NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Ermynee

OMG! When I 1st read it I thought “wait, it’s not april’s fool, right?”
It’s so cool! I love the last part with Harry and Hermione: hilarious!

Posted by Ermynee on October 26, 2008, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Ermynee

OMG! When I 1st read it I thought “wait, it’s not april’s fool, right?”
It’s so cool! I love the last part with Harry and Hermione: hilarious!

Posted by Ermynee on October 26, 2008, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Andrea

That kiss is wrong, Ginny&Harry kiss is the one which is supposed to be like that, after the Quidditch game, with everyone around, Ginny hugging Harry…
Like always they have to destroy everything.

But I liked the ending, it was about time they gave Harry the humor he has in the books.

Posted by Andrea on October 26, 2008, 04:19 PM
Lindsay

That made me squee and LOL!

Posted by Lindsay on October 26, 2008, 04:20 PM report to moderator
emily?

YESSSSS!!! OMG IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED AHHH!!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING IM SO PUMPED!!! (:

Posted by emily? on October 26, 2008, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Freya

To Hedwig, whats H/H-ing?

Freya

Posted by Freya on October 26, 2008, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Tom

This is cool.

Posted by Tom on October 26, 2008, 04:21 PM report to moderator
MUHAHAHA

This is soooooo unexpected!

Posted by MUHAHAHA on October 26, 2008, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Ingrid

OOOOOH MY GOD…. :D:D:D:D….. I LOVE IT… :D:D:D:D:D. This trailer was awsome<333 I can’t wait til July… this is killing me….

Posted by Ingrid on October 26, 2008, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Justblue

This was totally unexpected on a Sunday morning. I didn’t think I could be any more excited, but alas – I am.

Posted by Justblue on October 26, 2008, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Ermynee

@ Freya: Harry & Hermione

Posted by Ermynee on October 26, 2008, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Professor Potter

Oh this was immense joy to watch the trailor but I so wish I didnt have to see this first in very poor quality. But thats always been the case! This time however, I know we are never going to see a better quality of this version until next year. This definitely is a leaked trailer, so I guess we should make the most of it. The last part with Hermione was had me laughing out loud. True to character as Hermione has to keep both Harry and Ron in check. Love it. It doesnt matter if dialogue/scenes are changed, as long as they suit the characters and serve the plot on screen.

Posted by Professor Potter on October 26, 2008, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Haydeez

I’ve uploaded it on YouTube for everybody to watch

Posted by Haydeez on October 26, 2008, 04:27 PM report to moderator
galadriel12

I would really love to see it, but apparently I don’t have Adobe Flash Player 9 and my computer somehow doesn’t let me download it. :(

No Ron in the trailer?

Posted by galadriel12 on October 26, 2008, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Arka

I love it! It’s awesome and lighthearted yet powerful, and the last bit is great! =D
July 09!

Posted by Arka on October 26, 2008, 04:28 PM report to moderator

"They'll catch the maniac who did it and have him out of here in no time. I just hope he's got time to Petrify Filch before he's expelled. I'm only joking --" Ron added hastily as Ginny blanched.