand? That doesn’t happen and irritates me other than that awesome!!

Posted by cachelle84 on October 27, 2008, 01:20 PM report to moderator
roxy

SQUEE!!!!! This made my year until july! :D

<3 the last part.

is hyperventilating

Posted by roxy on October 27, 2008, 01:40 PM report to moderator

The hooded figure raised its head and looked right at Harry -- unicorn blood was dribbling down its front. It got to its feet and came swiftly toward Harry -- he couldn't move for fear.