New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Naria

RIP Hedwig AND Hedwig’s Theme.

Posted by Naria on November 16, 2008, 06:14 PM report to moderator
anonymous

I loved the trailer and I do wish the movie was on the 21st, but I’m not going to grumble about it and I’m glad the movie looks like it’s going to be really great.

Posted by anonymous on November 16, 2008, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Anna

Can anyone tell me what Hermione says to Harry in the tower?? I still couldn´t figure it out.

Posted by Anna on November 16, 2008, 06:44 PM report to moderator
anonymous

Forgot to add: what’s with the weird version of music at the end?

Posted by anonymous on November 16, 2008, 06:45 PM report to moderator
jhay

I think that it’s a tweaked version of hedwig’sm theme,
It’s really awesome I think that it give it an epic feeling

Posted by jhay on November 16, 2008, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Karrelien

Anna: she says “you need us Harry”
so I think it’s after dd’s death, when he thinks to leave without R&H

Posted by Karrelien on November 16, 2008, 06:49 PM report to moderator
ughh

HP better win that poll. So sick twi.

Posted by ughh on November 16, 2008, 07:19 PM report to moderator
je

ughh,,,, I voted for HP

Posted by je on November 16, 2008, 07:33 PM report to moderator
Ali

This trailer is amazing!!! I can’t wait for the real movie!!! Also that bridge that they show colapsing and blowing up or whatever (the millenium bridge) i’ve been on that!! yay!!! I’m so excited

Posted by Ali on November 16, 2008, 07:39 PM report to moderator
YodatheHobbit

“Does anybody else seriously miss Hedwig’s Theme? We played it at my high school concert band; it was my favorite.
RIP Hedwig AND Hedwig’s Theme.”
Why would I miss it when it’s always been here?

Posted by YodatheHobbit on November 16, 2008, 07:58 PM report to moderator
A person

People will never accept the fact that the reason that in some shot’s Hermione’s hair looks blond and in different shot’s it looks brown is because of lighting. Brown hair looks lighter under different lighting conditions. Light brown is still brown. Luna’s is blond.

Posted by A person on November 16, 2008, 08:11 PM report to moderator
the diva

OMG! I just can’t wait! It’s too long!!!!!!!!!

Posted by the diva on November 16, 2008, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Kristina

“She only likes you because she thinks you’re the chosen one”
“I am the chosen one”
WHACK
“just kidding”
hahahahaha

Posted by Kristina on November 16, 2008, 08:16 PM report to moderator
decarus

I actually think that kiss is the actual kiss in the Room of Requirements. I agree with you that it does look like a christmas tree behind them, but if you look at the pictures we have of ginny and harry in the room of requirements they are wearing those same clothes and what is going on in the background looks near enough the same. I guess it isn’t a christmas tree unless they have some old christmas tree in the room of requirements which i guess is possible. Though it does look less like a christmas tree in the picture then in the trailer.

I have never thought hermione’s hair was blond. I have known people who have brown hair that say they have blond just because it is highlighted blond. I actually have always liked hermione’s hair. I think it makes sense that she would take more care with her hair as she gets older.

I think that shot with hermione saying ‘you need us harry’ is after dumbledore’s death. That shot looks absolutely amazing and i love the delivery on that line.

Posted by decarus on November 16, 2008, 09:14 PM report to moderator
eva

AMFG

WHY DOES WB HAVE TO PUT IT IN THE TWILIGHT MOVIE?

I MEAN COME ON THEY JUSTW ANT US TO GO SEE TWILIGHT >;l

Posted by eva on November 16, 2008, 09:30 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Angelina raised the Quaffle with one hand and threw it hard to Fred, who passed to George, who passed to Harry, who passed to Ron, who dropped it.