Emma Watson in Meets the House of Chanel in Paris

281

Oct 03, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

As we reported several days ago, actress Emma Watson is in Paris, France for the Spring/Summer 2009 Fashion shows. We now have many new photos here in our image galleries of Emma at the various couture showings, including a notable showing from the House of Chanel. The Times reports that Emma’s relationship is important and “There is one obvious link, however, between the costumes in Harry Potter and the clothes she wears from Chanel: at Hogwarts she may have been seen in school uniform, but by wearing Chanel she is endorsing a label whose style was born 80 years ago out of Coco Chanel’s desire to create a different kind of uniform for women.” You can also see some additional images of Emma at this event with legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld and fellow Potter actress Clemence Posey (Fleur), here courtesy of our Order partner Emma Watson.net.

41 Responses to Emma Watson in Meets the House of Chanel in Paris

Avatar Image says:

First to post! First time this has hapened!!!

By the way, I really like Emma, she’s so gorgeous!!

Avatar Image says:

she looks so much older than in the early hp movies!

Avatar Image says:

emma is a great role model and i love her style!

Avatar Image says:

I love Emma Watson in Chanel! So gorgeous, it works perfect with her classic chic style! One of my friends saw her in the Burberry store this summer in London, EXCITING! My two favorite things: fashion and HP

Avatar Image says:

she is gorgeous- but that last picture kinda scared me… :P

Avatar Image says:

i dunno why, but i think she looks younger in these pictures. it’s either the make-up or the hair (or a combination of the two).

Avatar Image says:

I love Emma’s very Slytherin like shirt she wore to the YSL show.

Avatar Image says:

She looks great as always. I think she looks younger (actually more her age) because she doesn’t have all that make up on. She is already very beautiful and doesn’t need much anyway.

Avatar Image says:

Wow…I think she´s been attending more “fashion/celebrities” events lately than Paris Hilton…

Avatar Image says:

at first it seemed fun, but how many times can you watch models walk down a cat walk and still find it exciting! it’s getting boring.

Avatar Image says:

beautiful girl,what can I say? but her shoes sometimes-uh,ew!

Avatar Image says:

That blonde hair isn’t doing her any favors…It completely clashes with her skin tones and makes her looks dreadfully washed out. You’re a brunette, Emma, embrace it. It’ll do you wonders.

Avatar Image says:

I agree with you Steph… she really does look washed out, especially when she wears white. What’s with the fancy poses anyway? Does she think she’s a model or something? And she slouches all the time… come on Emma, you’re beautiful and all, but stand up straight and stop being something you’re not. I just don’t want to see all this fame go to her head if it already hasn’t…

Avatar Image says:

i one of the pics i think she wuz sittin next to katy perry?

Avatar Image says:

Clemence looks so old compared to Emma, and i t looks like she knows it. I think emma looks great with her blonde hair myself.

Avatar Image says:

The black eyebrows with the blonde hair just don’t look right.

Avatar Image says:

Personaly, Emma looks great in her bonde hair, she can do what she wants with it. She is so beautiful, but It woud be weird to see her with brown hair at that age. Woudn’t it. I can’t wait to see Emma’s acting in the half blood prince and one of the test screeners said she’s great in all the ron jealousy bits and that’s great. I ove her as a model, an actress and a person. Go Emma!

Avatar Image says:

I would not be surprised if modeling plays a very large part in Emma’s life for the next several years. She gains tremendous exposure, and she’s at a very attractive age right now. I think it’s important to remember that she is under management, with very prominent agents and agencies. They are the ones arranging these things and they certainly can be assumed to know what they are doing. I mentioned once before in this space that modeling is a perfect way for Emma to keep a high public profile while at university, for the very simple reason that photoshoots require a relatively small investment of time compared to movie-making. She can continue to make money, keep her face very much in the public, and attend university at the same time. I for one think she is being brilliantly managed. And, importantly, she seems content to act her age, which is gratifying and refreshing. It’s quite shocking how jaded and burned-out some movie starlets and fashion models can look at her age. None of that with Emma. She looks, and to a large extent acts, just like a cheerful and well-educated 18-year-old should act. I think she is a legitimate star, and will continue to be so.

Avatar Image says:

wow, she’s beautiful in these pics! She’s really a fashion icon. just so u guys know, she’s a natural dirty blonde. But in some pics she looks a little to blonde…maybe the light or something. and her eyebrows aren’t black, they’re brown. but if she lightened it just a tad maybe it would work with her hair even more. overall, she’s just great! and what’s wrong with the poses? She looks ok, there’s nothing wrong…???

Avatar Image says:

Emma looks really nice in these pictures, she always dresses in a very classy manner. Good for her!

I wouldn’t be surprised, though, that after DH filming is over we hear that she’s going to go to a fashion design school, not a university. She’s really into fashion, always has been, I don’t think it’s something her management is pushing her into. She wanted to be involved in the fashion industry and has had her management concentrate on that rather than on acting, I suspect. I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with that, but I think fashion is her real passion, not acting. She’s too short (5’5”) to be a model, they’re always 5’8” and up, so design will be her way into the industry.

Whatever she decides to do, though, I’m supportive.

Avatar Image says:

Ms. Watson and Ms. Poesy are both lovely….dang it. LOL. I am so glad that they are setting a standard for looking nice instead of the trash and grunge look. My daughter wants to dress like them. She thinks I can just run into my sewing room and knock off a copy. NOT LIKELY. While her height may be against her in modeling, well, rules are made to be broken and Ms. Watson has certainly set a standard. YOU GO GIRL!

Avatar Image says:

AMUUUUUUUUU MUITO HARRY POTTER, AMUUUU UM POUCO DE TUDO DO HARRY POTTER: LIVROS, FILMES…. TENHO A COLEÇAO INTEIRA DE HP E ESPERO MAIS UM FILME. BJAO PLA TODOS E Q CONTINUEM COM O SUCESSO Q VC TEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…... VC6S TODOS.

Avatar Image says:

EMMA VC É MUITO LINDA, MARVILHOSA, EU TE ADIMIU MUITO. BJIM PLA VC E PLA TODOS!

Avatar Image says:

“There is one obvious link, however, between the costumes in Harry Potter and the clothes she wears from Chanel”

... oh really? That’s the deepest thing I’ve read in a long time.

Still, funny enough, Hermione would never wear Chanel.

Avatar Image says:

Jason – models are there to display clothes, some make it big some don’t , while Emma will probably continue to be on the pages of vogue and harpers b etc she will be there because her name is Emma Watson and she is already an established name. She wont be modeling, she will just be Emma Watson in a fashion magazine.

Avatar Image says:

Emma looks beautiful as always^^ though I think she looks younger…. I like her blond hair, but maybe she’d look better aa a brunette. And btw, I cant believe WB terrible choice for Fleur…next to emma she looks like a monkey!

Avatar Image says:

i think clemence posey looks amazing..the i just woke up threw this on.. & left my hair is an adorable look on her…& i guess it is the lighting with emma, but i do hope that she keeps on posing in magazines its more emma thing i think

Avatar Image says:

jason’s comment back on the first page – agreed with pretty much everything you said there.

people who are commenting saying her eyebrows are too dark and she’s brunette and all this, i’m 75% sure she’s naturally blonde, probably not as light blonde as she is now but her hair isnt as dark as her eyebrows anyway. my eyebrows are alot darker than my hair because i was born dark haired and it lightend by itself if that makes sence?

she’s beautiful, good luck to her in whatever she may do next.

Avatar Image says:

tutsi that was harsh—what you said about the actress who played fleur, there really isn’t any need to make insults like that, come on. she looks very pretty in HP and although she isnt the ‘drop dead gorgeous’ fleur described in the book i think you’ll find it’ll take a long time to find someone who lives up to the character described by JKR. she doesn’t look her best in my opinion, not so keen on the “couldn’t be bothered this morning” look.

but now i think on it, monkeys are simply gorgeous animals so maybe not so much of an insult after all ;)

shes in good company there. I <3 Eva Green

Avatar Image says:

I dye my hair and I can tell you this: I’m 100% sure Emma’s a brunette (not even dirty blonde anymore) look at her eyebrows and roots. They’re incredibly obvious. There’s nothing wrong with dying your hair, but be honest….she’s not a blonde. In the first two films her hair was a dark, dirty blonde, but now, like my sister, her hair as gotten darker. It happens. And as for those of you who call Clemence “ugly” and “old-looking”....she is actually a model with a fruitful acting career outside of HP. Jealousy doesn’t suit you Emma fans. If she has what it takes, she’ll get there too.

Avatar Image says:

I think she looks fab! But i agree i think fame is getting to her head and every picture she takes is posed.

i love emma

Avatar Image says:

i thought when i saw Emma on the leaky couldron for the first time with BLONDE hair ’ why did she do that ?’ now i think she looks AWESOME ! Like you said ’ hambro ’ Go Emma!!!

Avatar Image says:

I personally have never found Emma Watson to be all that beautiful and these pics don’t change my mind. She looks nice, is all, in fact, the prettiest among the HP girls but she’s not classically beautiful with that thin figure, short stature and lopsided facial structure. The clothes help and thank goodness she abandoned the red lipstick but she still looks washed out compared to Rita Von Teese(?) and the other celebrities that graced the marathon fashion shows in LOndon and Paris.

Avatar Image says:

I think that Emma could increase her sexy/hotness factor by a factor of 10 if she: increased the arch in her eyebrows. Her eyebrows are near horisontal, which tends to imply a flat affect. If she added an arch to her eyebrows, she would look really sexy and exotic.

Avatar Image says:

Emma is a brunette. Just look the pictures in PS and CoS premieres. She is pretty, but would be gorgeous with her natural hair.

Avatar Image says:

hi i like to your beuty face .emma wotson .given to me with my girl friend to sitizen of amarika .bye

Avatar Image says:

All the world has criticized this Chanel’s fashion show in Paris because they have used extremilly skinny models, and Emma is there supporting Chanel… Maybe she should care less about fame, money, fashion and being surrounded with famous designers and think a little more about how shows like this one influence nowadays society and problems like anorexia.

Avatar Image says:

She looks great, except that blonde hair. Girl embrace being a brunette.

Write a Reply or Comment