Dan Radcliffe to Appear on "Charlie Rose," "CBS Early Show" Tomorrow

Radcliffe
November 17, 2008, 04:33 PM

Actor Dan Radcliffe is set to have a busy day tomorrow, as he is due to make two televised appearances. First up, between the hours of 8-30am, Dan will be a guest on the CBS Early Show.  Fans can also submit a question for Dan, which he will answer tomorrow, Tuesday November 18.

UPDATE: Thanks to TLC reader Abby, you can see the CBS interview video here via youtube

Later that night, Dan will also be a guest, along with his Equus and Harry Potter co-star Richard Griffiths, on the acclaimed Charlie Rose show, which is broadcast late in the evenings on PBS. Please check your local guide for time and channel.

Thanks much Radcakesfan!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Kate

I can’t wait to see Dan!

Posted by Kate on November 17, 2008, 04:36 PM report to moderator
fran

good deal! let’s hope they have better questions than the previous interviews with Dan…..nudity, controversial play choice, blah, blah.

Posted by fran on November 17, 2008, 04:48 PM report to moderator
SproutMdme

The Charlie Rose Show ought to be very good….that show is top-notch in the interview circuit. We ought to hear some REAL conversation for once, instead of just scripted question/answers. Can’t wait!

Posted by SproutMdme on November 17, 2008, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Rhiannon

Great! Charlie Rose is one of the best interviews on televison. I am still waing for the Actor’s Studio broadcast. Lipton is also very intellegent and his interviews are always insightful.

Yeah for Dan!

Posted by Rhiannon on November 17, 2008, 05:02 PM report to moderator
i got it!

I got Harry a history!!!! im so excited! I can’t wait to read after im done with pottercast!!! :D I thought it was going to be difficult to find it here in Canada but I found it yay!!!!!!!!! then Beedle is coming out and the Scottish Book later!!! sorry for being off-topic :P

Posted by i got it! on November 17, 2008, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

yeah cant wait to see Dan on inside the actors studio, aswell as Ricky Gervais’ one

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on November 17, 2008, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Melissa

I just saw Equus Saturday night! It was GREAT! I’m so excited to hear more interviews now that I’ve seen the show!

Posted by Melissa on November 17, 2008, 07:56 PM report to moderator
Kerri

it’ll be nice to hear him answer some questions from the fans because the fans have seen all of the interviews and won’t ask him the same question for the 53th time.

Posted by Kerri on November 17, 2008, 09:31 PM report to moderator
mollywobble

Wow. Charlie Rose is a pretty big deal. That’s awesome. Can’t wait to watch.

Posted by mollywobble on November 17, 2008, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Elyzie

I sent in my question! Hopefully they’ll see it. I think my only chance is if some insomniac at CBS is staying up checking those emails, lol.

Posted by Elyzie on November 17, 2008, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Moody One

Oh I can’t wait! I just love Dan.

Posted by Moody One on November 17, 2008, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Zivlok

I sent in like 6 related questions. If any question that is asked even remotely sounds like one of the ones I asked, I’m going to run around town pantsless and squeeing.

Posted by Zivlok on November 18, 2008, 01:45 AM report to moderator
j

is there a way to watch this on the internet.. or anything?

Posted by j on November 18, 2008, 03:53 AM report to moderator
janine

Dan’s getting around with these interviews, But I suppose these are the shows he would have attended if HBP was not postponed. I also suppose we can see more of Dan in more TV shows in the States. Hope he guests in SNL. that would be a blast…

Posted by janine on November 18, 2008, 04:12 AM report to moderator
sml

I agree janine – Dan would be good on SNL. He was a riot on Extras.

Posted by sml on November 18, 2008, 11:03 AM report to moderator

"You make a stag Patronus?"[br]"Yes," said Harry.[br]"Blimey, Harry!" said Lee, looking deeply impressed. "I never knew that!"[br]"Mum told Ron not to spread it around," said Fred, grinning at Harry. "She said you got enough attention as it was."[br]"She

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014