NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

dumbyforth

when was the burrow attACKED

Posted by dumbyforth on October 29, 2008, 07:34 AM report to moderator
jamie

ok as this is a leaked trailer the reason why it says this year is probabley because this teaser and yes it is a teaser would not have been released until january or february of next year. the full trailers are usually abour 2 minutes 30 long.i personally loved this trailer and gave me a bit more insight that they have tried at least to stick to the book. altho there is no battle and dumbledores funeral i think it will make sense by the end of the film.and i know theres a 2 year wait until the final movies and im so glad there split in two as they cant leave anything out. as david heyman has suggested that things will have to be introduced in film 7 (ie) bill weasley for the wedding and and kreacher and dobby are coming back so shell cottage will more than likely be in the movie and if i think about this right i think thats where the cut off for the first film will be with harry over dobby,s grave. what do you guys think. im just glad that u guys in america get the potters films at the same time as us lot in england. which makes a change coz u lot get all the good movies months before us.lol

Posted by jamie on October 29, 2008, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Mark

LOL at the last scene. Really great comedy by Emma and Dan. Harry and Hermione’s deep friendship is one of my favorte things and I’m glad to see it portrayed here. BTW Emma is looking better than ever. She ’s a stunner.

Posted by Mark on October 29, 2008, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Moody One

Jamie that would be a really good place to end the movie with Harry at Dobby’s grave. I think it would also be cool it they ended the first DH movie with Ron reuniting with Harry and destroying the Horcrux. I’m just really really hoping that it opens at Christmas. Delusional, I know. lol

Posted by Moody One on October 29, 2008, 08:01 AM report to moderator
Carlo

I can’t imagine why McGonagall is reasing up her wand.
Does somebody know?

Posted by Carlo on October 29, 2008, 09:24 AM report to moderator
lila

it’s realy gooooooood…great jod

Posted by lila on October 29, 2008, 11:04 AM report to moderator
radcakesfan

Scully, Dan and Emma sizzle just walking past each other. They don’t even have to be looking at each other. Maybe it’s because one’s eye is drawn to them. Now the fact that the Wb have to work soooo hard at the r/hr thingie is bad. The actors and writers have really had to work hard at that.

Sugar, totally agree. To me, it’s also that i don’t care so much about the fates of the minor charactors. It doesn’t help that i dislike the acting/characterization and casting of most of the Weasly family. It’s Harry and his happiness i care about, and Ginny just doesn’t seem to fit the story. I wish Rowling had left the story open ended- mind you, the masses would have been after her forever (lots of us still are though lol)

To Ian, I don’t think they were concentrating so much on Hermione. Look who got Ginny’s kiss, Ron and lavender. So pointless. What a waste of a chance to develop Harry and Ginny’s relationship.

Posted by radcakesfan on October 29, 2008, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Scully

O.K. Radcakesfan, if that’s what you see then I’m happy for you. If Dan and Emma fall in love, get married, have lots of babies and live happily ever I’d be happy for them. I’d also have the sense not to confuse that with the characters they play in HP. Perhaps one day you’ll get the help you need to do the same.

Posted by Scully on October 29, 2008, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Rupert G

it was fun making the film!:) too bad its delayed:(

Posted by Rupert G on October 29, 2008, 03:03 PM report to moderator
dumbledore

I HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidin could you imagine if someone hated HP?

Posted by dumbledore on October 29, 2008, 03:06 PM report to moderator
radcakesfan

Scully, you keep on harping on what you think other people should see. You’d fill well in with the Communist /Taliban governments. I just know what I DON"T see and no amount of your bashing is going to make us feel what isn’t there.
Also there have been lots of people who have shown onscreen magic/chemistry that don’t get together in real life.I Most people realize that. Obviously you don’t.

Posted by radcakesfan on October 29, 2008, 05:09 PM report to moderator
iamminerva

Just saw the trailer (finally). LOVE IT!!! I like how it was all serious, and then funny at the end.

Posted by iamminerva on October 29, 2008, 05:37 PM report to moderator
decarus

The trailer was great and unexpected. Where to start.
The ‘fight back you cowards’ line is during the burrow attack in the film and harry yells it at bellatrix. I think the apparating did look amazing, just like in the book.

I actually think that the humor at the end was like harry. It sort of made me think of they yeah i’d join up with the death eaters if they didn’t keep trying to do me in line in one of the books. I think it is like harry to make a sarcastic comments.

There is a burrow attack in DH the book, but they are having a burrow attack in HBP. I think the scene is at the beginning of the film. They said it was added to show that it was dangerous times and that the death eaters were out there attacking people. This is also why they show the millenium bridge collapse. To show that there is very real danger in the world.

I think the raising the wand shot is after dumbledore’s death. I think dumbledore is in front of the crowd with harry kneeling beside him with ginny holding him. They just didn’t show us.

Posted by decarus on October 29, 2008, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Scully

O.K. Redcakesfan, calm down!
Has you’ve discovered my comrades plot to overthrow the kingdom of true love that’s Dan and Emma, I’ll leave. My next target is to imprison anyone who believes in Aliens.

Posted by Scully on October 30, 2008, 03:14 AM report to moderator
dobbie

again i ask
WHEN on earth was the BURROW ATTACKED?

Posted by dobbie on October 30, 2008, 03:33 AM report to moderator

Fred and George looked at each other. Then Fred said abruptly, "I've told you before, Ron, keep your nose out if you like it the shape it is. Can't see why you would, but --"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014