New Interview with Tom Felton

Felton Interviews
Posted by: Edward
November 10, 2008, 08:45 PM

Actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) was interviewed on a radio program earlier today and spoke very briefly about the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film as well as his upcoming appearance on the ITV2 program Jack Osbourne: Celebrity Adrenaline Junkie.  On the subject of the upcoming sixth Potter film, the actor describes the film as "epic," but is unable to give much more specific detail about the film.  The young actor also mentions his participation in Jack Osbourne program, by relating the fact that this was a "totally new experience."  He goes on to say, "I’m kinda glad that I pushed myself to do what I did, ’cause there’s no other way I would have ever done it otherwise."  Audio links as well as a complete transcript of the interview are now online via FeltBeats.com.  As readers will remember, Mr. Felton's appearance on Jack Osbourne: Celebrity Adrenaline Junkie will air this coming Wednesday, November 12th, at 8:00pm local time on ITV2.

Thanks to FeltBeats.com.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton Interviews News

givemesomeTLC

I never realized Tom was such a wonderful musician!
He seems so down to earth! (like allll of the cast ;) )
I’m listening to the soundtrack from the third movie right now…A Window To The Past just makes me cry everytime I hear it!

Posted by givemesomeTLC on November 10, 2008, 08:50 PM report to moderator
iheartpink

can anyone post the radio interview and the adrenaline junkie episiod on youtube?

Posted by iheartpink on November 10, 2008, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Jason

man my sister is talking about her plans to see twilight. i was i could be looking forward to a movie this year.

Posted by Jason on November 10, 2008, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Amanda!!!

i love tom felton!

Posted by Amanda!!! on November 10, 2008, 11:41 PM report to moderator
jenn.

how comes he was never on the adverts :S i watched them waiting for him to be shown but his name wasnt even on it so i was a bit confused, oh well.. not sure if i’ll watch it though, not my kinda thing :L

Posted by jenn. on November 11, 2008, 04:22 AM report to moderator
louiseee

i really hope he gets a part in a movie soon, never seen him do anything recent aside from harry potter, he’ll obviously be busy with that but cant wait to see what he does after hp is over! going to watch you tomorrow, even though i do dislike jack osborne, haha..

Posted by louiseee on November 11, 2008, 06:08 AM report to moderator
Sorcererke

For those who are wondering from which scene this photo is taken, I think it is the scene where Snape examines the cursed necklace. here is the link for another photo: http://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/picture/219109.
So the body you think you see isn’t in my opinion that from dumbledore but that from Katie Bell.

Posted by Sorcererke on November 11, 2008, 07:15 AM report to moderator
HeDw!g

Wow Wow Wowwwwwww

i love Tom >///<

but ITV2 ?? my country don’t have this =((
(or i will find Celebrity Adrenaline Junkie in YouTube)

and of course, can’t wait to see the movie !
only 247 days (246 if you’re in some where like Thailand)

Posted by HeDw!g on November 11, 2008, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

Louiseee, he’s already in a recent movie called the disappearing, or disappearence or something or other. Wow Heat radio sounds one of the worst shows ever!

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on November 11, 2008, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Lemurs

Always love to hear from Tom. One of my fav Potter actors. Also, don’t know if anyone else here is from Ireland, But Devon Murray was just on “Podge and Rodge”. He’s really funny! Talks about Potter for a bit and some new films he’ll be working on when its done.

Posted by Lemurs on November 11, 2008, 06:06 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[i]Harry -- this is a Pocket Sneakoscope. If there's someone untrustworthy around, it's supposed to light up and spin. Bill says it's rubbish sold for wizard tourists and isn't reliable, because it kept lighting up at dinner last night. But he didn't real