New Photos of Fenrir Greyback, Narcissa Malfoy and More

HBP Film
October 29, 2008, 01:17 PM

Several new photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have surfaced online. New are looks at Fenrir Greyback, Narcissa Malfoy, Teen Tom Riddle, Head table with Prof. Slughorn, as well as one of  Ron with Lavender Brown, Young Professor Slughorn, Dumbledore and Harry at the train station, another of Professor Slughorn extracting a memory.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is set to open in theaters July 17, 2009.

Thanks to Potterish for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

mione

I love the pictures, altough I oped Narcissa’s hair was longer and MORE blonde! Fenrir is creeeepppy! Tom Riddle is perfect!
But why did they have to give lavender hermione’s hairstyle. They both look the same except that Emma is way prettier!

Posted by mione on October 30, 2008, 01:59 AM report to moderator
m

Narcissa looks older than Bellatrix…

Posted by m on October 30, 2008, 02:41 AM report to moderator
dobbie

oh my god why does narcissa have a skuk on her head shes supp 2 have thje same sort of hair as lucius malfoy. she looks way older than bellatrix.
tom riddle was better in CoS this one doesnt have that pinched look with the hollow cheeks that the book so often describes
i pictured greyback to look different he looks really disgusting but in the picture he looks like a stuffed head maybe hell look more real in the movie…>>> why does lavender have hermione’S hairstyle arent they supp 2 luk diff? i wish they would put more pics of snape and hermione

Posted by dobbie on October 30, 2008, 03:28 AM report to moderator
pottershrink

Greyback – terrific, stomach-turningly ugly and scary. Those teeth!!

Narcissa – I’m sure she’ll be great, she’s an excellent actress and will be able to transcend the two-toned look. The hair makes me giggle because here in South Africa, we have a cadbury’s chocolate bar called Top Deck which is half brown milk chocolate and half white chocolate, and she looks like one of those!

Slughorn: even tho he doesn’t fit my fat, puffily resplendant mind pic of him, he’s also a great actor and I’m sure he’ll be terrific.

Teen Riddle – looks smarmy and handsome to me and I would buy him as an older version of the Fiennes boy (young tom). Of course they couldn’t recast the CoS actor people, he’s 30 years old by now!

Posted by pottershrink on October 30, 2008, 05:18 AM report to moderator
Jimmm

i have no idea what i expected or imagined fenrir greyback to look like – but that picture is absolutely brilliant for what he’s supposed to be.
reallly creeepy :D

i suppose narcissa and bellatrix should look a bit similar but the hair SHOULD be white blonde like i think and maybe the costume a bit more …… lucius like =) make it look more expensive or somethign as opposed to something mcgonagol might wear to the hogshead friday night

Posted by Jimmm on October 30, 2008, 05:20 AM report to moderator
Athena Malfoy

Finally a good pic of Narcissa love love.

Posted by Athena Malfoy on October 30, 2008, 08:18 AM report to moderator
Claudia Malfoy

I was very happy to finally see the latest pictures from half blood prine at last!
ron and Lavender looked good. Harry and Dumbledore at the train station I liked.
Narcissa looked terrible way too old for Lucius, and what,s with the skunk hair?
Geryback looked totally disgusting and creepy! Tom riddle looks like the pictures I,ve seen of a young Hitler. I,m really looking forward to next July and seeing it on the big screen!

Posted by Claudia Malfoy on October 30, 2008, 09:16 AM report to moderator
liv

nice pics! greyback nearly gave me a heart attack (still i get the creeps looking at that photo), young tom is excellent and same with slughorn (jim broadbent was a brilliant choice for him). i don’t particularly care for the narcissa foto, but i guess its just because i had my own picture of narcissa which was totally different. can’t wait for more!

Posted by liv on October 30, 2008, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Alexa

Greyback looks awefully scary (I don’t like him at all), Ron looks disgusted with Lavender,Harry looks too cute, Narcissa looks good (except her hair is a lot like Cruella D’Ville), Slughorn and Young Tom Riddle look very cute (but where is Chrirtian) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Alexa on October 30, 2008, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Slither

One word, WB… MAKANI.
Do your fandom research… ¬_¬

Posted by Slither on October 30, 2008, 09:43 AM report to moderator
angels leighton

Draco’s Mum looks beauitful, she looks like someone from the 1940’s area

Posted by angels leighton on October 30, 2008, 10:12 AM report to moderator
vandy

Why is Narcissa looking like that cruella in 101 Dalmatians????And Fenrir Greyback really creeps me out…I can’t looks at his(it is more prudent to say “’it’s”)face for more than 2 seconds……Reallllllllllly best selection…..Riddle is awesome…..Looks very arrogant and I’m happy that he resembles Christian…..

Posted by vandy on October 30, 2008, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Moody One

Has anyone read the new interview with the producer of the movies. I can’t remember his name right now. Anyway, he said that one of the reasons they pushed back the film was because WB had no movies next year. Can you believe what freakin greedy little pigs they are! OMG I’m just so pissed off.

Posted by Moody One on October 30, 2008, 11:49 AM report to moderator
BellaSnape

No, but I can believe what selfish, rude people most of you are. Helen is 39 YEARS OLD. Helena Bonham Carter is 42, Jason Isaccs is 45. Cruella De Vil has pure black and white hair that is sticking up all over the place. Oh and its not devided on the top of her head its devided straight down the middle, her right is white and left is black. I am just as big a fan of the books and movies as anyone on here, but this is really beating a dead horse to death.

Posted by BellaSnape on October 30, 2008, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

Coulson is now way too old to play young Riddle. My god how bloody freaky is Greyback?!

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on October 30, 2008, 01:31 PM report to moderator

"What did you say you've got at home, Malfoy, a Comet Two Sixty?" Ron grinned at Harry. "Comets look flashy, but they're not in the same league as the Nimbus."[br]"What would you know about it, Weasley, you couldn't afford half the handle," Malfoy snapp