Video of Tom Felton Swimming With Sharks, Bungee Diving and More (Updated)

Felton
November 12, 2008, 10:35 AM

As readers will recall, actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is set to be featured on a new installment of the UK reality program Jack Osbourne's Celebrity Adrenaline Junkie. ITN now has a new video preview of the program where we can see new footage of  in the water with a shark, as well as Tom telling his girlfriend I love you before making a dramatic bungee jump. Tom is also interviewed for the preview clip which you can (UPDATE 2) now see here in our video galleries. Jack Osbourne's Celebrity Adrenaline Junkie program will air tonight at 9 on ITV2.

On a related note, be sure to check out Feltbeats.com for their fourth part of an interview with Tom, where he discusses the program as well. UPDATE: Thanks much to Misha for letting us know about this new video piece on ITN news where Tom briefly discusses filming for "Deathly Hallows." He says it will mark a decade of his life, and he will 'tear up' when it all ends.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Dlflowers

First to comment—First time I was able to do that. I wonder what will happen to Malfoy. Going into the last book, I thought that he would come back later as the potion teacher

Posted by Dlflowers on November 12, 2008, 10:42 AM report to moderator
JPark

Yea, I thought the same thing. When Malfoy couldn’t bring himself to Kill Dumbldore, I knew that my feeling was correct that inside Malfoy is somewhat like Snape—arrogant, condescending, ect, but deep inside wants to do the right thing. I knew that Neville would return as a herbalogy teacher, but I was also going into the last book thinking that Malfoy would take the position of Potion teacher.

Posted by JPark on November 12, 2008, 11:12 AM report to moderator
rupertgrintILY

ooh i didnt realise Wendi Peters was on the show too, i love her!
Tom looks great in this video ;o !!!

Posted by rupertgrintILY on November 12, 2008, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Rose

wow, Jack looks SOOO much older.I haven’t seen him since The Osborne’s Went off the air. I love his father <3

Ok. This isn’t a site about Ozzy. I thought it was sweet that he said he loved his girlfriend. When I read that I was like “Aaaawwwww” lol, I’m such a girl. I also liked the look on his face when they were in the flying thing. His face was like this O0O. lol,quite cute _.

Posted by Rose on November 12, 2008, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Linny

As hundreds of Dramione shippers find a way to fit the “I love you, girl” soundclip into their latest fanvids..

Hahha. This looks really scary! I don’t know if I could watch lol.

Posted by Linny on November 12, 2008, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Zivlok

Heh, that was fun. I agree with Linny – it’s only a matter of time.

Posted by Zivlok on November 12, 2008, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Louise

Tom so cute but the poor boy is going to be bald soon. I think all the blonde Draco hair dye has not been good for his hair line.
He is so lovey dovey about his girlfriend it is really sweet. Oh to young and in love again.
I love the comment about his idea of thrill seeking is a country walk in the park with his dog. It looks like he had a good time stepping out of his comfort zone.

Posted by Louise on November 12, 2008, 03:21 PM report to moderator
vanessa

i think he said walk in the dark, but yeah. i think my face was like OOO when he jumped!!!! that’s freaking terrifying!

Posted by vanessa on November 12, 2008, 04:16 PM report to moderator
k

“Tom seems to be struggling for the right words to get him out of this predicament. Expelliarmus, perhaps?” hahahaha

Wow, that looks scary. His girlfriend must be so supportive.

Posted by k on November 12, 2008, 06:03 PM report to moderator
givemesomeTLC

OK, lemme just say this, and I hope people share this with me: When Tom jumped off (or was pushed, I’m not sure) I peed in my pants! Not of fright or compassion, but of laughter! His WOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Just make me laugh so damn hard!!! I’m sure he wouldn’t thank me for saying that, and I feel so much for him, but HOLY COW! I will always laugh at that, harder than I do at the youtube video of the cat that says “Oh my dog. Oh long johnson. Oh don piano. why I eyes ya? All the live long day.” hahahah aha a ahahahaha

Posted by givemesomeTLC on November 12, 2008, 06:58 PM report to moderator
iheartpink

man, i wish i could c this show. i only have twenty channels, which means i don’t ITN. this looks like its going to b hilarious ; )

Posted by iheartpink on November 12, 2008, 09:58 PM report to moderator
stephanie

do not smoke tom

Posted by stephanie on November 18, 2008, 10:19 AM report to moderator
Nicole Kayla

Ha! so You so Amazing Tom. Me and Kayla are Hook Up again but Me not be annette friend it SO SAD! HA hahahaha ahhahaa Loves You Tom!
I am so Hot of You knows…Tom.

Posted by Nicole Kayla on January 18, 2009, 08:44 PM report to moderator
Kayla

hahahahhahahahaha Hey sis nicole so we loves you Tom Felton! =)

Posted by Kayla on January 18, 2009, 08:45 PM report to moderator
Me and Kayla are Hook Up again

Hey Sister kayla. so u knows that my friend is kayla so she likes you and i just loves you more. ok
From Nicole and kayla!

Posted by Me and Kayla are Hook Up again on January 18, 2009, 08:46 PM report to moderator

As [the door] swung closed behind them, Harry heard Phineas Nigellus's voice.[br]"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts... but you cannot deny he's got style..."