Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2008, 12:35 PM

When you have your birthday two days after Christmas, do you simply get larger 'combined' presents? Or do you just get more of them? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me either way, but we could ask our own Melissa Anelli to be sure! That's right! Our very own 'big cheese' Melissa 'coffee cup' Anelli has a birthday today, and I twisted Sue's and Edward's arms into letting me tell the Leaky world about it! As I write this I suspect her first present of the day may be arriving... the last time I was at her apartment I trained Moochka to bring her breakfast in bed and she just about had the hang of it, so here's hoping that went well. I wish I could be in New York to celebrate with her, but the best I can do this year is raise the first glass to the girl who keeps all of us here at Leaky on our toes - one of Harry's most loyal fans, the funniest New Yorker on PotterCast we've ever had, and the only person I know who makes better guacamole then Chipotle. I'm crazy proud to say she's my 'other' favorite published author, most patient teacher of good grammar, and my best friend :)  Happy Birthday Melis!!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Sarah

Happy birthday Melissa! I wish you could have came with me to see Yes Man.

Posted by Sarah on December 27, 2008, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Keith

Happy birthday, merry christmas, and happy New years!!!!

Posted by Keith on December 27, 2008, 07:33 PM report to moderator
greenfire

Happy Birthday Melissa! and thank you for everything!

Posted by greenfire on December 27, 2008, 07:33 PM report to moderator
Padfoot

Happy Birthday Melissa, I got Harry a History for Christmas, and it’s almost as good as a HP book

Posted by Padfoot on December 27, 2008, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Bridget

Happy birthday, Melissa! I’ve been reading your book lately; you are my hero. But I doubt you make better guac than Chipotle; I work there and our guac is pretty freakin’ good.

Posted by Bridget on December 27, 2008, 08:12 PM report to moderator
kay

happy birthday melissa!! we love everything you do!

Posted by kay on December 27, 2008, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Averi

Happy Birthday Melissa! Hope it goes splendidly (or went splendidly). :)
sings for Melish-ah

Posted by Averi on December 27, 2008, 09:01 PM report to moderator
wandless witch

I new there was a reason I always (or mostly) seem to agree with Melissa’s point of view on pottercast….you are a Capricorn too! (mine’s the 24th)
Happy B-day!

Posted by wandless witch on December 27, 2008, 09:09 PM report to moderator
maria

Happy Birthday! :D

Posted by maria on December 27, 2008, 09:25 PM report to moderator
Fayewn

Happy Birthday Melissa! You are my role model. I hope one day to be as sucsessful in all aspects of life as you are.
That was really well put John. Really sweet.

Posted by Fayewn on December 27, 2008, 09:34 PM report to moderator
andrew

Happy Birthday Melissa!!
I hope no one combines their presents for both your birthday and Christmas presents…
Hope you have a joyeous birthday as well as a healthy and successful New Year!!

Posted by andrew on December 27, 2008, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Yukari-chan

Aw…even though it’s almost over now, happy birthday Melissa!

Posted by Yukari-chan on December 27, 2008, 10:05 PM report to moderator
Tassana

Happy Birthday, Melissa! Hope yours was a good one!

Posted by Tassana on December 27, 2008, 10:22 PM report to moderator
clif

Hope your day was AMAZING! :D

Posted by clif on December 27, 2008, 10:25 PM report to moderator
jadediamondfire

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by jadediamondfire on December 27, 2008, 10:46 PM report to moderator

...Luna had been reading [i]The Quibbler[/i] upside down. According to the magazine, if you turned the runes on their heads they revealed a spell to make your enemy's ears turn into kumquats.