Reminder: Harry, A History Signing and Yule Ball in Boston Area Sunday!

Harry, A History
Posted by: Melissa
December 19, 2008, 04:47 PM

Snow? What snow? There are two Harry events in the Boston area this Sunday within blocks of each other, and no such thing as a snow date! See you there! (Facebook event here.)

Sunday, 3 p.m., Harvard Coop in Cambridge:
Harry, A History Discussion and Signing
18 Palmer Street (or 1400 Mass. Ave, same store!)
Free! We are also giving away two tickets to the Yule Ball! Speaking of Yule Ball...

The Fourth Annual Harry and the Potters Yule Ball
The Middle East Downstairs, Cambridge, MA
472 Mass. Ave.
Doors open at 5 p.m.; tickets $15

See you there SNOW OR SHINE! :)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Harry, A History News

Kiwi Mc I

i want snow!

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on December 20, 2008, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Faith L

Hey Melissa, I’m Faith L. I just got your bok “Harry, A History”. I loved it. You did a great job. I admire your commitment to the Harry Potter series. I’m a massive fan aswell, and I loved reading about your memorable experiences. I hope you have a great Holiday. Good luck in all you do!

Posted by Faith L on December 20, 2008, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Julie I’m home in MA for the holidays and I dont check leaky for one day and I miss this!! grr! not like I could have gone anyway with the snow/sleet storm.
Posted by Julie on December 22, 2008, 12:23 AM
lunarox!

that is soooo cool. im going but i forgot the date. i live in NY near buffalo but ill do anything to go to that. btw, what should I wear???

thx!!

Posted by lunarox! on December 22, 2008, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Germain

The ball was fantastic! Thanks Melissa for being so nice and generous :) and thanks to the bands as well!

Posted by Germain on December 22, 2008, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Regan

OK Melissa I want to thank you times like a million for writing Harry, A History! BTW, clever title. I am loving the book so far and it is so funny! Your feelings toward the book are exactly like mine! Coming to Memphis anytime soon?
Merry Christmas

Posted by Regan on December 24, 2008, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Cheyenne

Just got Harry, A History. LOOOVE it!

Posted by Cheyenne on December 25, 2008, 10:50 PM report to moderator

For a second, everyone looked wildly around to see where it was. Then they saw a silvery-white orb hanging in the air in front of Lupin, who said, [i]Riddikulus!"[/i] almost lazily.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014