New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Victim 2 WB

Thank u WB another 60 of those and i mite actually forgive u

Posted by Victim 2 WB on November 16, 2008, 03:31 AM report to moderator
Stacey

Is it just me or does anyone else think David Yates is SO AWSOME and the best director the potter movies have had???? Every time I think about this movie I feel like hyperventilating!!! lol

Posted by Stacey on November 16, 2008, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Tonksy

Oh My gosh.
I just squealed. fangirl moment
I am being forced into seeing Twilight but if this is coming on before it then I will be happy.
AHHH!!!!!!

Posted by Tonksy on November 16, 2008, 04:14 AM report to moderator
jonamos

WOW!!!! It looks amazing!!! and i think they may have atleast half stuck to the book this time!!!! tis quite cruel of WB though as if theyd have stuck to the original date we could have seen the film 5 times by now but instead we have to wait another 8 months when its so clearly finished!!

Posted by jonamos on November 16, 2008, 06:24 AM report to moderator
teddy bear

I think that was Arthur who yelled Harry.

Posted by teddy bear on November 16, 2008, 06:24 AM report to moderator
bunty

I’m just angry at WB and i’m not thinking about a movie which is still 8 months far.

Posted by bunty on November 16, 2008, 07:20 AM report to moderator
gin

wow looks amazing.dan,emma and tom look make great job.and of course alan rickman always great.but i don’t go twilight because of saw hp trailer.
because i guess if twilight good job box office i could imagine newspapers and magazines titles: " twilight beat hp,teenages loves twilight then hp, vs….if you don’t believe but you’ll see.

Posted by gin on November 16, 2008, 07:26 AM report to moderator
aliemo

This maybe a bit irrelivant, but as said in the screening the attack on the burrow was during the christmas holidays : “During Christmas at the Burrow, Ginny and Harry wind up on the stairs alone and start to lean into each other to kiss, when the attack on the Burrow interrupts them.” If it’s christmas, shouldn’t it be snowing or something? I always thought that the attack on the burrow was during summer when harry goes to the burrow after christmas, now i’m just confused!!

Posted by aliemo on November 16, 2008, 07:51 AM report to moderator
aliemo

Oh..sorry my mistake, i meant to say after the Dursleys in the last line.

Posted by aliemo on November 16, 2008, 07:53 AM report to moderator
Rabzz

OMG I TOTALLY DONT CARE DAT DE MOVIE IS PUSHED BACK…I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE DAT ITS NOV ALREADY!…
time flies and soon hpb will release…

lol….i suddenly dont mind abt the date pushed back…n de harry romilda scene was funny..
and i kept on watching the part when harry yells “FIGHT BACK! YOU COWARD!”
awesome trailer…!…

Posted by Rabzz on November 16, 2008, 08:15 AM report to moderator
Janet

HOLY CRAP.

Posted by Janet on November 16, 2008, 09:03 AM report to moderator
professorz

WOW! I am getting to old for all this excitment, but I’ll take my heart, blood pressure and breathing treatment…and keep hollering and jumping up and down just the same…This is outstanding, wonderful…
Is it July yet!!!!

Posted by professorz on November 16, 2008, 09:08 AM report to moderator
rogue-bludger

OMG! Oh my god!!!! I am so excited for the movie to come out!!! I’m going to watch this trailer over and over again!

Posted by rogue-bludger on November 16, 2008, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Professor Potter

Oooh, I feel sick. I think I had too much Potter trailer, my stomach is going to burst. Have to stop gorging on it now…

Posted by Professor Potter on November 16, 2008, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Deb

I love that PotterCast did a vlog to comment on the trailer. It was great to see the bits they were commenting on.

Posted by Deb on November 16, 2008, 09:37 AM report to moderator

Lockhart cuffed Harry merrily on the shoulder. "Just do what I did, Harry!"[br]"What, drop my wand?"[br]But Lockhart wasn't listening.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014