New Photos of Fenrir Greyback, Narcissa Malfoy and More

HBP Film
October 29, 2008, 01:17 PM

Several new photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have surfaced online. New are looks at Fenrir Greyback, Narcissa Malfoy, Teen Tom Riddle, Head table with Prof. Slughorn, as well as one of  Ron with Lavender Brown, Young Professor Slughorn, Dumbledore and Harry at the train station, another of Professor Slughorn extracting a memory.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is set to open in theaters July 17, 2009.

Thanks to Potterish for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

splinched

k i agree fenrir is amazing, picture that hovering over your neck…..ahh!
cissy, well, she does look affluent and bitchy, but yes the hair is not “malfoy” enough. maybe it is to visually tie her to bellatrix for the movie only people, you’d think the scene at snapes house in the beginning with the unbreakable vow, which they did do, would explain their relationship fairly well.

Posted by splinched on October 30, 2008, 03:24 PM report to moderator
David

Ummm, sorry, this is just not right. They got Greyback and Narcissa totally wrong, in my eyes.

Posted by David on October 30, 2008, 03:33 PM report to moderator
mad@WB

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Not Narcissa is it me or did anyone thing this could be Lucius’ Mother……

Posted by mad@WB on October 30, 2008, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Vincent

@ BellSnape
Get over it people have there opinions and thats it.
Obviously people are not satisfied with Narcissa, and I haven’t seen anyone complain about her age it all about the hair. Yes, people are saying that they imagined her younger looking, but there are probably some people that think she is perfect for the part, so you know what you are the one that looks like the a-hole.

So why don’t you just except peoples opinion and state your own because frankly I’m tired of hearing you judge people and there opinions.

Posted by Vincent on October 30, 2008, 05:03 PM report to moderator
joe-et

OMG!! what did they do to Narcissa’s hair!!!!!!!!

Posted by joe-et on October 30, 2008, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Moody One

Agrees with Vincent. It’s just everyone has their own idea what she should look like from JKR. And when your a Potter fan you can’t help express your opinions as deeply as we do. I’m sure BellaSnape has had an opinion or two their self.

Posted by Moody One on October 30, 2008, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Anna

Merlin´s pants! Am I blind?? Everyone saw the necklace, I just thought lavender was ticling him or something, I didn´t notice she was puting it on, lol.

Posted by Anna on October 30, 2008, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Andrew

Yeah, whoever decided Narcissa would have brown-blonde hair is an idiot. IDIOT. Narcissa is not described as having a trace of brown on her hair in the book. Long, sleek, blonde…it’s a Malfoy thing. I guess she’s a Black, but still, it shouldn’t be this fake-looking. Maybe it’ll look better on film versus an air-brushed photo-shoot. I’m hopeful.

I really like Slughorn, even though he isn’t the walrus he is in the book, I think he’ll be very good in this one.

Fenrir is spooky…good, though.

Dumbledore is perfect, his hair is a lot whiter and straighter in this one, resembling how the Dumbledore in the first movies looked. I like him better this way. And it’s signifying his aging.

This movie is going to be good. I can tell.

Posted by Andrew on October 31, 2008, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Moody One

Like I said she looks like she has a toupee on! I love love the new pic’s. But Narcissa’s hair is just not right!

Posted by Moody One on October 31, 2008, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Me

I DONT LIKE LAVENDER!!!!!!!!!
She looks nothing like i imagined her, her face is different and she should have longer darker hair, and maybe look more Self-concious and Tarty (also i disagree, she looks nothing like hermione!);

Narcissa need longer, Blonder, Straighter hair; Fenrir looks… O.K; And even though Slughorns actor is apparently good, he should look fatter and more walruss-ish. Tom Riddle…..nothing special.

Can’t wait for more character pics, we’ve seen the new characters but im missing the old! (Harry, All of the Weasleys, Lupin, Hermione e.t.c)
CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FILLM!

Posted by Me on October 31, 2008, 04:41 PM report to moderator
potterfan

I don’t know what they were thinking with Narcissa but that’s just terrible!! Someone needs their roots done :) I had always pictured her strikingly pretty with silvery blonde hair. The clothes are fine but whoever thought that hair looked good should be fired!

Posted by potterfan on October 31, 2008, 05:05 PM report to moderator
JJ

The Greyback picture is a make up tester. I don’t think thats him.

Posted by JJ on November 01, 2008, 01:51 PM report to moderator
Jessie

Holy crap, Fenrir is going to be so effing creepy.

Posted by Jessie on November 01, 2008, 09:54 PM report to moderator
susan

Narcissa in my mind should be this haughty, overbearingly proud and regal character, she should look snooty and full of herself. What I see here looks too young and not nearly aristrocratic enough to be Narcissa…maybe this would fit Philosophers stone, but not #6 & 7…she needs to be more hard around the edges

Posted by susan on November 01, 2008, 11:29 PM report to moderator
mursu

I never pictured greyback like that but I’m actually quite impressed, he looks great! And Narcissa.. for a moment I thought it was McGonagall there. Come on.

Posted by mursu on November 02, 2008, 09:04 AM report to moderator

"Crackers!" said Dumbledore enthusiastically, offering the end of a large silver noisemaker to Snape, who took it reluctantly and tugged. With a bang like a gunshot, the cracker flew apart to reveal a large, pointed witch's hat topped with a stuffed vultu