New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Gweneth the Good

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SENT CHILLS UP MY SPINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED NOW!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT I WASNT BEFORE, BUT NOW IM REALLY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! if it werent for lousy warner brothers, we would be seeing this movie in a week. darn

Posted by Gweneth the Good on November 16, 2008, 01:37 PM report to moderator
al

i loved rons face when he was in love!

Posted by al on November 16, 2008, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Flora

Yeah, it’s a great trailer (lots of nice Ron action), but come on, this is clearly a shameless attempt by Warner Brothers to get a load of HP fans to go and see Twilight. Which, by the way, only about 3 people outside of the States give a flying toss about. I wouldn’t even have heard of it if I didn’t read the occasional HP forum.

Plus – how short our memories are – WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SEE THE WHOLE FILM NEXT WEEK! Not yet another trailer that just gives away all the surprises. Honestly, at this rate, by the time the film actually comes out, we’ll have seen the entire film. I don’t want to know wverything that happens before the film comes out. I WANT TO SEE THE FILM!

Posted by Flora on November 16, 2008, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Hermione Hair

HERMIONE HAIR IS BACK!

its the one thing i really moaned about and they fixed it ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
i am soooo happy now

Posted by Hermione Hair on November 16, 2008, 02:09 PM report to moderator
decarus

Someone asked about the dead spider scene. I think i remember the people who saw the film saying that scene was in there, but they just showed the spider through the window. Then harry talks to slughorn about the memory and the person who saw the film thought that the lines were a lot like the lines in the book in this scene. I actually don’t remember many people saying much about this scene so i might be getting confused but this is what i remembered.

I think harry says ‘Actually sir, after all these years, I just sort of go with it’ right before he and dumbldore apparate.

I think hermione’s harry is only going to be like that for the one scene. I don’t really like the bushy hair so i am fine with that though it was a good way to show hermione’s frustration at being outdone by harry in a lesson.

Does anyone remember if anyone who saw the film said whether or not snape actually says avada kedavra in the film when he kills dumbledore? I hope he does. It looks like we had a shot of that moment in this trailer and it doesn’t look like he is speaking.

Posted by decarus on November 16, 2008, 02:41 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

When Ginny almosts kisses Harry and then it cuts to another scene is that the kiss in the r,o,r or is that with the shoelace scene when they almost kiss and then the death eaters attack the burrow. It looks like the almost kiss after the shoelace scene because u can a see a Christmas tree in the background. So I’m guessing it’s at the burrow.

Posted by teddy bear on November 16, 2008, 02:53 PM report to moderator
kdpotter

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the music is amazing!!!1
can’t wait!!!!

Posted by kdpotter on November 16, 2008, 03:06 PM report to moderator
kdpotter

242 days to the movie…instead of 5….kind of sad!!!

Posted by kdpotter on November 16, 2008, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Stacey

WOWWWWWW!! at first i thought that was not real and it is real ! i saw draco malfoy was pale and worried i felt bad for him poor guy and saw him looking at the fire!!!!!!

Posted by Stacey on November 16, 2008, 03:18 PM report to moderator
jj

WOW

Posted by jj on November 16, 2008, 03:38 PM report to moderator
givemesomeTLC

hey what was with hermoine’s hair in potions class????
I kind of like it b/c it reminds me of what i picture it as when I read the books. Does she look blonder?
but omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgmomgomgomgomgomgod it looks amaaaaazing!

Posted by givemesomeTLC on November 16, 2008, 03:45 PM report to moderator
charlotte

HOLYOMFG!!

-“all right,you’re in love with her,have you actually ever met her ?”
-…"no…could you introduce me ? " :D :D

i want it out now !! i’msoo exited!! i think i’m actually gonna cry :D

Posted by charlotte on November 16, 2008, 04:02 PM report to moderator
SproutMdme

Oh, the Quidditch is what is really exciting me…I can’t wait for Ron to really come into his own! Everything looks terrific in this film, that’s for sure.!

Posted by SproutMdme on November 16, 2008, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Ginger

That expression on Dan’s face (after Ron tells him to introduce him to romilda) is brilliant! just how I imagined it in the book. I wish we could see the movie this year.

Posted by Ginger on November 16, 2008, 04:44 PM report to moderator
hyper_neko

@ Flora – Why would WB want us to go see Twilight? It’s by an entirely different studio. It’s not a WB film. It’s by Summit Entertainment I believe.

I think the majority of the HP community is over the date change now. After all, it is just a movie. :p

Posted by hyper_neko on November 16, 2008, 05:40 PM report to moderator

"...the Merchieftainess informs us that Mr. Potter was first to reach the hostages, and that the delay in his return was due to his determination to return all hostages to safety, not merely his own."[br]Ron and Hermione both gave Harry half-exasperated,