NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

BellaSnape

I love Alan Rickman. Hes soooo darn hot and sexy as Snape- especially walking in the Great Hall with the few selective Slytherins. If anybody ever meets him tell him I’m eligible for marriage. OKAY enough!!! Sorry lost myself in dream for a few moments there. I love Helena’s Portrayal of Bellatrix again, we saw her for a tiny second doing a similar spell to what she did in OOTP. I hope we get to see her be wacko and crazy on the Astronomy Tower and in the Great Hall as we saw in that picture where shes like jumping on the tables for joy. Oh and probably for the millionth time – she should have a wanted poster. Excuse my spelling if its not correct.

Posted by BellaSnape on October 27, 2008, 06:06 PM report to moderator
JamesP7

Is this up on the WB site, I can’t seem to find it. I have the weird suspicion it’s a leak. Though still very good :D The “this year” bit is oddly unsettling.

Posted by JamesP7 on October 27, 2008, 08:05 PM report to moderator
al

loved it!!
this year?
AS IN 2008?????????
COME ON PEOPLE AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK HERE OR WHAT , I THINK THEIR COMING AROUND!

Posted by al on October 27, 2008, 08:31 PM report to moderator
looney bird

@ Ian
That’s what I’d like to know. WHY DID THEY CUT HARRY & GINNY’S KISS and give it to Ron and Lavender. I HATE Lavender and it sucks that such a classic scene is going to go to Won-Won and Lavlav. I wanted to see Harry and Ginny sooo much together and see the COMMON Room kiss! WB you have a lot of nerve messing w/ fans.

Posted by looney bird on October 27, 2008, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Sofia

I totally agree with michele (p. 07). You guys really think the line “But I am the chosen one” is funny? Harry would never be happy about it! Never!
And he is enjoying to be the center of the atentions? Even from Romilda Vane? Oh, Lord… What Steve Kloves did with this film?!

Posted by Sofia on October 27, 2008, 10:40 PM report to moderator
JamesP7

I AGREE WITH SOFIA……………and michelle from pg.7 apparently. That totally goes against Harry’s character, he would never bask in the glory of being the Chosen One, not to Hermione, not to Ron, not to ANYONE. And did anyone think that the part where some random hand raises their wand and casts the spell into the air is poorly done? The effects seemed really bad in that particular moment. This trailer has made me a bit nervous and freakishly excited at the same time……….

Posted by JamesP7 on October 27, 2008, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Moody One

I agree that the kiss should have been Harry and Ginny. I also can’t stand they added the “Chosen One” comment at the end. But ya do have to admit it was funny! It was a wonderful trailer!

Posted by Moody One on October 27, 2008, 11:35 PM report to moderator
IC

Attack on the Burrow??? I thought that did not happen until DH?

Posted by IC on October 27, 2008, 11:56 PM report to moderator
CELIA

IT’S AMAZING!!! BRILLIANT!!!! AWESOME!!! SPECTACULAR!!!! Everything!!!

I’m so excited right now!!!!!! OMG!!! I have to see this movie NOW!!!!!! I can’t wait!!

Posted by CELIA on October 28, 2008, 02:15 AM report to moderator
Celia

TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE COMPLAINING:

Are you kidding me?! This trailer was perfect…so please STOP trying to find something wrong with it!!! Everything was Excellent. Even the Chose One thing at the end. Yeah Harry doesn’t like it, but he also happens to have a VERY SARACASTIC sense of humor…so I could definitely see him joking with Hermione and Ron about it…but only joking. He would never say it seriously. So that line was perfect. So was the Ron and Lavender kiss.

Posted by Celia on October 28, 2008, 02:17 AM report to moderator
dumbyforth

LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT! HBP’S SURELY GONNA BE BETTER THAN OOTP.WHY DID THEY SAY ’THIS YEAR? WERE THEY KIDDING WHEN THEY SAID DATES WERE POSTPONED???

Posted by dumbyforth on October 28, 2008, 02:53 AM report to moderator
ohyeah

loved the last part! Whoever said Emma and Dan don’t have screen chemistry is going to have a tough job trying to convince the millions who do see it! I want more funny harry- it is in the book!
And I’m with Ian and looney bird, who cares about ron and lavendar’s kiss- it’s unimportant and wastes the ginny and harry kiss which obvious is more important. They can’t have a duplicate scenario in the same god d amn movie, so that means that post game kiss is done for.

Posted by ohyeah on October 28, 2008, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Moody One

Don’t get my comments wrong. I loved loved loved the trailer! I just truly hope that they didn’t butcher HBP like they did OOTP.

Posted by Moody One on October 28, 2008, 06:19 AM report to moderator
Moody One

ohyeah….watch your language please.

Posted by Moody One on October 28, 2008, 06:21 AM report to moderator
Jessie

Dan did the coward line PERFECTLY! Squeeee! So excited!!!

Posted by Jessie on October 28, 2008, 09:36 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Kreacher did not see Young Master," he said, turning around and bowing to Fred. Still facing the carpet, he added, perfectly audibly, "Nasty little brat of a blood traitor it is."[br]"Sorry?" said George. "Didn't catch that last bit."