NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Mason Dixon Lady

Dear Holy Lobster, I’m trapped in a cave with 1000 squealing 14-year-old girls!!
Not even JKR could (or would) write so horrific a scene!!
And for all you complaining about what isn’t in the trailer…..it’s the trailer for crying out loud, it’s not the movie!!

Posted by Mason Dixon Lady on October 27, 2008, 01:55 PM report to moderator
dobbie

when exactly is the burrow attacked?

Posted by dobbie on October 27, 2008, 02:30 PM report to moderator
lionpaws

Hagrid is not using the wand. McGonagall is.

Posted by lionpaws on October 27, 2008, 02:46 PM report to moderator
Slither

Hagrid doesn’t have a wand. (That’s probably Mcgonnagall) If you look, the arm is nowhere near where Hagrid is.

Also, I is liking all of the Draco in this trailer. ^_~ Workit, Mr Felton.

Posted by Slither on October 27, 2008, 02:54 PM report to moderator
rosie

Nearly had heart failure when i first watched it, i thought it was ron and hermione kissing. Trailor is good, be better if we had it in a few weeks time though !! Love the ending, more of the harry we read in the books :D

Posted by rosie on October 27, 2008, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

WHOO HOO! My thoughts, exactly Mason Dixon Lady! It’s the TRAILER, kids! I know we’re not all “kids”, by the way, so don’t hurt me! LOL!!! As we get closer, I’m pretty sure, we’ll see more….when the MOVIE comes out, that’s when things will make sense, if they don’t in the trailer. It’s “putting the Cart, before the Horse”!
I hope this will be the most fantastic movie, so far! I’m ready!

Posted by Confederate Lady on October 27, 2008, 03:19 PM report to moderator
liana

omg! sooo good!i can’t wait until summer

Posted by liana on October 27, 2008, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Jeannine

@ cachelle…Hagrid does not have the wand it is professor mcgonagul

Posted by Jeannine on October 27, 2008, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Jason M.

This was the best of all the trailers!!! I watched it a couple times and it gets better each time! Very good choice of scenes for this one. It was totally obvius to be leaked because of the “this year” statement. Or could warner bros. be planning something?

Posted by Jason M. on October 27, 2008, 04:54 PM report to moderator
CarolynJ

Sorry, I haven’t read all of the comments, but it appears they have given the big H/G kiss to R/L. I was looking forward to that, but that they have switched it to different characters is par for the course for these films. It surprises me that Ron got it though. It looks as if he may just be getting his fair share of screen time this time around. "bout time!
My heart does ache though because of lack of H/G awesome two sunlit day kissing. sniff

Posted by CarolynJ on October 27, 2008, 04:56 PM report to moderator
axl.girl

Great trailer – but NO! for the OC Harry….. :(

Posted by axl.girl on October 27, 2008, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Rhiannon

It was a great trailer. Too bad we have to wait 262 MORE days to see it. Still boycotting the WB!

Posted by Rhiannon on October 27, 2008, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Jean

SQUEEE!!!

Can Not Wait!!

Posted by Jean on October 27, 2008, 05:23 PM report to moderator
michael

well this actually looks really super awesome. too bad it’s not coming out in a few weeks…

Posted by michael on October 27, 2008, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Prince

Good trailer. Although trailers don’t usually tell you the truth about a movie. I guess we’ll have to wait for July to see what they’ve done with my favorite book in the series.

Posted by Prince on October 27, 2008, 05:52 PM report to moderator

"If your determination to shut your eyes will carry you as far as this, Cornelius," said Dumbledore, "we have reached a parting of the ways. You must act as you see fit. And I -- I shall act as I see fit."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014