Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

Holidays
Posted by: Melissa
December 25, 2008, 09:48 AM

As Chief Leaky Holiday Cheergiver, it's my happy pleasure to wish you all the happiest of holidays today and always. It's been a wonderful year for all of us and we're all very grateful - but more on that next week. For now, watch our first ever animated PotterCast special, courtesy Frankie, the Emo Nargles, and the Moaning Myrtles. (The animated part starts halfway in.) Have a great day!

(To find out whether Frankie saves everyone, subscribe to the channel. And you can do so by hitting the big yellow subscribe button on this page while logged into YouTube ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Holidays News

E.S. the Marauder

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah Leaky!!!

Posted by E.S. the Marauder on December 25, 2008, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Michael

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Posted by Michael on December 25, 2008, 12:39 PM report to moderator
gordon vale

Merry Christmas to you all.
you can tell the americans with all the silly “Happy Holidays” nonsense lol

Posted by gordon vale on December 25, 2008, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Professor Potter

What!?! Frak, you save those wizard rock guys and leaky team from the Nargles right now, you here? Its xmas, you cant leave them captured by Nargles on xmas! Well, ok leave John Noe if its too much. Oh ok save John too. Oh and bring back a Nargle too for an analytical dissection. Merry Christmas everyone!

Posted by Professor Potter on December 25, 2008, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Kristin

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a nice time with their friends and family. The only sad thing was that I didn’t get Jingle Spells in time for christmas. I did order in November, but I guess shipping to Canada just takes longer.

Posted by Kristin on December 25, 2008, 01:10 PM report to moderator
Moody One

Merry Christmas everybody! God Bless!

Posted by Moody One on December 25, 2008, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Jessie

Hahaha, Frak, the Vlog was wonderful! Happy Christmas! : )

Posted by Jessie on December 25, 2008, 01:29 PM report to moderator
he-who-must-not-be-named

Happy Hannukka y’all! Who else celebrates Hannukkah here??

Posted by he-who-must-not-be-named on December 25, 2008, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Brad

Kristin, I haven’t got my Jingles Spells 2 yet either, but my friend in Toronto has. I’m not sure what the hold up is…

Posted by Brad on December 25, 2008, 03:18 PM report to moderator
joseph

Marry Christmas Leaky, Yea

Posted by joseph on December 25, 2008, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Ammy

Happy Festivus for the rest of us! (I love Seinfeld <3) What a great Christmas this has been.

Posted by Ammy on December 25, 2008, 03:41 PM report to moderator
Old Mr. Toad

Merry Christmas Melissa and all the gang at Leaky. Thanks for all you do.

OMT

Posted by Old Mr. Toad on December 25, 2008, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Random Person

A very Merry Christmas to everyone, and a happy New Year!

Posted by Random Person on December 25, 2008, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Katie

That animation is made of awesome, one hundred percent. Merry Christmas and happy Hanukkah – and most importantly, happy Festivus for the rest of us!

Posted by Katie on December 25, 2008, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Marjorie

Merry Christmas to everyone at Leaky

Posted by Marjorie on December 25, 2008, 04:21 PM report to moderator

"I tell you, that dragon's the most horrible animal I've ever met, but the way Hagrid goes on about it, you'd think it was a fluffy little bunny rabbit. When it bit me he told me off for frightening it. And when I left, he was singing it a lullaby."