Liner Notes: Updates on Wrockstock, UK Yule Ball

Wizard Rock
December 12, 2008, 05:26 PM

There are a couple of wizarding rock events to update you on today. First: Wrockstock the Third, a wizard rock festival, will be held November 6- November 9, 2009 in Potosi, Missouri. As this is always a popular event, early bird passes have now been made available at a $25 discount off the regular price. For additional information on purchasing these passes, hotel reservations and more, click here.

Calling all wizard rock fans in the UK! Have you made plans for the weekend yet? If not, check out the Yule Ball that is due to be held tomorrow, Saturday December 13th at the Kensington Central Library, London, England. The event starts at 7pm, with RiddleTM, Siriusly Hazza P, The Black Sisters and Romilda Vane and the Chocolate Cauldrons set to perform.  For more information, check out the Facebook group for the event, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wizard Rock News

llol

sweet first coment!!!

Posted by llol on December 12, 2008, 06:33 PM report to moderator
H

I wish I were in London right now- those bands are great; I’d love to hear them play live.

Posted by H on December 12, 2008, 06:38 PM report to moderator
profknight

Has anyone one here been to Wrockstock before? I’m really thinking about taking a roadtrip to get my Harry Potter on and want to know some personal experiences. Anyone?

Posted by profknight on December 12, 2008, 10:25 PM report to moderator
Miss Freewind

I wanted to go to Wrockstock last year but I was unable to. I was really upset because my friends went to it (and the one the year before but I did not know anything about that one at the time) and they had so much fun. I promised them I would go this year. I am even going to miss school, but don’t tell my parents. I have already bought my ticket so I am ready to go and can’t wait until November.

Posted by Miss Freewind on December 13, 2008, 01:00 AM report to moderator
hpboy13

Miss Freewind, I admire you so much for that! There’s yet to be an HP event that I coudl attend and that I had ot miss school for, but I’d do it in a heartbeat. Needless to say, had HBP been released as planned, I wud’ve seen it at midnight and ditched the next day…maybe even ditch the day before so I could prepare myself and then line up early.

Posted by hpboy13 on December 13, 2008, 01:37 AM report to moderator
Laura

I’ve been to both wrockstocks. Definitely go. It’s very worth it. :)

Posted by Laura on December 13, 2008, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Yay

Miss Freewind! Wrockstock will be more educational than school ^_~. HP events are incredible.

Posted by Yay on December 13, 2008, 04:55 AM report to moderator
KatieMay

profknight, I highly highly highly highly recommend going to Wrockstock… It is an amazing experience you will never forget! And you get to make a bunch of new friends and see some of the greatest wizard rock bands and it’s all in the beautiful Ozarks…. basically, GO! :) And that goes for everyone else as well. ;)

Posted by KatieMay on December 13, 2008, 09:11 AM report to moderator
FairyLights

Yay

Posted by FairyLights on December 17, 2008, 08:03 AM report to moderator

"I didn't think of Voldemort," said Harry honestly. "I -- I remembered those dementors."[br]"I see," said Lupin thoughtfully. "Well, well... I'm impressed." He smiled slightly at the look of surprise on Harry's face. "That suggests that what you fear most