NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Scully

Ohyeah, I said Dan and Emma haven’t any on screen ROMANTIC chemistry. If that’s what you and ‘millions’ of others see then you’re accusing them of very poor acting performances – something I’m not.

Posted by Scully on October 28, 2008, 11:34 AM report to moderator
scottishGirl

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! Is this the teaser or the full trailer? :S

Posted by scottishGirl on October 28, 2008, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Anonymous

It was okay. It doesn’t seem finished, but since it’s leaked it probably isn’t (that’s why it says this year). I thought the Lavender Brown scene was with Hermoine and I was like what the…but after a second watch it is Lavender Brown! I can’t wait till July 08! Why Warner Bro., why?

Posted by Anonymous on October 28, 2008, 02:37 PM report to moderator
mursu

I thought ron was kissing hermione too! yeah, maybe not. oh but i love it!!!

Posted by mursu on October 28, 2008, 03:40 PM report to moderator
dobbie

why why why is WB doing this to us
what is anything wuthout its fans?
this sucks so much
how on earth do they expect to make any money without us?
all for money money money!!!
greedy pigs

Posted by dobbie on October 28, 2008, 03:51 PM report to moderator
lacey

some people are making me mad.. this trailer was amazing… & you know no matter what book that get turns into the book will never be the same & some changes will be made,,, & its just the trailer not the movie.. the end was hilarious.. & none of the kisses are important just thrown in… plus i read this on another site & had to
post it

Harry and Cho got Harry and Ginny’s second kiss…

Ron and Fleur got Hermione’s cheek kiss to Ron…..damn WB

Ron and Lavender got Harry and Ginny’s first kiss…

and you can say in a way Ron and Lavender got Ron and Hermione’s first kiss….

Posted by lacey on October 28, 2008, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Danielle

I thought the last part with H/Hr was WAY out of character. It goes completely against Harry’s motivation the whole book- being rather introverted about his knowledge of being the chosen one, having to have the topic practically dragged out of him- not him joking about it it openly in the library. Especially not while enjoying attention from Romilda! ugh. It’s funny- but it strays too far from the book for my tastes.

Posted by Danielle on October 28, 2008, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Ian

post it

Harry and Cho got Harry and Ginny’s second kiss…

Ron and Fleur got Hermione’s cheek kiss to Ron…..damn WB

Ron and Lavender got Harry and Ginny’s first kiss…

and you can say in a way Ron and Lavender got Ron and Hermione’s first kiss….

So poor Ginny loses out yet again when this film should be her crowning moment.

Cho and Romilda are just not important but yet have been given more importance than the girl Harry MARRIES.

This is his future wife we’re talking about.

Are Cho and Romilda even in the last book?

This just smacks of anti feeling towards Ginny’s character. I think it’s more to do with Hermione always being centre stage in the films and they don’t want any other female character to detract from this.

Why else have scenes cut like Ginny showing Harry she was possessed by Voldermort as well or having many of her lines from the book given to Hermione?

Posted by Ian on October 28, 2008, 07:02 PM report to moderator
radcakesfan

Scully, people have been seeing Dan and Emma’s onscreen chemistry for many, many movies now. No one but JK Rowling knew for certain how the stories were going to end and people shipped who they wanted to ship and saw what they wanted to see. Their onscreen chemistry is just there, felt and seen. It’s just natural. They don’t do have to do anything, they could just be walking side by side, like in the last movie when Hermione is talking about the boys writing her back. Who says it’s bad acting? Oh right, that would be people like you, who fight for that ron/hermione “chemistry”. Now that, i don’t see and that would be bad acting.

Posted by radcakesfan on October 28, 2008, 07:14 PM report to moderator
becca

ok. the trailer is AWSOME! the movies might be about harry potter, but everyone knows that ron is SO DAMN SEXYYYYY!!!!! god!! i think i would cry if i ever got to meet him!! xoxo rupert i love you!!!

Posted by becca on October 28, 2008, 07:30 PM report to moderator
HPfan

ok, i have a question. Where professore mcgonnigal and all the students are out, is that that one end scene after they see dumbledorel body? If so, why is neville, hermione and ron have no scracths on them from the attacks? Is this an indication that the battle scene is cut from the movie?

Posted by HPfan on October 28, 2008, 07:37 PM report to moderator
HPfan

oh and thank you for any thoughts on my questions.

Posted by HPfan on October 28, 2008, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Erin

I am having trouble. I do not remember any attacks on the Burrow in HBP. Can someone please tell me what is going on with the attack on the Burrow???

I love the trailer by the way.

Posted by Erin on October 29, 2008, 12:08 AM report to moderator
sugar

“everyone knows that Ron is sexy”? I must not be part of that everyone cause I find Ron to be too ordinary and clueless. LOL. Now, if it is Rupert Grint, I might say that he’s cute, but not sexy at all.

As for the chemistry, I have to agree that it’s Dan and Emma who has the chemistry onscreen. They act so naturally as friends but somehow you can’t help but wish they’re more than that. I’ve known it will be Ron and Hermione since book 4 but that just don’t come off in the movies. If the filmmakers have to work hard to convey that R/Hr possibility, I’d say its a lack on the actors’ parts.

Posted by sugar on October 29, 2008, 05:43 AM report to moderator
Scully

Radcakesfan, once again you’re omitting the crucial word from my argument – ROMANTIC. Yes, they’ve chemistry but if you see it as romantic then there portrayal of their characters are faulty. And by the way, I’ve never shipped any of the characters ( I left those decisions to the person who created them ). I think all of you who ‘ship’ actors are nuts anyway.

Posted by Scully on October 29, 2008, 07:18 AM report to moderator

"I mean, the rest of us know it doesn't make any difference at all. Look at Neville Longbottom -- he's pure-blood and he can hardly stand a cauldron the right way up."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014