New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

klasj;df

where is the podcast?!?!?!?!?

Posted by klasj;df on November 16, 2008, 10:07 PM report to moderator
harrmione55

OMG very amazing, fantastic. NOW I thirst for the whole movie. Can someone please move the hands of time or turn the dials of the time turner to be July now. As joprdan said this movie will be totally worth the wait. I wonder how many time will I watch this :)

Posted by harrmione55 on November 16, 2008, 10:52 PM report to moderator
JamesP7

Wow, that trailer was awesome, the movie is going to be great. And it’s good to see they’re using that extra time wisely, special effect improvements are very welcome. :D

Posted by JamesP7 on November 16, 2008, 11:24 PM report to moderator
Julie

The audio on the Itunes Pottercast is all messed up. I have the sound at its max on my computer, and the only person I can clearly here is Melissa. I can barely hear Sue and John.

Posted by Julie on November 16, 2008, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Kiran

That just made my day!
GAHH I cannot wait til july!

Posted by Kiran on November 17, 2008, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Miss Daydream

And this movie was supposed to come out this month… >_<

Posted by Miss Daydream on November 17, 2008, 12:56 AM report to moderator
pottershrink

Julie, I also couldn’t hear the audio on te itunes commentary, but I plugged in my headphones and that made it much better.

Posted by pottershrink on November 17, 2008, 01:05 AM report to moderator
pottershrink

@Scully, ha, ha – I agree. Yeah for Yates!

Posted by pottershrink on November 17, 2008, 01:10 AM report to moderator
pottershrink

@ Professor Potter: “Oooh, I feel sick. I think I had too much Potter trailer, my stomach is going to burst. Have to stop gorging on it now…”

Too funny! I’m not quite there yet, methinks I’ll go binge some more…!

Posted by pottershrink on November 17, 2008, 01:15 AM report to moderator
gautam

amazing trailer.. bt i still wish i cud c this movie this month.. bt anyway.. its a nice teaser.

Posted by gautam on November 17, 2008, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Chris

David Yates is the WORST director of them all! He made the shortest film (OOTP) from the longest book. Remember?? He cut’s out a LOT of the movie.

And what’s with Hermione’s hair??? I can’t believe people are talking about a character’s hair!?!?!? Do you people have a life?

Posted by Chris on November 17, 2008, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Marianne Tan

OH MY GOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I so can’t wait!
The trailers in the theater’s shows mostly the orphanage scene. You Tube as well.
This is so freaking awesome!
Gosh! I can’t wait!
Still mad at WB for pushing the date back by 6 months!!!
July hurry up!!!!

Posted by Marianne Tan on November 17, 2008, 05:05 AM report to moderator
jaye.

chris, yes they have lifes, or they’d be dead.

this is amazing!! love it!! rupert is awesome in this ;D 241 days to wait :( arghhh. oh well, so excited!!

Posted by jaye. on November 17, 2008, 05:20 AM report to moderator
jenn.

why does this video say july.. but other ones on youtube say “coming soon”? do they not have the right video or something? :S CONFUSED.COM!!

Posted by jenn. on November 17, 2008, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Scully

Chris, I said your entitled to your opinion – but your still wrong.

Posted by Scully on November 17, 2008, 05:28 AM report to moderator

After a meal of turkey sandwiches, crumpets, trifle, and Christmas cake, everyone felt too full and sleepy to do much before bed except sit and watch Percy chase Fred and George all over Gryffindor tower because they'd stolen his prefect badge.