Get A Clue 7: Jingle Spells 2! ON SALE NOW!

Wizard Rock
Posted by: Melissa
November 23, 2008, 08:46 PM

It is our seventh Get a Clue fundraiser, and it is our best yet. Last year, for the holiday season, Leaky, in cooperation with 14 wizard rock bands, produced a charity compilation CD that raised more than $35,000 for literacy. So we are doing it again.

Presenting Jingle Spells 2, a bigger, better, more festive, more fun, more attitudinous, holiday wizard rock compilation. This time we have 18 songs, from old and new favorites. We said it last year (and you all seemed to agree) so we'll say it again: even if you don't like wizard rock, we are sure you're going to love this. It is all-new music, form 18 bands. Buying the album is the only way to hear the music on it. It is a perfect holiday gift for yourself or anyone else you know that loves Harry Potter. It's for a good cause, it's inexpensive - it's a holiday gift and a good deed all rolled into one.

This album is selling for $15, which includes shipping in the United States (there is a $3.60 surcharge for orders outside the U.S.). It is available for preorder NOW at this link, or just right here!

BUY NOW

ALL PRE-ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT IN THE FIRST OR SECOND WEEK IN DECEMBER. E-mails asking where your order is, before it is reasonable to expect your order has shipped, will not be returned. We are ONLY SELLING 1,800 copies. In Mid-December the album will become available on iTunes; buying a printed edition is the only way to get the original artwork (done by Frak!).

Remember: There is a LIMITED number of copies and fewer physical copies than last year (because of our crunched schedule) so get it now! Every penny of profit will go to aid the efforts of Book Aid to help promote literacy worldwide, and The HP Alliance to help realize the messages of Harry Potter in the real world.

Still not convinced you should order? Give the samples below a try.

Those who ordered copies last year will be getting a special e-mail shortly, so if you aren't on that list, we strongly suggest ordering your copies NOW.

BUY NOW

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!
Listen to samples!
BUY NOW

The Remus Lupins, "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up to Good Cheer"

Gred and Forge, "Christmastime At School"

The Whomping Willows, "Let Me Be Your Christmas Tree"

The Moaning Myrtles, "Nargles in the Mistletoe"

Tonks and the Aurors, "Candle in the Window"

Catchlove feat. Danny Dementor, "It's Still Snowing"

The Parselmouths, "Santa Don't Judge Me"

The Mudbloods, "An Epic Christmas Tale, Chapter 2: Murder at the Top of the World"

Minstry of Magic, "12:05 a.m."

Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls, "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear"

Justin Finch-Fletchley and the Sugar Quills, "Christmas at the Leaky with You"

Swish and Flick, "I've Been A Very Naughty Girl This Year"

Peeved, "A Ministry-Approved Christmas"

Roonil Wazlib, "The Mandrake's Carol"

Draco and the Malfoys, "A Very Voldemort Christmas"

RiddleTM, "Draco's Christmas Wish"

The Butterbeer Experience, "Christmas Mirror"

Harry and the Potters, "Snowy Owl"

BUY NOW

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wizard Rock News

hptwilighter

I’m so excited it’s insane!!!!! Siriusly all my favorite bands are here + Frak’s artwork + followups to last years’ songs (“It’s still snowing” made me lol)!!!

YEAH!!!

Posted by hptwilighter on November 23, 2008, 10:03 PM report to moderator
hptwilighter

YEAH!!!

Posted by hptwilighter on November 23, 2008, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Courtney

bought. this was released on my birthday. yay!

Posted by Courtney on November 23, 2008, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Kami

Is this gonna be available via itunes like the last one? Living outside the US, I prefer downloading via itunes rather than the hassle of shipping.

Posted by Kami on November 23, 2008, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Ashley

GAH! Just ordered! I hope it gets to me before the 19th, because I had it shipped to my dorm!

Posted by Ashley on November 23, 2008, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Becks

Coincidentally, I was just listening to some WROCK on MySpace. Can’t wait for this to be on iTunes!!

Posted by Becks on November 23, 2008, 10:19 PM report to moderator
givemesomeTLC

OMIGOD!!! that is what I said when I read the headline but I wish you could’ve heard the volume. The dogs of the neighborhood certainly could…..

Posted by givemesomeTLC on November 23, 2008, 10:37 PM report to moderator
givemesomeTLC

Posted by givemesomeTLC on November 23, 2008, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Sylvie

I’ve been waiting for this announcement for weeks!
Amazing.
Kinda ticked that the Canadian dollar is crap so I had to pay 24.87 but… yeah… it’s worth it.

Posted by Sylvie on November 23, 2008, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Terry

Just ordered it!! Can’t wait to listen over and over and learn all the words!! Love Christmas music!!

Posted by Terry on November 23, 2008, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Ayrton

OMGG! YESSS! So excited! This is going to be my Christmas present from ME!

Posted by Ayrton on November 23, 2008, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Alden

Sweet! Guess I better order it.

Posted by Alden on November 23, 2008, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Alden

Sweet! Guess I better order it.

Posted by Alden on November 23, 2008, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Artistflop

Um… I’m all set to order mine, but none of the “Buy Now” boxes are clickable. Is it sold out already?… Or does my computer just hate me….

Posted by Artistflop on November 23, 2008, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Kittie

Wow these sound really really amazing!! They were all on key, and blending “carol of the bells” with “Hedwig’s theme” (in the “christmas mirror”) was genius! And great cover art Frak!!! I can’t wait to hear the whole songs!!

Posted by Kittie on November 23, 2008, 11:22 PM report to moderator

"I'm not dancing," he said.[br]"It is traditional," said Professor McGonagall firmly. "You are a Hogwarts champion, and you will do what is expected of you as a representative of the school. So make sure you get yourself a partner, Potter."