Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2008, 12:35 PM

When you have your birthday two days after Christmas, do you simply get larger 'combined' presents? Or do you just get more of them? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me either way, but we could ask our own Melissa Anelli to be sure! That's right! Our very own 'big cheese' Melissa 'coffee cup' Anelli has a birthday today, and I twisted Sue's and Edward's arms into letting me tell the Leaky world about it! As I write this I suspect her first present of the day may be arriving... the last time I was at her apartment I trained Moochka to bring her breakfast in bed and she just about had the hang of it, so here's hoping that went well. I wish I could be in New York to celebrate with her, but the best I can do this year is raise the first glass to the girl who keeps all of us here at Leaky on our toes - one of Harry's most loyal fans, the funniest New Yorker on PotterCast we've ever had, and the only person I know who makes better guacamole then Chipotle. I'm crazy proud to say she's my 'other' favorite published author, most patient teacher of good grammar, and my best friend :)  Happy Birthday Melis!!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

E.S. the Marauder

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!

Posted by E.S. the Marauder on December 28, 2008, 03:28 AM report to moderator
Dvärghippogriff

JA MÅ HON LEVA!
JA MÅ HON LEVA!
JA MÅ HON LEVA UTI HUNDRADE ÅR!
JAVISST SKA HON LEVA
JAVISST SKA HON LEVA
JAVISST SKA HON LEVA UTI HUNDRADE ÅR!!!

Hon leve… HURRA! HURRA! HURRA!!!

Congratulations from Sweden! :D

Posted by Dvärghippogriff on December 28, 2008, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Werina

happy belated birthday melissa!
i hope u had a great day!

Posted by Werina on December 28, 2008, 05:15 AM report to moderator
Arshdeep

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Arshdeep on December 28, 2008, 05:29 AM report to moderator
Graymayne

Better late than never, MANY HAPPY RETURNS of yesterday, Melissa! I agree, your birthday was ultimately our gift of a warm, generous and talented person who shared her love of Harry Potter and his wonderful creator, Jo Rowling with the world.

Posted by Graymayne on December 28, 2008, 05:42 AM report to moderator
Loony

Happy Birthday!
Enjoy your presents . . . combined, large, or heaps. =P

Posted by Loony on December 28, 2008, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Anita/magnanimity

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA!!!! THANKS FOR FITTINGITIN!!!

MUAAHHHHH

Posted by Anita/magnanimity on December 28, 2008, 07:08 AM report to moderator
wingardium

Breithla Shona Dhuit! I hope you have an amazing day!

Posted by wingardium on December 28, 2008, 07:25 AM report to moderator
Kat

i hope you had a great time!!!
happy birthday!
: )

Posted by Kat on December 28, 2008, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Huffleclaw

Happy Birthday Melissa! Hope it was a great one!

Posted by Huffleclaw on December 28, 2008, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Liz M

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Melissa,
Happy birthday to you!

Posted by Liz M on December 28, 2008, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Hazel

Happy Birthday Melissa, you’ve helped make the HP fandom a great thing to be a part of. Cheers! =D

Posted by Hazel on December 28, 2008, 09:20 AM report to moderator
luna

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!

Posted by luna on December 28, 2008, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Jessica R

Happy Birthday Melissa! Hope you had an amazing day!

Posted by Jessica R on December 28, 2008, 10:34 AM report to moderator
Maryam Alhassan

Your wonderful and thanks for sharing the magic with us, hope u had a really great day.

Posted by Maryam Alhassan on December 28, 2008, 10:37 AM report to moderator

"Looking for Crouch, according to Bagman," said Harry. "He's still ill. Hasn't been into work."[br]"Maybe Percy's poisoning him," said Ron. "Probably thinks if Crouch snuffs it he'll be made head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation."[br