New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dave

I’m sure this has been pointed out but- you can see the Inferi in the water in the cave scenes! Scary.

Posted by Dave on November 16, 2008, 11:49 AM report to moderator
leviOHsa

i held my breath the whole time, my heart was racing and i was teary eyed by the end! what an amazing trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want it noowwww :0( but it looks like it is sooo worth the wait!

Posted by leviOHsa on November 16, 2008, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Athena Malfoy

I just came to the page and saw the trailer and it so cool I love this one better than the first it tells alot more I can’t wait and I love that they taking out a new trailer so that I can be at peace.

Posted by Athena Malfoy on November 16, 2008, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Athena Malfoy

Posted by Athena Malfoy on November 16, 2008, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Hannah- England

:( WISH WISH WISH!!! it was coming out this month like it was meant to!!!! looks soooo cool!!!!!!

Posted by Hannah- England on November 16, 2008, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Scizzy

Where’s the Pottercast ?? I wanna hear the frame by frame dissection of this awesomeness!

Posted by Scizzy on November 16, 2008, 12:24 PM report to moderator
fawkes10

this gave me chills! i cannot wait to see it in July! :)
and i loveeeee that music in this trailer.
this completely made my day (sigh). haha.

Posted by fawkes10 on November 16, 2008, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Jessica R

OMG! It looks soooo amazing!!
I can’t wait! It’ll be aweome to see on the big screen. It’s kind of ironic that its playing before Twilight, on the original release date..

Posted by Jessica R on November 16, 2008, 12:42 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

I know this because of the pictures we saw. In one picture it shows Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Katie wearing the same gryffindor quidditch sweaters. And in the trailer screen caps, if you click on them you can see Coote and Peakes name on the back of there robes. And I can’t tell who the first person is flying. I think it’s Demelza but I can’t be sure. And Ron is by the goal post and Harry is somewhere looking for the golden snitch.

Posted by teddy bear on November 16, 2008, 12:46 PM report to moderator
roxanne

wish half blood prince released this month, as was decided initially. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by roxanne on November 16, 2008, 12:47 PM report to moderator
cindy

i love it!!! I can not wait!!

Posted by cindy on November 16, 2008, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Bookmonster79

How could they!!! On the very weekend that we all should have been watching the WHOLE movie!!!!!! (Goes off to rip and shred things)

Posted by Bookmonster79 on November 16, 2008, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Lorelai

This just blows me away! Now I am realy super excited! (not that I wasnt before!)
But they said they are doing a pottercast on it right? Is it out yet or did I miss something?
ekkkkkkk I just cant waite till july 2009!

Posted by Lorelai on November 16, 2008, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Scully

David Yates is the best director of the series. Of course, everyone is entitled to disagree – even if they are wrong.

Posted by Scully on November 16, 2008, 01:15 PM report to moderator
jemma

OMG !!!!! THIS IS AMAZING i’m so exited now for it to come out :):):):):)

Posted by jemma on November 16, 2008, 01:25 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Our short-term aims... are to secure house-elves fair wages and working conditions. Our long-term aims include changing the law about non-wand use, and trying to get an elf into the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, because