Charity Auction for Jason Isaacs Malfoy Manor Photo Now Underway

Isaacs
November 29, 2008, 08:52 PM

There is a new charity auction underway tonight, for an autographed photo of actor Jason Isaacs. The auction is for a photo taken of the actor in his role in the Harry Potter films as Lucius Malfoy, showing the actor lounging at Malfoy Manor in high style, sitting by the fire with brandy in hand, the lads at rest nearby. Jason signed the piece in typical humorous fashion, with the sentence "Throw another dog on the fire" then added Love Jason Isaacsx. Proceeds from the auction will benefit Oxfam America, with the auction running now until December 5. Please note that Jason has willingly and generously continued to donate his signature for these charity auctions over the years, with this photo signed recently during the filming of his Brotherhood TV series here in the US.  Good Luck to all bidders!

Thanks so much to Hilary and to the crew at LostGirls, JasonIsaacsFanzone, and Char at JasonIsaacsPhotoAlbumsOnline!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Isaacs News

Luna5

WOOOOO HOOOOO GO JAAAAAASON! <3 u!! (1st comment-oh yeah!)

Posted by Luna5 on November 29, 2008, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Lorelai

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh I bet Sue is loving this! :)

Posted by Lorelai on November 29, 2008, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Sophie

Awesome! Love you, Jason!!

Posted by Sophie on November 29, 2008, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Aubrey

Sue we should just all pull in money like we did for the Get a Clue drive years ago so you can win that picture!

Posted by Aubrey on November 30, 2008, 12:25 AM report to moderator
Krystle

Such a phenomenal actor and apparently a good heart too! I hope this goes for Lots and Lots!!!

Posted by Krystle on November 30, 2008, 04:26 AM report to moderator
Jordan

Where’s the picture?? Ugh! You can’t talk about a picture of Jason and not show it. Cmon. Show the picture.

Posted by Jordan on November 30, 2008, 04:37 AM report to moderator
Wingardium

Just click on the link for the auction Jordan, the picture is there :-)

Posted by Wingardium on November 30, 2008, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix's parole officer

I love him, I love him, I love him. And what is more, his brilliant sense of humour fits in perfectly with jo Rowling

Posted by Bellatrix's parole officer on November 30, 2008, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Erin(:

Okay,in the picture I SOOOOOO didn’t picture the dogs that mutt-ish. I love dogs and all but those don’t look like Malfoy dogs. I think small pure bred white fluffy dogs would fit for the Malfoy’s.

Posted by Erin(: on November 30, 2008, 12:50 PM report to moderator
edward

i found the picture in high resolution here:

Posted by edward on November 30, 2008, 12:54 PM report to moderator
luciusgal

Those dogs are English Wolfhounds. They used to be very popular with the Royal Family. As the Malfoy’s consider themselves to be wizarding royalty, I believe the dogs fit perfectly. I love this picture. I loooove Jason Isaacs.

Posted by luciusgal on November 30, 2008, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Gloria

Kind heart + wonderful sense of humour + great actor + stunning looks = Jason. Who says the perfect man does not exist? I hope the auction is a big success. The pic is amazing (thanks Edward for the hi-res). It says “from a deleted scene”, oh noooooooo… I hope it will be in the DVD extras! It looks like a scene out of a fan-fic… mmm… hee, hee, better not go there.

Posted by Gloria on November 30, 2008, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Fran

ahahah, “Throw another dog on the fire” lol, that’s brilliant. XD

thanks for the high res pic, edward!!

Posted by Fran on November 30, 2008, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

Sorry to go off topic but speaking of giving things for charity. Remember that piece of glass that Jo signed and drew a snitch on to help some church. What ever became of that? Did anyone win it or is it still on offer?

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on December 02, 2008, 11:04 AM report to moderator
doglover

Sorry, but these dogs are actually Scottish Deerhounds. They’re one of my

favorite breeds so I can’t let them be wrongly identified!! You’re right about the

royalty part, though.
Posted by doglover on December 30, 2008, 10:25 AM report to moderator

[i]"Ministry of Magic?"[/i] bellowed Uncle Vernon. "People like you in [i]government[/i]? Oh this explains everything, everything, no wonder the country's going to the dogs..."