Tom Felton, Flying High and Swimming with Sharks

291

Oct 09, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Previously we told you actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) would be featured on an episode of the UK reality program “Jack Osbourne: Celebrity Adrenaline Junkie.” Thanks to our friends at Feltbeats.com, we now know this episode will be broadcast on ITV next month, at the end of November. Feltbeats also has a new interview online with the producer of the program, and has a few sneak peeks (and new photos) of the episode with Tom. In part one of the interview, the producer describes Tom’s adventures for the show as follows:

“During our time in South Africa, Tom came face to face with a 700ft bungee from a bridge, a 20ft great white shark, a very exited ostrich, a stunt glider (which Tom had a go at flying) and a skydive out of an ex-U.S. military helicopter. Despite being scared of the bungee jump he showed real grit and threw himself into the challenge. Likewise, he conquered his fear time and again on the other challenges. He was a real trooper!”

Part two of the interview is due tomorrow, and we will update when it goes online.

Thanks much to Feltbeats.com for emailing!

11 Responses to Tom Felton, Flying High and Swimming with Sharks

Avatar Image says:

I wish I could have done things that Tom did. It would be awesome!

Avatar Image says:

That’ll be ITV2, not ITV1 in case people are confused!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve done bungee jumping a couple of times which was such an adrenaline rush but you a great feeling of conquoring your fears at the same time. So I understand why they do this. However, I watched an episode for the first time a couple days ago. The stuff they do is frightening to even watch! Well done Tom.

Avatar Image says:

I wondered if anyone else had this prediction going into the final book. I had a feeling that Malfo would turn out good in some way because he could not kill Dumbldore. JK said that one of the charachters would end up being a teacher. I thought that maybe Draco would end up in time being Snap’s replacement as the potions teacher. Even though the prediction was wrong, I was woundering what other people thought or predicted about Draco going into the final book.

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!!

I don’t live in USA or UK i cannot view this program !

aaaahh

TT_TT

Can i find in YouTube ??

\\U.U//

Avatar Image says:

I’ve been watching this and it’s brilliant! I would never, ever do a bungee jump, but would love to try some of the other stuff, like crawling across Victoria Falls. Elijah Wood was really good, Jody not so much. Can’t wait to see how Tom fares!

Avatar Image says:

hmm. yes I remember what you mean, DLFlowers… There was the reprieve too… That would have been a satisfying ending for Draco.

Anywayz, cool beans… I’m looking forward to seeing this.

Avatar Image says:

Tom is so cool! :D

Avatar Image says:

DLFlowers & Slither, it sounds as if both of you have not read book 7 yet and are making predicaments on basis what is known from the movies. not that you cannot make them, but on a site on which the majority nof visitors have read the last book forwards and backwards several time for more then a year now, it sounds pretty hollow .

But I don’t want to spoil it for you who has become the teacher, only it isn’t Malfoy.

Avatar Image says:

I’ve read DH several times. These were theories we had before book 7 actually came out. I am one of those fans who was quite dissappointed by Deathly Hallows. I would have liked it to have ended differently. sigh Then there was that whole situation with Slytherin house and Snape and Draco… (I won’t go into it now, but it opens up a whole can of worms every time)... _

Avatar Image says: hey kamion, before you come on here and insult people-- "not that you cannot make them, but on a site on which the majority nof visitors have read the last book forwards and backwards several time for more then a year now, it sounds pretty hollow . ,why don't you follow your own advice and read what I said. I said "Even though the prediction was wrong" was wrong. I was simply wondering what other people thought or predicted about Draco before reading the book. Why are people so insulting on this sight towards others who want to talk about predictions that went wrong?

Write a Reply or Comment